Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired (30913 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Kizzygentle: 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You sure can file for a divorce cos your wife didn't apologise to your insecure self..you probably scolded her in a harsh way... I'd advise she file for a divorce before you accidentally murder her due to ya anger..
You are the most childish and toxic human on this planet.. I have been following your comments about relationships and you need help ASAP.. People like you are the reason me die before their time.. May God heal you..
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Randy100: 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
Tunagee:

People will just be saying 'marry another wife' 'marry another wife'. Se you know wetin the one wey you wan marry go carry come?
You are right, but people can marry up to seven times before they get what they wanted. Keep changing them, till you get it right.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Kizzygentle: 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

I can't help but laugh at this comment of yours. Well, i didn't
Never reply this fernandez. Seems you don't know her.. She is toxic and very manipulative of men.. I repeat no one should ever engag into any discussion or seek solution to this fernandez human.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by finishmatter: 4:21pm On May 21, 2022
9japride:
Are you trying to tell us that you didn't spot those characters while dating? You better manage her like that, thinking an adult will change is a waste of time.

Even if he failed in correcting her flaws, i still dont think its too late.

He should send the fucking bitch out of his house.

I dont know how men manage to live with a woman who is arrogant. How can i shelter and care for you, yet you dont respect me?

Na your papa house u dey go.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Tunagee(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2022
DeLaRue:

She's asking you to apologise to her for asking her to apologise for what she did wrong?

Were you people forced to marry? Where's the love, mutual respect and affection in all this.

Your wife seems like a bully. No reasonable person behaves like this.

You sef, you get for hand. Why calling her again to keep asking for an apology she already told you she's not prepared to give. An apology that you have to beg for is not an apology anyway.

Letting it go might actually help her to reflect and apologise when you least expect it.

Let it go. I know it's difficult to do.

wow! Just learnt another one.
''An apology that you have to beg for is not an apology anyway''
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Truvelisback(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

She doesn't apologise undecided and you haven't beat the living soul outta her undecided Damnnnnn Iam so disappointed rn lipsrsealed

Next time when she does something crazy hit that beeaach angry after that look for a hotel lodge for the weekend with a sex worker sad have numerous unthinkable sex.

°°°°°what a redpiller would have said°°°°

•••mari in the morning therapy for the soul•••••

U?

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by DeLaRue: 4:32pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

We had a [b]little argument [/b]last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me.

Looking at your write up again...I think you may be barking up the wrong tree here.

If I were you I'd actually be more concerned about her hissing and walking away, rather than the issue of apology. Isn't this seen in most Nigerian cultures as one of the highest insults.

It suggests a serious breakdown of mutual respect. Why would a wife belittle her husband like that, and days later still find it difficult to say 'my dear, I am sorry for hissing at you. I was angry but I should never have done that. I won't do it again'.

That's what grown up people do.

You too, your wahala is too much cool. You said you had a 'little argument', which suggests it was not serious. Most arguments between husband and wife, particularly the 'little' ones do not require an apology. Little arguments are part and parcel of most marriages. In most cases, you move on and forget about them.

You said the argument was little, you demanded an apology, she said no. After posting your thing on nairaland, you then rushed to phone her demanding again for the same apology.

Bros...drop it. Focus on the hissing, and let her know you're very concerned she'd belittle and dismiss you like that. If you approach it that way, I won't be surprised if she apologises.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by ayo2008: 4:55pm On May 21, 2022
Acidosis:
Stop pointing out her wrong all the time. Give her the opportunity to process her mistake by herself without you pointing it out to her, when the mistake is very very obvious.

Demanding an apology without allowing her to process how or where she got it wrong may not work for someone with ego issues.

People like that are very hard to live with you just have to leave them and allow their conscience do the work.

If you guys weren't married, my BEST and ONLY advice would have been to end the relationship.

I beg to differ
Do you think every lady or woman can process their mistake before apologising? Some of these women are proud too knowing fully well their husband can't hurt a fly. Hissing at the husband is out of it.
God will help your marriage.
Some ladies are antithetical to corrections as they are always Mrs right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!

When a woman does wrong and see no need to apologize started when dating but guys do overlook it (because of love) hoping she’ll change after marriage. Guess what, they won’t change but will be worse instead. They are manipulative and will only make the marriage miserable.

Sorry OP, I see two things happening to your marriage in future

1) you live with that attitude and become miserable and filled with regrets
2) you become a bad guy, having a girlfriend because you’re looking for love or respect, or have a wife outside and maybe do your worst by bringing her home eventually.

