Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Step Daughter Wahala!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Daughter Wahala!!! (2773 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Nephew And Daughter Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
This have been going on 4 long but i am just tolerating it,my step daughter is a very ungrateful,i use my own money that isn't enough to get her things,this girl will useless these things and her entittlement mentality is something else...d one that makes me angry is that she would steal my diary book,and start 2 read it...i have caught her like 5 times,d last was when i caught her at night she thought i was sleeping she carried a torch and was reading it,she placed her school book under it so i wouldn't know...but i caught her,i don tire i swear! This girl is 9yrs,she has ruined almost all the things in the house that i am managing,making me to loose money anyhow and she can pretend...now! I have noticed that she would injure my baby and would be silent about it...my baby will just be crying and i won't what happened. My neighbour has warned me about her after she almost bathe my baby with hot water,and she injured her in her fingers it was so serious till her nails pulled out... Still updating....
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Zonefree(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2022
This is the age they start their witchcraft.

Female undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by dawnomike(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
Step-mother and daughter wahala... Try to draw her closer and win her over. Else, it will not be funny

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 20, 2022
If i am recieving phone calls she wouldn't sleep again,she would be streching her neck 2 hear,she just want to know everything i do,i don't understand anymore,even the girl she follows 2 school has stopped following her and this girl doesn't greet me again...e shock me till today,she pretends like die!!!. She once hid d garri her grandma brought from the village it got spoilt.she kept quiet and then mixed the new one i bought about with the spoilt garri...the day i made eba en u go pity me it was black like amala,it was at night so i used torchlight to check my garri and it was even smelling...chaii!! She was even denying until i slapped her...i hate noise but i dey always talk 4 her matter...maybe she think say na so i go remain dey collect all this nonsense 4 life...she almost dragged my church members daughter in d road and okada almost hit her if not that i held the girl 4rm the other hand...hmmm!! I am working on myself first so when i enventually leave i won't be a burden to anyone,thanks...

2 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Emma2Seconds: 4:36pm On May 20, 2022
Indaboski bahose
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by godofuck231: 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
High intelligence and jealous, she's an old woman , an old witch reborn , reason is this witches dont like children , this upsets them

2 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Uniquetani1(f): 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
Everything witchcraft
She is finding it difficult to accept you. Don't neglect her, rather show her more of motherly love.
She go change

4 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
godofuck231:
High intelligence and jealous, she's an old woman , an old witch reborn , reason is this watched dont like children , this upsets them
And she dey hate prayers walahi but i don't think she's a witch.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 20, 2022
dawnomike:
Step-mother and daughter wahala... Try to draw her closer and win her over. Else, it will not be funny
Bros she doesn't just talk but when she goes out and u will be hearing her voice na better pretender,i don talk taya cos i work around kids a lot and they ask questions and love to talk about things but this one is slow poison my elderly neighbour has warned me about her countless times.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by baby124: 5:00pm On May 20, 2022
Where is her mother? Why does she live with you instead of her mother? I think where you should draw the line is where she harms your baby.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Everything witchcraft
She is finding it difficult to accept you. Don't neglect her, rather show her more of motherly love.
She go change
i don't go anywhere without her,buy her things i see kids wearing if i get money i don't use my salary for myself,how much i dey collect self minus t-fare and feeding...see i know how maltreatment feels like hence i don't do it at all...but this girl she is something else.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by oldienavie: 5:25pm On May 20, 2022
Chosen44:
i don't go anywhere without her,buy her things i see kids wearing if i get money i don't use my salary for myself,how much i dey collect self minus t-fare and feeding...see i know how maltreatment feels like hence i don't do it at all...but this girl she is something else.
Why is she not staying with her own mother, why are you the one raising her ?
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by godofuck231: 5:27pm On May 20, 2022
Chosen44:
And she dey hate prayers walahi but i don't think she's a witch.
what do you know about a blood witch , immensely drawn to nature , easily gets drawn to reported numbers ,easily manipulative, her wishes mostly comes true and this might really make you jealous, especially getting favors from your husband,
Better put a hidden cam in your house and record her activities, so when you present the case to your husband you will have facts to back up, its not her fault , she was born so , her grand mum or father would either seize the powers or break the powers , its the family that will decide not a pastor, its ancestral, she has reincarnated and fighting her physically will be stupid, she will beat you because she once came to life and was powerful
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Omobithousand(f): 5:31pm On May 20, 2022
My step son was also like this before but thank God for his dad and my no nonsense attitude

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2022
oldienavie:

