Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals (9744 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested As Police Bust International Drug Peddling Racket In India / Nigerian International Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by ksbusari(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2022
Na them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Nobody: 6:31am On May 21, 2022
India is a great place to do the business even China I want to build my own phone one day there. People don’t hustle to go abroad to come back in chains
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by cardoctor(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2022
Normal thing. We go always dey Sha.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by autodevice(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2022
Finishing our battered image

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Rochasstatue(f): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
Obumneme Nwachukwu

Na me dey do am Child of God

The literal meaning of the name of this wonderful developer.

The igbo race is doomed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by GauRanTor(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Ogineme! grin grin grin

Onwero, o normal stuff. Man must survive
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by duro4chang(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2022
meth people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Timmi: 9:40am On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

Source: https://thestreetjournal.org/nigerian-national-one-other-arrested-as-police-burst-international-narcotic-drugs-syndicate-in-india/

Just checking the name. These people are the ones disgracing Nigeria and we need to exclude them from corporate Nigeria since they’ve refused to go.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Timmi: 9:42am On May 21, 2022
babadigu:
When...when...when...will Nigeria stop putting shame on whole Africa
Bad reputation everywhere!!! Story story everywhere angry angry

These people are not Nigerians. They are Igbos/Ibos/igbos and they belong to their Biafra republic
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by tyinfinity: 10:12am On May 21, 2022
Thse nyammri miscreants will never stop to be embarrassment to Biafra that will never come to reality.They are into all social vices from money ritual to prostitution ,kidnapping which is their other sources of income and armed robbery which happens to be their mjor source of living
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by ItsTutsi(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2022
Haba nyamuri!! Una no go let us rest!?!?!?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by NasMaleeq(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
Our brother who are developing committee in Nigeria have gone international
Na we develop Amelica
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Albertone(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

Immediately I saw your were dreaded I gave up. Most of you lack sense and reason upside down.

I'm not a supporter of drug trafficking but it's better skull mining and terrorism. Especially terrorizing and exhibiting disgustful violence for a God that can't fight for himself.

Mr developer the drug peddler go and sit down.

You're pained because you and obumneme both attended the School of Development and Drug Peddling.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Albertone(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2022
solasoulmusic:
India is a great place to do the business even China. I want to build my own phone one day there. People don’t hustle to go abroad to come back in chains

So you support the drug peddling business?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
babadigu:
When...when...when...will Nigeria stop putting shame on whole Africa
Bad reputation everywhere!!! Story story everywhere angry angry
Dem dey push everywhere Dem go ! grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Transcriber: 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians pls stay in your s**hthole if the motive of leaving your country is to destroy another man's own..what's the big deal there?

There is a big problem with the black race..now that you got caught..prepare to spend some years in prison..
are you Chinese?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
Albertone:

So you support the drug peddling business?
Nawa o so business and phone making is drug business ? I’m talking Information technology wise
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by ironheart(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

Immediately I saw your were dreaded I gave up. Most of you lack sense and reason upside down.

I'm not a supporter of drug trafficking but it's better skull mining and terrorism. Especially terrorizing and exhibiting disgustful violence for a God that can't fight for himself.
in your childish mind, you think you have made sense? I you are a definition of an expired speerm. Dont ever assume me to whom i am not. Make your valid point and move on. You'll be the first to piss me off on a forum and i will not take it lightly with you
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Danisaint112(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2022
ironheart:
in your childish mind, you think you have made sense? I you are a definition of an expired speerm. Dont ever assume me to whom i am not. Make your valid point and move on. You'll be the first to piss me off on a forum and i will not take it lightly with you

I I respond to you, you will cry. But let leave it like that. I'm seriously having a great time now and you definitely ain't gonna spoil it. Your hate will stop more cash flowing in my arena
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by ironheart(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

I I respond to you, you will cry. But let leave it like that. I'm seriously having a great time now and you definitely ain't gonna spoil it. Your hate will stop more cash flowing in my arena
if you making cash, you wouldn't be here having time to quote all the comments. This is a result of your joblessness
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Danisaint112(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2022
ironheart:
if you making cash, you wouldn't be here having time to quote all the comments. This is a result of your joblessness

And I put it to you that you are daft. Elon musk tweets so does Zuckerberg create post almost on daily basis on his Facebook page...

And if doesn't occur to you that people have fun time then you are a slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by ironheart(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

And I put it to you that you are daft. Elon musk tweets so does Zuckerberg create post almost on daily basis on his Facebook page...

And if doesn't occur to you that people have fun time then you are a slowpoke.
you are neither of them
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by edosignature(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2022
83% of of the rich & wealthy from the east are into fraud.

*Obumneme Nwachukwu, a resident of Mahendra Park in Delhi, and Rakesh Kumar, a Delhi resident, have been named as the suspects.*
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Syntaxbyte: 6:37pm On May 21, 2022
Quite some not long months, NFT (Non-Fungible Token) came into being.

What is NFT?
A non-fungible token is a financial security consisting of digital data stored in a blockchain, a form of distributed ledger. The ownership of an NFT is recorded in the blockchain, and can be transferred by the owner, allowing NFTs to be sold and traded.

Advantage of NFT
Anyone can invest in NFTs: Investing in tokenized assets is accessible to everyone. Asset ownership that is tokenized into an NFT can more easily and efficiently be transferred among people anywhere in the world.

NFT ownership is secured by a blockchain: Using blockchain technology to digitally signify ownership can make an investor's ownership of an asset more secure. Blockchain tech can also make ownership of assets more transparent

Opportunity to learn more about blockchain technology: Investors can become more knowledgeable about blockchain, while diversifying their portfolios, by allocating a small sum to tokenized assets.

Aim
Become NFT Creator today and make money out of it. Am giving the steps for free
Below is the link you can download a direct full tutorial of (All About NFT),

Link to process: https://greenbrave.com/threads/let-learn-know-create-and-develop-nft.15/
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Tundex911: 1:10am On May 22, 2022
I just won check and waka pass

Peace ✌️
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by 1879ab: 1:52am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
are you Chinese?
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals by Albertone(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2022
solasoulmusic:
Nawa o so business and phone making is drug business ? I’m talking Information technology wise

Then what do you mean by:
India is a great place to do the business even China.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed For £2.7million Lottery Scam / Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.