Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason (21127 Views)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by samfrancis1(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2022
Funny thing we don’t know is that most of this politicians are behind several attacks in Nigeria.. they make money off it.. reason the perpetrators and not apprehended.. and sometimes when they’re unlucky to get caught.. they’re released with another innocent man taking their places in jails or death in cases of death sentence.. they be playing with citizens life..

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Brown706: 2:41pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=113004242]

https://www./2022/05/20/2023-ipob-bans-apc-pdp-others-from-holding-rally-in-abia-state-gives-reason/[/quote
Lack of jobs gave birth to many things going bad in Nigeria today
When will my people believe that Biafra can't be achieved?
Let learn how to love each other firstly then we can talk about separation from these useless entity called Nigeria.
Powerful should still take note that before the Fulani will come to the East and kidnap anyone,their must be an insider.
Our political ambition of ruling the country is dying a prematured death.]
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Freebills12: 2:44pm On May 20, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Abdul05:
grin grin grin Emma powerful... very funny man.

Why didn't he order his own henchmen? "ESN" before calling out the politicians attention to it.. ?

Or,. Were they all being defeated by Nigerian troops... grin

Give me your ears grin

l guess they are still hiding behind the fence grin cheesy grin cheesy

I support IPOB on this! There are three army check points along Okigwe Uturu road still Fulani killer herdsmen are still kidnapping people there. The worst aspect of it is that the soldiers are protecting them. People are evening suspecting the soldiers because these Fulanis only operate when the soldiers are at break. Three check points oooo
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by aspabay(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2022
In the warning, he mentioned Fulani 5 times, what a confused people.
You mean to say right under your roof, Fulani and kidnapping and your people cannot do anything about it.
Keep deceiving yourselves. Commit crimes and blame Fulanis

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by od501: 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
shigishege:
These ones are digging thier own political grave. But tomorrow now they will start crying marginalisation. Mumu tribe.

Then organise a referendum, let this mumu people go back to their mumu country. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Pastorsmile: 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
Anything about ipob is chest beating.
Soldiers will take over the rally and Emman powerless will be hiding behind some trees in a forest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by membranus: 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
I thought Igbos were Fulani herdsmen nemesis, are they afraid of them again, waiting for innocent politicians to come and fight their fight for them?

They and their ESN and UGM cohorts are only brave when threatening gentle citizens of Eastern States.

Let them carry their guns and go into the forests to rescue their kidnapped brothers and sisters.

Yeye people!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by od501: 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Okoroawusa: 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
He should kukuma ban politics in the whole South East for 2023....na that one go sweet pass... Buhari will feel it very well

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by od501: 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www./2022/05/20/2023-ipob-bans-apc-pdp-others-from-holding-rally-in-abia-state-gives-reason/

Way to go. Na una fit a these pot belle politicians.
membranus:
I thought Igbos were Fulani herdsmen nemesis, are they afraid of them again, waiting for innocent politicians to come and fight their fight for them?

They and their ESN and UGM cohorts are only brave when threatening gentle citizens of Eastern States.

Let them carry their guns and go into the forests to rescue their kidnapped brothers and sisters.

Yeye people!!

Shey u know its not by force to comment?
Come oo... how much did yiu even pay this ESN in tax? So...you prefer a so called politician to seat idle, and let others do their job when things are going wrong in his jurisdiction.

Only to come to seek a political post in that environment he ignored? Iy is called "holding one accountable." Too bad you Nigerians don't know how to do this. But are you sure you are OK? Cos you sound mentally deranged. Typical Nigerians.
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Okoroawusa: 3:09pm On May 20, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I support IPOB on this! There are three army check points along Okigwe Uturu road still Fulani killer herdsmen are still kidnapping people there. The worst aspect of it is that the soldiers are protecting them. People are evening suspecting the soldiers because these Fulanis only operate when the soldiers are at break. Three check points oooo
I thought IPOB created ESN to check mate that?
What do you want the politicians to do again when you carry say you fit do am?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by membranus: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
od501:

Come oo... how much did yiu even pay this ESN in tax? So...you prefer a so called politician to seat idle, and let others do their job when things are going wrong in his jurisdiction.

Only to come to seek a political post in that environment he ignored? Iy is called "holding one accountable." Too bad you Nigerians don't know how to do this. But are you sure you are OK? Cos you sound mentally deranged. Typical Nigerians.

Keep on deceiving yourself.

There is a raging fire on top your house, and here you are denying this reality. Continue doing that until it burn down the whole house. Then you will claim the ashes as your property.

"IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries Out https://www.nairaland.com/7136056/ipob-kidnapped-2-cousins-yesterday

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by jamjo: 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Ipob should thread carefully pls....do n't suffer the people u intend to liberate.
Your intentions may be good and genuine...but the methodology you are using....is not the Best....in it's entirety.