Why is she not staying with her own mother, why are you the one raising her ?
Her mum got pregnant for another man,she left and right now has 3 kids with him...this girl couldn't read or write and her dad didn't want another man 2 train her,it took us 3 months of home lesson b4 she became conscious and is now doing well besides that she almost got missing in north where the mother stays and a man called her school cos she had on her bag...after the incident her dad took her away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2022
godofuck231:
what do you know about a blood witch , immensely drawn to nature , easily gets drawn to reported numbers ,easily manipulative, her wishes mostly comes true and this might really make you jealous, especially getting favors from your husband,
Better put a hidden cam in your house and record her activities, so when you present the case to your husband you will have facts to back up, its not her fault , she was born so , her grand mum or father would either seize the powers or break the powers , its the family that will decide not a pastor, its ancestral, she has reincarnated and fighting her physically will be stupid, she will beat you because she once came to life and was powerful
Abeg don't make me laugh jare! I brought this here to know what i will do...she is harmless please Let God direct me.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Mindlog: 6:00pm On May 20, 2022
Chosen44:
Her mum got pregnant for another man,she left and right now has 3 kids with him...this girl couldn't read or write and her dad didn't want another man 2 train her,it took us 3 months of home lesson b4 she became conscious and is now doing well besides that she almost got missing in north where the mother stays and a man called her school cos she had on her bag...after the incident her dad took her away.

Was your husband ever married to her mother?
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by sisisioge: 7:01pm On May 20, 2022
Shes probably resentful of you and yours plus hasn't accepted you. Biko you need to relax more around her until she is able to talk freely around you and be a child. Plus you need to get her father to help integrate the two of you. If not, that girl fit put you in eternal wahala o. It is well...it must be hard for her too. Epele
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Was your husband ever married to her mother?
They did knocking and were given list...since he is always on outside duty and no chance it took a lot of months so he was ready but then his mum had been telling him that she is suspecting that she is pregnant,and since she admitted to it they used some of the list 2 claim his daughter traditionally...up till now her family still call him whenever they are doing something cos of the child. My pastor and church members convinced me but right now i know that u are on your own slang...d same people will be insulting me cos they expect money from me,money that i am still struggling 4...i don suffer oh but...e don build me i don think am taya and stories i read online about women who depend on their husband...me and me alone can write my future just me,hardwork,determination but my creator is the number one and way maker.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Mindlog: 7:40pm On May 20, 2022
Chosen44:
They did knocking and were given list...since he is always on outside duty and no chance it took a lot of months so he was ready but then his mum had been telling him that she is suspecting that she is pregnant,and since she admitted to it they used some of the list 2 claim his daughter traditionally...up till now her family still call him whenever they are doing something cos of the child. My pastor and church members convinced me but right now i know that u are on your own slang...d same people will be insulting me cos they expect money from me,money that i am still struggling 4...i don suffer oh but...e don build me i don think am taya and stories i read online about women who depend on their husband...me and me alone can write my future just me,hardwork,determination but my creator is the number one and way maker.

She is a child who is struggling. She is yet to integrate with her father's other family ( you and her half-sibling, your baby), just as with her mother's side with the children and step-father thus making her have 2 sets of half-siblings, a step-mother and a step-father...there is so much going in that kid's mind and a kid, I would have loved to journey with if I was on ground.

4 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by godofuck231: 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Chosen44:
Abeg don't make me laugh jare! I brought this here to know what i will do...she is harmless please Let God direct me.
no worry your eye go soon clear, go and talk to her grand parents, be warned
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by LadyRosa(f): 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
angry

Treat her exactly the way you Will treat treat your kid(s) when they misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Richy4(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
Please for humanity's sake, send that Young girl back to her mother if she's alive...

Immediately I read about neighbours being involved, I knew that there's a distinction between 'my baby and our baby'..

Assuming it was handled correctly, no neighbour will spot the difference sad

4 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Eketem: 4:24am On May 21, 2022
Why is a 9 year old child bathing your baby?

You have a girl with abandonment issues almost got lost, then you have your baby turn her to a maid,, maximise her short comings and come to an adult forum to drag a 9 year old child who is not here to defend herself

4 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Beermoney1: 6:11am On May 21, 2022
Children are mischievous, and as she is a girl and you a woman, it is either friendship or rivalry. It is rivalry now but if you win her loyalty. You will enjoy her friendship.

