Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? (36392 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Supreme145(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2022
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.
All pleas to my guy to free this girl has fallen on deaf ears.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Is there anything I can do to help him abeg.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by chatinent: 12:16pm On May 20, 2022
You or your friend.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2022
You really get "soft" heart for this your guy.
You have done your bits. Leave your guy to his "fate". He will always learn the hard way. grin

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Felimax(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2022
Very simple!

Let him be, only a matter of time he will be thoroughly beaten then he will come complaining or crying to you that is when you will do the finishing.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by eddynaira125: 12:22pm On May 20, 2022
MUMU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Pierohandsome: 12:32pm On May 20, 2022
Before we can advise you,please try to find out the colour of your friends stupidity,and simping. Some colours are rooted under orji River,you can't cure that one. Only the resounding slap of DK Olukoya can cure that

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Theboy21: 12:35pm On May 20, 2022
Effect of sucking pvssy water cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Jack005(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2022
Simping get levels sha.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by fattprince(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

No, nothing. Just let him be.
He wouldn't die, and if he dies....

The world would continue to move on.
And also less I forget even if he dies it wouldn't be much of a big deal someone would die minutes before him and also minutes after him, see? It won't be a big deal

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Jennyclay(f): 12:58pm On May 20, 2022
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat his money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by StrongAlphMale: 1:08pm On May 20, 2022
OP, leave the SIMP man. SIMPS always learn the hard way. I'll urge you to stay away from him else he'll affect you without his Simpson disease. SIMPSON is a curse. OP Stay away from him with immediate effect.

In all you do, avoid the idiot above my comment. She's only seeking for attention, Nobody she should reply her!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Truvelisback(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
Supreme145:

Oga, free ur guy. Allow him to Simp. With time, him eye go clear.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Truvelisback(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat him money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!
Hungry Girl.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Jennyclay(f): 1:17pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Hungry Girl.
Broke Man!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by haggai247: 1:50pm On May 20, 2022
You can not really help save or fix any body if they are not ready to face reality...this is one of the few truth about life and I so resent it.

Dont play big daddy on his hero journey.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2022
Please do not be offended. May I suggest you mind your business?

Do not give advice unless your advice is sought in any and every situation. Learn to live a quiet life!

Stay away from this issue. It is none of your business. That is how you get to live a long life. It is your friend's life, not yours. Don't expose yourself to the possibility of becoming collateral damage. Men have died or lost a lot for less. It is so very easy for this seemingly innocuous issue to spiral and lead to bloodshed. Don't let it be your blood.

Supreme145:

23 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by tayo60(f): 2:53pm On May 20, 2022
Ur friend needs deliverance because it's obvious, he is under a spell.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Supreme145:

It appears as though your friend has an obsessive personality as what you describe reads more like he is obsessed with a gal who no longer desires him. You can introduce him to a mental health counselor to help dig down to finding the trauma behind the obsession. Other than that, there is really not much else that can be done than to let your friend continue down this path until he decides to let go of the object of his obsession. undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Izprince(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
Ozo no do read this one oo... Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by BlaqJosh: 4:33pm On May 20, 2022
SIMPing get levels sha......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat him money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!
Tiff. Independent indeed.. you won still chop man money. Ogun kill you there. madwoman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by meobizy(f): 11:15pm On May 20, 2022
Only he can save himself. Don’t waste your time past giving advice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by OgaTheTop2: 12:52am On May 21, 2022
This level of mumu is unhealthy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Cashio(m): 4:58am On May 21, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
OP, leave the SIMP man. SIMPS always learn the hard way. I'll urge you to stay away from him else he'll affect you without his Simpson disease. SIMPSON is a curse. OP Stay away from him with immediate effect.

In all you do, avoid the idiot above my comment. She's only seeking for attention, Nobody she should reply her!!
stay away from his friend just so he doesn't influence him to start being a pussy pleaser?
You sef nor wise.
So if I have a correct guy who we flow so well, I should cut him off simply because he chose to spend his own money stupidly? Not like he stole to do that, or he is a ritualist.
You sef think am if e sweet you. Abi anybody wey get data go begin type rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Blue86(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2022
Your guy is a simp.
Tell him to his face that he is foolish. And if anything happens to that boy, he will bear the brunt of his actions.
He is dating himself.
Supreme145:

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by pansophist(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2022
Salvation is a personal journey. Leave him, let him learn his lessons, only then he won't repeat it again because he has been there and knows that place well. Or else, you risk being an asunder in his eyes. Since she is manipulative and controls your friend's mumu button, she could frame you up as the reason for their problem, and he will agree because he can't think straight.

I know how painful it could be to watch a friend being slaughtered in the hands of a contentious woman, but protecting your friend from the problem is not a solution, but to let him go through it and find his strength. Men that simp the hardest tends to be men that are super aware, but it's only after that pain it will happen. So just feign disinterest.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Emerald04(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2022
Cashio:
stay away from his friend just so he doesn't influence him to start being a pussy pleaser?
You sef nor wise.
So if I have a correct guy who we flow so well, I should cut him off simply because he chose to spend his own money stupidly? Not like he stole to do that, or he is a ritualist.
Na you no wise bruh.. it’s not possible to save who don’t want to be save. The guy gave the best advice make OP mind erm business.
I have a close friend that turn me into enemy today just cuz I show him fact to his face his Girl belongs to the street. Erm eyes go still clear. But people like that are left alone to learn the hard way. Dem no dey advice two set of people in this life
1 - A guy who’s madly in love
2 - A guy who have lotta money and madly in love.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by StrongAlphMale: 8:33am On May 21, 2022
Cashio:
You sef nor wise.

U no see where OP say he don warn the SIMP man tire but he refuses to hear nor change?
SIMPson is a disease that is highly contagious. (you'll become like those with whom you spend your time with). This is why you must limit the time you spend around them and then cut them off completely lest you start simping like them.

Why would a sane guy even have a Simp as friend? Reason am na. E no make sense at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by greencard: 8:33am On May 21, 2022
Know what belongs to you and what belongs to the street.

You can only keep what belongs to you, trying hard to keep what belongs to the street is a fruitless effort.

It will always go back to where it belongs.

The street

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by moremuch1(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2022
OP you have tried your best as a good friend to save him but the thing is you can't save someone that don't want to be saved.

So just stay on the sidelines before he starts seeing you as someone that don't want his happiness and watch him learn the hard way cause there is nothing else you can do.

And when he is eventually served breakfast cause it must surely happen , please be there for him and help him bounce back which I am sure that after he will never simp in his life again..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by deepdeep(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2022
I never see, I never see
Wonder wonder, wonder wonder
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.