IPOB was on the streets of Southeast/southsouth with flags, dancing, and singing demanding a referendum and independence for Biafra, you lots said that was not the way, and the army and police started shooting and killing them, the federal government tagged them, terrorists, banned them from protesting on the street, they say seat at home that was not good either, ESN was formed because our so-called governors and our leaders failed the people when the Fulani herders came with their madness. ESN was inside the forest in the Southeast clearing the herders and was doing well at that until the federal government came with the army and the police went into the forest where they are and start killing them, now to discredit them any crime in southeast now is tagged IPOB/ESN notwithstanding before ESN there was kidnapping, robbery and all kind of criminalities. Now there are kidnapped victims in the forest no one knows their faith. IPOB is telling our so-called politicians to do the needful before they start their jamboree they called campaign it's not good either for you, please like a good citizen you are off which I know you are can please educate IPOB on the right methodology to go, please we all want a peaceful resolution.
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Forumobserver12(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin grin Emma powerful... very funny man.

Why didn't he order his own henchmen? "ESN" before calling out the politicians attention to it.. ?

Or,. Were they all being defeated by Nigerian troops... grin

Give me your ears grin

l guess they are still hiding behind the fence grin cheesy grin cheesy

@Abdul, you right that they hiding behind fence, guess what, your statement shows that the Fulani Kidnappers are being backed by Nigeria state.....
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by membranus: 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
od501:

"IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries Out https://www.nairaland.com/7136056/ipob-kidnapped-2-cousins-yesterday
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by EdwardRandy(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
shigishege:
These ones are digging thier own political grave. But tomorrow now they will start crying marginalisation. Mumu tribe.
Amadioha strike you dead wherever you're typing this shit from. Foolish bastard from a god-forsaken tribe.

Our politicians can rant all they want about presidency but we don't really give a f*ck about any animal who rules the Zoo next year. F*ck off!
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by LionTiger(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
Odin13:

You support ban on politics in Abia state and call another abuse your family and generations

Iti..
ewu gambia

Na you and your generations and linaega will be the first victim of IPOB war and propaganda

Duara malu, the evil you join in planting is already consuming your entire generation.
where did I support Ipob?
rusticated illiterate!
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by od501: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
membranus:

Keep on deceiving yourself.

There is a raging fire on top your house, and here you are denying this reality. Continue doing that until it burn down the whole house. Then you will claim the ashes as your property.

Kindly tell your FG to stop sponsoring terrorism in the SE. We know exactly what's going on there. You know nothing, and I tell you this day, that you are standing in the wrong side. And if you think igbos are stupid buy holding onto IPOB, wait till this same IPOB finally disappears (God forbid).

Seek for information to know what's happening around you. And most especially, tell your government to organise a referendum and let this people go. Stop killing them, they are humans too. We sew this coming, I personally prepared myself emotionally for this. And like I said, you know nothing!!

Long live IPOB!!
In referendum I stand!!
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by EdwardRandy(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2022
SARSCoV2:
This is a good development. I hope it is maintained till after election.

Low turnout is good for politics.

IPOB should warn every Umu-Bingo not to vote. Anybody that votes should be set ablaze.
Your papa and mama, umubingo.
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2022
jamjo:

IPOB was on the streets of Southeast/southsouth with flags, dancing, and singing demanding a referendum and independence for Biafra, you lots said that was not the way, and the army and police started shooting and killing them, the federal government tagged them, terrorists, banned them from protesting on the street, they say seat at home that was not good either, ESN was formed because our so-called governors and our leaders failed the people when the Fulani herders came with their madness. ESN was inside the forest in the Southeast clearing the herders and was doing well at that until the federal government came with the army and the police went into the forest where they are and start killing them, now to discredit them any crime in southeast now is tagged IPOB/ESN notwithstanding before ESN there was kidnapping, robbery and all kind of criminalities. Now there are kidnapped victims in the forest no one knows their faith. IPOB is telling our so-called politicians to do the needful before they start their jamboree they called campaign it's not good either for you, please like a good citizen you are off which I know you are can please educate IPOB on the right methodology to go, please we all want a peaceful resolution.
I do not have the answers or solutions to their struggle....but I feel for the ordinary Biafrans...who struggle everyday feeding from hand to mouth to survive...if I may ask u...why do u wanna leave and have a separate entity?? The same people that will rule Biafra are they not gonna be Igbo?
Will they be any different from the governors in the SE?
If granted Biafra...I don't think so much is going to change...I'm a realist..I see things the way they are...let's just try and build a peaceful prosperous country Nigeria of our forefathers

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Heavensent01(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
as a matter of fact southeast politicians negligence gave these terrorist group called ipob empathy to the people of southeast, if southeast leaders had stand firm to their authority and protection of their people, Igbo people would have believe in authority rather than rascality

even though these terrorist have a point but banning an event in a constituted States shows an act of hooliganism and rascality

however those in captivity should be freed as soon as possible that's if Ipob are not the mastermind of the kidnapped, I doubt if they will still be alive if na ipob kidnapped them, they might have use some for fortifications while slice some vagina maybe to eat oha soup

Barbaric people

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by od501: 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
membranus:

Please help ask this man how he knew the kidnappers were IPOB members. Or did Emma powerful call to demand for random?

