Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Step Daughter Wahala!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Daughter Wahala!!! (2796 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Nephew And Daughter Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 21, 2022
Mindlog:

What role is your husband/her father playing in all these?
He keeps saying she is a small child.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Mindlog: 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
Chosen44:

Yes, she is a child but he needs to step up and work towards blending her into the family in a way that she will make her feel accepted because it is not easy for a child who is very conscious of the fact that the biological mother is still alive somewhere else.....there would always be comparison.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
frozen70:

At first whatever money you spend on her she assumes is her father's money

Whatever she does wrong, Inform her father

Try as muchtas possible to stay with her or around her when your child is with her

Always seat her down and talk to her, constantly

Prepared her for boarding house especially Catholic or MFM school outside her state of residence let her go to boarding school

She will be reformed there before she enters teenage age

Lastly suggests that your husband gives you the right to discipline her where necessary before it gets out of hand
Yes i thought so too about the money issue,that's y i back off a little on it she just wants everything 4 herself and will ruin them and make me feel remorse...as for d boarding issue i don't like it,she needs attention cos when i hear and watch her behaviours when she goes outside 2 play...she might be reformed to something else entirely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 21, 2022
Mindlog:

Yes, she is a child but he needs to step up and work towards blending her into the family in a way that she will make her feel accepted because it is not easy for a child who is very conscious of the fact that the biological mother is still alive somewhere else.....there would always be comparison.
Then i usually call her mum so she could talk 2 her since i am free minded i have never eavedrop on their conversation b4 and i understand d child's plight...not until my mother in law came 2 visit us and saw her attitude so when i called d mum to talk 2 her,mama said i should put it on LS Naso i hear bad things...she was spiting her against me i was shocked,my MIL Just started warning her mum not 2 call my line again and that she has finally seen y the child was behaving like that. But i don't know y her mum would do that?her dad knows she is like this that's she is easily manipulated...

2 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Jesuisbelle(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2022
Diary of a wicked step mother against a 9yrs old child

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by GboyegaD(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2022
What is your partner saying about her irrational behavior?
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
Jesuisbelle:

That is not true.

Op, seems kind, patient and tolerant. Plus, she's being too careful.

Hardly will anyone tolerate what that girl is doing. Not even if she were their own child.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
Chosen44:

The more reason to be worried.

You know what? What that child truly needs is love and constant reassurance.
She needs to truly feel belonged.
Make her feel loved and wanted. (I understand that you're doing your best already, but some children who have been through a lot can be quite difficult to handle)

Treat/caution/talk to her as you would your own child. Limit reporting her to her father.
Defend her when necessary.
Always carry her along as your Ada.
Call her pet names when she behaves well, scold her when she misbehaves.
Buy her pretty girlie things once in a while.
Make her want to always please you and avoid offending you.
Don't give up on her.
You can only win her over with love.

4 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Shidda: 4:54pm On May 21, 2022
Chosen44:
Abeg don't make me laugh jare! I brought this here to know what i will do...she is harmless please Let God direct me.
looooooool. me sef dey laugh, i think that person watches a lot of nigerian movies.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

The more reason to be worried.

You know what? What that child truly needs is love and constant reassurance.
She needs to truly feel belonged.
Make her feel loved and wanted. (I understand that you're doing your best already, but some children who have been through a lot can be quite difficult to handle)

Treat/caution/talk to her as you would your own child. Limit reporting her to her father.
Defend her when necessary.
Always carry her along as your Ada.
Call her pet names when she behaves well, scold her when she misbehaves.
Buy her pretty girlie things once in a while.
Make her want to always please you and avoid offending you.
Don't give up on her.
You can only win her over with love.
Yh...thanks!
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 21, 2022
Jesuisbelle:
How please if u have read most of my post here i spoke about the matreatment i faced from my aunt,i know how it feels like okay and i wouldn't try it on anyone cos it hurts...i want a better life for my kids i am not wicked u don't know me,anyways it ur own opinion...thanks

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by frailbuzz: 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7094478/want-leave-marriagenow-later

Chosen44, are you the same person with this story?
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 21, 2022
frailbuzz:
https://www.nairaland.com/7094478/want-leave-marriagenow-later

Chosen44, are you the same person with this story?
Yes oh bros my problem plenty na manage,i have had enough of the marriage self,since i can't build my future plans in it...i am tolerating a lot here i just want 2 get a better skill that would not make me depend on anybody...any advice for me?
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by frozen70(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
Chosen44:
Yes i thought so too about the money issue,that's y i back off a little on it she just wants everything 4 herself and will ruin them and make me feel remorse...as for d boarding issue i don't like it,she needs attention cos when i hear and watch her behaviours when she goes outside 2 play...she might be reformed to something else entirely.

