Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,370 members, 7,833,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The New Trend, So Shocking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Trend, So Shocking. (552 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trend, So Shocking. by IBenardoo(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2022
Earlier on, on Twitter, a guy named Shola tweeted that his
followers should try out a game, just for fun.
The game was for them to send the following message to
their bestie and screenshot their response: "Is it that you don't find me attractive at all? 'cos all my friends get intimate and have sex with their best friends, why is ours different and boring?"
I told my neighbour to try it with her bestie let's hear his
response and to our utter dismay he responded that him too he has been having sexual feelings for her So I told her to show him Shola's tweet and tell him it's a joke, that she only just sent the message for fun, but this girl refused.
She just left me and went inside to have her bath and the
next minute I saw her stopping okada to go out
Re: The New Trend, So Shocking. by Bluezy13(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2022
She is wiser and more mature than you are.
She is taking the bull by the horn.
You did well to have given her a hint.
Re: The New Trend, So Shocking. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2022
So na so their strafing journey take start.
Re: The New Trend, So Shocking. by Nobody: 10:27am On May 20, 2022
Rubbish!
Promotion of indecency!
Re: The New Trend, So Shocking. by superCleanworks(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
You wey dey tell the story, how many of ur besties don message you? Abi no girl be your bestie?

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] Mum’s Best Friend (episode 1 – 6) / Meet An 11-year-old Girl Alleged To Be The Youngest Mother In Nigeria / Two Nigerian Teenage Lovers Seen Trying To Book A Room At A Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.