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Saintmary(f): 7:29am On May 21, 2022
Chosen44:
If i am recieving phone calls she wouldn't sleep again,she would be streching her neck 2 hear,she just want to know everything i do,i don't understand anymore,even the girl she follows 2 school has stopped following her and this girl doesn't greet me again...e shock me till today,she pretends like die!!!. She once hid d garri her grandma brought from the village it got spoilt.she kept quiet and then mixed the new one i bought about with the spoilt garri...the day i made eba en u go pity me it was black like amala,it was at night so i used torchlight to check my garri and it was even smelling...chaii!! She was even denying until i slapped her...i hate noise but i dey always talk 4 her matter...maybe she think say na so i go remain dey collect all this nonsense 4 life...she almost dragged my church members daughter in d road and okada almost hit her if not that i held the girl 4rm the other hand...hmmm!! I am working on myself first so when i enventually leave i won't be a burden to anyone,thanks...

First of all, you typed everything in a jumbled manner.

Why did you give the girl so much access in the house?

Normal normal you should know that a stepdaughter raised by your rival, whether her mother is living with you or not is potentially problematic for you.

Rather than complain about each single action, you should nip problems in the bud before it starts.

You should be very vigilant and observant, the child has simply been taught to hate you, why would you hand your baby to her, to the extent that she would have access to the kitchen to carry hot water from the kettle?

See funny woman.

Access to your bedroom, listening to your calls, how much is earpiece?

Look, you're in a polygamous home, no come dey do anyhow.

Beef up your personal security, show kindness to the girl and buy her stuff, but don't depend on her for anything, keep your things out of sight, lock wardrobes and travel boxes, keep kitchen secure etc.

She's not your daughter so it will take time before she warms up to you.

Wake up.

P. S. I know some people will quote me that I'm wicked, but it's better to protect yourself than to fall victim, a nine years old child that can think of pouring hot water on a baby can use poison if she gains access to it. And she's doing it out of ignorance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Saintmary(f): 7:34am On May 21, 2022
Eketem:

You have a girl with abandonment issues almost got lost, then you have your baby turn her to a maid,, maximise her short comings and come to an adult forum to drag a 9 year old child who is not here to defend herself

The child tried to pour boiling hot water on the baby, that's what she's saying.

It's not dragging, but the child seems to have issues with her dad marrying another woman other than her mom.

She's taking it out on the easiest target.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On May 21, 2022
Eketem:

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On May 21, 2022
Eketem:

she doesn't bathe my baby,she wanted to bathe since i already boiled water for her i then asked that she should go and turn it. She went and carried the kettle upon all the space in the room she walked 2 where her sister was and crossed her head with it,the water spilled on her and the cry alerted me i quickly ran and held the kettle cos already she had let go and ran outside,see i have taken her for one on one counselling,so she can speak i have never said anything about her in her absence 2 anyone,what will i gain from hating her?they have counselled her but she just hasn't change,i don't beat her i caution her cos i understand that some people are just going to plant hatred in my home through her.

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2022
Eketem:

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Mindlog: 12:04pm On May 21, 2022
Chosen44:
she doesn't bathe my baby,she wanted to bathe since i already boiled water for her i then asked that she should go and turn it. She went and carried the kettle upon all the space in the room she walked 2 where her sister was and crossed her head with it,the water spilled on her and the cry alerted me i quickly ran and held the kettle cos already she had let go and ran outside,see i have taken her for one on one counselling,so she can speak i have never said anything about her in her absence 2 anyone,what will i gain from hating her?they have counselled her but she just hasn't change,i don't beat her i caution her cos i understand that some people are just going to plant hatred in my home through her.

What role is your husband/her father playing in all these?

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by frozen70(f): 12:23pm On May 21, 2022
Chosen44:
This have been going on 4 long but i am just tolerating it,my step daughter is a very ungrateful,i use my own money that isn't enough to get her things,this girl will useless these things and her entittlement mentality is something else...d one that makes me angry is that she would steal my diary book,and start 2 read it...i have caught her like 5 times,d last was when i caught her at night she thought i was sleeping she carried a torch and was reading it,she placed her school book under it so i wouldn't know...but i caught her,i don tire i swear! This girl is 9yrs,she has ruined almost all the things in the house that i am managing,making me to loose money anyhow and she can pretend...now! I have noticed that she would injure my baby and would be silent about it...my baby will just be crying and i won't what happened. My neighbour has warned me about her after she almost bathe my baby with hot water,and she injured her in her fingers it was so serious till her nails pulled out... Still updating....

At first whatever money you spend on her she assumes is her father's money

Whatever she does wrong, Inform her father

Try as muchtas possible to stay with her or around her when your child is with her

Always seat her down and talk to her, constantly

Prepared her for boarding house especially Catholic or MFM school outside her state of residence let her go to boarding school

She will be reformed there before she enters teenage age

Lastly suggests that your husband gives you the right to discipline her where necessary before it gets out of hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender / Olumide Akpata Biography: Parents, First Wife, State Of Origin / A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.