I have witnessed the FG sponsor kidnap, up to a point that the kidnapper's den was located ten steps from army check point. I have witnessed the FG massacre people in lekki, and deny ever doing that, even amid hundreds of video recordings.

I have witnessed FG massacre over 400 IPOB members in 2017 for protesting with just placards. In all my investigations, I never for one day have I seen or heard that IPOB killed or kidnapped an innocent person. All I see are hundreds of paid propaganda stories carried by the media.

And you want me to believe a kidnap story cos some random guy said so? I'm not that stupid. IPOB have on two occasions come out with evidence that shows that the FG is sponsoring terrorism in the SE. Please come up with your own evidence, not all these cheap blackmail. Bye.
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by pquaver(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

Your own People are everywhere in other People’s States yet you are banning People from your own State

Even Kanu when he was first Captured was arrested in Lagos which was a huge shock because of the huge amount of energy

he had spent broadcasting insults toward the SW

Think deep bro. Ipob are Igbos. All the things they do is about money? This is indirect owo mi da. No settlement no campaign no election.. They will be settled and boom the will retrace their words

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Benitoh: 4:09pm On May 20, 2022
People like bbqmannavulure, oyingboupate udele are are ignorant and aducated-illiterate who see themselves as smart. The solution to ipob madness and what have you is very simple and easy to resolve, but the government out of their igbophobia has refused to take action to arrest the problem called marginalization which is affecting the Eastern people and has hampered their progress.

You can't compare Boko Haram, bandits and religious extremist with ipob.

Ipob [igbos] the marginalization is too much please help our region---- nay

Ipob [igbos] please restructure---- nay

Ipob [igbos] let's have the president---- nay

Ipob [igbos] ok open the door let's have our biafra and exit---- nay

caracas:
IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
IPOB IS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA PEACEFULLY
IPOB IS NOT UGM…..
Know this n know peace……
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by shigishege: 4:10pm On May 20, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Amadioha strike you dead wherever you're typing this shit from. Foolish bastard from a god-forsaken tribe.

Our politicians can rant all they want about presidency but we don't really give a f*ck about any animal who rules the Zoo next year. F*ck off!
ogun kill you where ever you reside. Do I mention your tribe or any tribe?? Was I talking to your tribe. It will not be good for you and your family where ever they may be. Sango strike you dead.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by EdwardRandy(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2022
shigishege:
ogun kill you where ever you reside. Do I mention your tribe or any tribe?? Was I talking to your tribe. It will not be good for you and your family where ever they may be. Sango strike you dead.
You and your family will never amount to anything good in life, you shall be miserable for the rest of your life. May what you will eat never come your way, rather what will eat your life will come to you.

May Amadioha strike you, your sango, your generation, and your entire tribe dead in one night.
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2022
By banning election,this geniuses are increasing the voting power of the north.Thank you IPOB. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by limeta(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
Igbofam2:

Tell who? Emma Powerful is hiding in one deep forest and sending out warnings and you are here saying tell them cheesy

Ma Emma Powerful ma gi o unu bu Ndi ara

If only you can depart your self from you
Sure you can reach him
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by shigishege: 4:34pm On May 20, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You and your family will never amount to anything good in life, you shall be miserable for the rest of your life. May what you will eat never come your way, rather what will eat your life will come to you.

May Amadioha strike you, your sango, your generation, and your entire tribe dead in one night.
grin grin e pain am. Continue crying more until you drop dead from crying. grin grin
Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Igbofam2: 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
limeta:

If only you can depart your self from you
Sure you can reach him

Type in Igbo if English is a struggle

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2022
Odin13:

Thought they said wise men come from east grin

See their brains and reasoning and their fools and bingos will come to defend their atrocities in igboland

Next they will say FG and Dss

Same idiots will flood my mention to abuse their fathers for telling them truth

IPOB is evil demonic and satanic

They want to pArtition igboland and contro it

God forbid

Peter obi no go be President again?
Abi Ohaneze sef don Dey hide from IPOB too..

There’s trouble in igboland .

Its a big shame, i used to think my people are very smart and savvy, how wrong i have been.
IPOB is going to be the burial ground of ndigbo politically.!

1 Like

Re: 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason by olatuns2017: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious Violence Erupts In Bichi, Kano / MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.