Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired (30911 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by adenine02: 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
Marry second wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by specialmati(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
cool cool
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by shadrach77: 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
This is what happens when people are only focused on sex during courtship. You should have noticed this while dating her. As it is now it's too late to change her.

She will continue behaving like that so you've got to cope with it or better still leave the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by IgOga(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
Alpha female grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2022
I pity people who are having oloriburuku as spouse, their life is always miserable

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Mattsilva: 12:04pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

It's simple, apologize to her.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!
sorry bro, but you caused it. She must have shown that attitude during courtship. My advice to men: Never marry a woman who is not remorseful or never apologise. You may die Young if you do

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by West2019(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2022
Did you study her before getting married to her .if this continues you better ask her to go .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by zedegit: 12:06pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Marriage is not about who's right or wrong. Your wife is exhibing a human trait.

You can learn to overlook a lot of things if you want your marriage to work. Telling her to apologise is not necessary. She might see it as demeaning.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Bliss2002fresh(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2022
Haha
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Martinez39s(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2022
No man should put up with such. Divorce her and lead a happy life.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Udemzy05: 12:08pm On May 21, 2022
Acidosis:
Stop pointing out her wrong all the time. Give her the opportunity to process her mistake by herself without you pointing it out to her, when the mistake is very very obvious.

Demanding an apology without allowing her to process how or where she got it wrong may not work for someone with ego issues.

People like that are very hard to live with you just have to leave them and allow their conscience do the work.

If you guys weren't married, my BEST and ONLY advice would have been to end the relationship.

Person wey no fit say sorry when you tell her wetin she do,na that one wan point out her mistake herself?

You funny oo

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by TheGift: 12:08pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Why is the apology so important to you? If it’s about your ego, let it go? If it is about Her ego, let it be enough that you have expressed your displeasure and let it go. The best apology She can give is change Her ways, as in the salt issue. So let it go, One day She will know.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by nokia1000(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2022
I am facing the same problem. My own always claim she is right.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Jaboranky(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

my brother I am facing exactly the same problem,, there was a day I called my wife to sit down in the parlour and let talk sense into her,could you believed that she slept off,as I was talking to because there was no light and we using the light on our phones to see,so I didn't know that she has slept off,after the talk,I ask if she has anything to say only for me to see someone sleeping and snoring on the sofa

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Udemzy05: 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
komek:
If you can start by telling her that you are sorry whenever you are wrong, she will adopt that pattern.

Women are fast learners. Forget advice from this ASUU boys

Op don't ever try this nonsense written here,you're one of the reason guys use the word SIMP anyhow on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Bigajeff(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
Seriously

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
Get a separate room,its Time overdue, secondly ,work on yourself,not depend on a woman for everything,if she cooks salty food and u cant eat, reject the food ,if it continues,eat outside or cook urself,if she can't say sorry,ignore her,stop competing with a woman ...find joy without her and be a man u should have been

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by harbarzzy(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Grow some balls bro...focus on more important things that will add to the growth of the family rather than mere augment..if your wife doesn't apologize then apologize and move on..she will respect you more.i come in peace

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by SpatialKing(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2022
Then You are not ready for marriage
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by LIGHTROOM: 12:13pm On May 21, 2022
If she doesn't, then you should.
Let there be apology somewhere
Some how
Anyhow
Am tired
Am hungry
Am angry
I want to sleep
Good morning guys
Maybe she is depress
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by awa(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2022
I can relate with this situation however, I learnt to apologize when I am wrong and even when I am not wrong. I am sure you may try it, who knows it might work for you in changing her. It's not always bed roses Bros

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by richardokubo(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2022
Acidosis:
Stop pointing out her wrong all the time. Give her the opportunity to process her mistake by herself without you pointing it out to her, when the mistake is very very obvious.

Demanding an apology without allowing her to process how or where she got it wrong may not work for someone with ego issues.

People like that are very hard to live with you just have to leave them and allow their conscience do the work.

If you guys weren't married, my BEST and ONLY advice would have been to end the relationship.
You just said it all but are u nt seeing all this attitude when both are dating bcus this kind of attitude one can nt hide it except u re been blind by love bcus this as become a serious issue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Ikamanishere(f): 12:15pm On May 21, 2022
grin

Use cutlass to cut off her head. cool

You will be fine.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by EngrAbbey25: 12:15pm On May 21, 2022
You see man woman like that will never change, it has happend to me nothing changed until I got me another woman I'm at peace now

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Hotguy27: 12:16pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

I have not followed your previous stories and I may not have time to go and check that either but I want to let you know that bringing your family issues online is not the best idea.

There are only two conditions for a successful marriage:

2 matured minds = success
1 matured + 1 immatured minds = success
2 immatured minds = failure

Where exactly do you think your marriage belongs here?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by FireUpNow(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2022
Oga OP if your wife doesn't want to be the wife you want her to be then divorce her. No time to check time. Don't be a weak man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Acidbath: 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

Work on your manner of approach.

You don't know how to talk that's why.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by OgaTheTop2: 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
Just ignore her. Say your point and forget about her apologies. If she does, fine...if not, just bone. Na your wife na...for better for worse cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by colestephan86: 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
Acidosis:

Mr , it's marriage , they are not dating
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Ikamanishere(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
Jaboranky:
my brother I am facing exactly the same problem,, there was a day I called my wife to sit down in the parlour and let talk sense into her,could you believed that she slept off,as I was talking to because there was no light and we using the light on our phones to see,so I didn't know that she has slept off,after the talk,I ask if she has anything to say only for me to see someone sleeping and snoring on the sofa

If I were you,I go nack pestle for her head......
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by abdsamad(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2022
If your wife is a generally good person who doesn't set out to make your life miserable, then it's you who will have to be patient with her on this one.

My partner is like this too and we fought a lot in the first year of our marriage, due in large part to this. It nearly broke us up until I realized the problem was way too deep and barking about it constantly didn't help.

These days I just see the thing and take a deep breath to calm myself. It's okay to still take time to talk about whatever it is in a supportive manner, the goal of which should be to try to help her understand and come up with a solution, as opposed to venting your own anger.

Be patient. Better to spend a week figuring out the best way to solve the problem than to open your mouth everyday to complain.

Try apologizing for making her feel bad and distracting her with playfulness (yes, exactly like a pet grin). You guys should be fine

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.