OK
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2022
godofuck231:
what do you know about a blood witch , immensely drawn to nature , easily gets drawn to reported numbers ,easily manipulative, her wishes mostly comes true and this might really make you jealous, especially getting favors from your husband,
Better put a hidden cam in your house and record her activities, so when you present the case to your husband you will have facts to back up, its not her fault , she was born so , her grand mum or father would either seize the powers or break the powers , its the family that will decide not a pastor, its ancestral, she has reincarnated and fighting her physically will be stupid, she will beat you because she once came to life and was powerful

You're a very primitive fool

Stop tagging innocent children 'witch'!
There's no such thing, except in the imagination of fools.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by godofuck231: 11:02am On May 22, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

You're a very primitive fool

Stop tagging innocent children 'witch'!
There's no such thing, except in the imagination of fools.
you are a very unintelligent person, read all trough history, taboos and traditions are meant to be respected ,when in Rome act like a Roman, uou inept nit wit get a brain
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Fiscus105(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2022
Chosen44:
This have been going on 4 long but i am just tolerating it,my step daughter is a very ungrateful,i use my own money that isn't enough to get her things,this girl will useless these things and her entittlement mentality is something else...d one that makes me angry is that she would steal my diary book,and start 2 read it...i have caught her like 5 times,d last was when i caught her at night she thought i was sleeping she carried a torch and was reading it,she placed her school book under it so i wouldn't know...but i caught her,i don tire i swear! This girl is 9yrs,she has ruined almost all the things in the house that i am managing,making me to loose money anyhow and she can pretend...now! I have noticed that she would injure my baby and would be silent about it...my baby will just be crying and i won't what happened. My neighbour has warned me about her after she almost bathe my baby with hot water,and she injured her in her fingers it was so serious till her nails pulled out... Still updating....

Why is it hard for you to tell ur wife to take her daughter to her papa house?
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2022
godofuck231:
you are a very unintelligent person, read all trough history, taboos and traditions are meant to be respected ,when in Rome act like a Roman, uou inept nit wit get a brain

See this thing who can't even write properly calling me 'unintelligent'!

My 6 year old boy writes better than you, and that's very unfortunate.

I won't blame you.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Eketem: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
Chosen44:
she doesn't bathe my baby,she wanted to bathe since i already boiled water for her i then asked that she should go and turn it. She went and carried the kettle upon all the space in the room she walked 2 where her sister was and crossed her head with it,the water spilled on her and the cry alerted me i quickly ran and held the kettle cos already she had let go and ran outside,see i have taken her for one on one counselling,so she can speak i have never said anything about her in her absence 2 anyone,what will i gain from hating her?they have counselled her but she just hasn't change,i don't beat her i caution her cos i understand that some people are just going to plant hatred in my home through her.

Sorry I misunderstood that.

She is a child, she is conflicted.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by godofuck231: 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

See this thing who can't even write properly calling me 'unintelligent'!

My 6 year old boy writes better than you, and that's very unfortunate.

I won't blame you.
its freezing where I am , and a typographical error , your 6 year old dont know doodle so stay down
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Shidda: 4:59am On May 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Why is it hard for you to tell ur wife to take her daughter to her papa house?
She is the step-mother married to the step-daughter's father, and her real mother is with another man with children for him. So the girl is in her father's house and the OP is the wife/stepmom.

That's what happen when you read one part and comment
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Fiscus105(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2022
Shidda:

She is the step-mother married to the step-daughter's father, and her real mother is with another man with children for him. So the girl is in her father's house and the OP is the wife/stepmom.

That's what happen when you read one part and comment

Mr confusionist" give it to ur neighbor who knows how to read and understand, tell him/her to interpret it for u in ur dialet.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=godofuck231 post=113103479]its freezing where I am , and a typographical error , your 6 year old dont know doodle so stay down [/quote

grin grin
I hope you haven't gone to Eastern Europe to kill yourself
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by zed7: 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
They always find issues with other people's kids but manage to love and tolerate their own no matter how rotten and spoiled they are. People are just hateful.
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Corporate2020: 12:54pm On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:
This is the age they start their witchcraft.

Female undecided

She is already growing in ranks in the witches society
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by Corporate2020: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Everything witchcraft
She is finding it difficult to accept you. Don't neglect her, rather show her more of motherly love.
She go change

Witches no dey understand love ooo. This small girl nah elder for witches association
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by godofuck231: 8:20pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=ChybuzzDD post=113119736][/quote] am not that easy to kill but if death comes , ill show him no mercy till his lights go out
Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2022
godofuck231:
what do you know about a blood witch , immensely drawn to nature , easily gets drawn to reported numbers ,easily manipulative, her wishes mostly comes true and this might really make you jealous, especially getting favors from your husband,
Better put a hidden cam in your house and record her activities, so when you present the case to your husband you will have facts to back up, its not her fault , she was born so , her grand mum or father would either seize the powers or break the powers , its the family that will decide not a pastor, its ancestral, she has reincarnated and fighting her physically will be stupid, she will beat you because she once came to life and was powerful

Corporate2020:

Witches no dey understand love ooo. This small girl nah elder for witches association

Corporate2020:

She is already growing in ranks in the witches society
Pease stop. That’s how you people put children in danger with your witchcraft nonsense beliefs. Stop this minute

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Wahala!!! by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On May 24, 2022
Saintmary:

It's not dragging, but the child seems to have issues with her dad marrying another woman other than her mom.
She's taking it out on the easiest target.

That’s all it is. Nothing more complicated than that.

I empathize with the OP because being a step parent can be a thankless job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important Factor In Marriage / Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family / Is It Right To Beat Your Child?- NFL Player Deactivated For Beating His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.