Either ways it won’t be good.

Guys stay away from manipulative women, they’ll wreck you emotionally and it never do end well.

OP, I wish you well

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Emmanuel909090: 5:02pm On May 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 21, 2022
Blue86:
All these traits were noticeable in your dating before you said I do.

Guys, listen, correct, beauty attracted you first, but character is the solid rock, and treasure.
Discard a woman with beauty and no character, when you are dating.

You guys are the reason why girls aren't working on their character but spending hours on make up and wigs that are not even their own hair.

There are lots of girls with this nasty attitude and their numbers keep going up because some guys are just too scared to correct them

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by pixey(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2022
DeLaRue:

What kind of peace is it when you have to constantly 'accept that you're wrong even when you're not.'

This is very unhealthy in any relationship.

You need more than peace in a marriage. Happiness is essential. Living with an arrogant narcissist is hardly going to bring you happiness.

To be honest ! I just don't understand some advice here.
Op don't listen to any of these irredeemable simps.Some na for cruise sha.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 21, 2022
vickydevoka:

Nice one good advice. If na me she no go touch my one naira. I go de go market myself
I tell people, marriage ,union is not a dead sentence either is it a die end event,i mean,that am married doesn't necessarily mean i gat to deal with what i dont like ,its simple , naturally,too much dependency on something or someone aint good,u give that which u depend power of control, people should also be able to know they aint ur source of strength ..its just too easy but i dont know why others choose to drag
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 21, 2022
komek:
If you can start by telling her that you are sorry whenever you are wrong, she will adopt that pattern.

Women are fast learners. Forget advice from this ASUU boys

I fear for your future.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by zahrach: 6:12pm On May 21, 2022
Boss my advice is just neglect her
Wat ever she do dont talk stop given her attention
Withdraw all the attention and care for 2weeks
Just be ur self
U will see her change for good

Like I said withdraw the attention u give her
Just give her space
In the morning just bath and go ur work
Whn u come back u go to ur bed and lie down
Don't show her like ur angry or anything whn u wake-up in the morning great her good morning and go ur way
Whn u come back good evening and go ur way

Next thing is try and find out if she has someone outside
Because women tend to behave such way if someone outside if given her attention
She will start comparism

Another thing is
Don't pity her on bed whn ur making love to her
Bleep the shit out her
Go and learn different sex style
Fowplay and different MouthAction

See if u nack woman well she will be loyal to u
So pls don't let another guy somwere do ur job
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Bbbw: 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
Why did you marry her
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by MtDave55: 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
pixey:

You are a weird creature or maybe your upbringing is so flawed that is why or maybe you don't have a soul. No offense but you really need to relax and read what you just typed.

Weired for being less concerned about verbal apology?
Look what am saying in essence is that I hate pretending. When you do wrong and I complain the most important thing I expect is CHANGE (correct the wrong you did and avoid doing same next time) am not bother with you telling me you're sorry while you know you're not
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by missyblissy: 6:45pm On May 21, 2022
@Op silent treatment works. If you tell her to reduce the salt in the food and she refuse. Just go to the kitchen and prep your meal yourself.

Don't argue or comment, just keep mute and continue to do so. You can tell someone same thing once as dem no be goat.

Me I don't argue. I agreed and accept your point. I keep mute and so what I want to do.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by toragema(f): 6:52pm On May 21, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

I'm sorry, was anything wrong with that?!
If u r dating it's your choice to put up with whatever or send her packing but if u r married u have to consider that so many people are involved,sit her down at a later time and talk to her, let her know where she erred,u also need to be more tolerant
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Kellycanon: 7:06pm On May 21, 2022
Well as far as I am concern marriage is a scan if there should be anything like that it should be base on contract
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Riscawendy(f): 7:13pm On May 21, 2022
I don't know from which point you are complaining.
Whether from the salt or
From not apologizing.

Even a professional cook can sometimes cook a salty meal, unless is a daily habit.

It's always painful to receive a condemnation after your long hours in the kitchen for small issues.

You can even put it this way. " Babe this your food sweet oo you really wanted to be so sweet that you added extra salt.

With the above statement you have passed the message without obviously hurting her.

Las las it not written in the bible that only women should cook. You can as well teach her by doing the cooking yourself while she watch.

Everything is not fight.
If you want your marriage to last apply wisdom.
Marriage is not children, but adults.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by pixey(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2022
MtDave55:

Weired for being less concerned about verbal apology?
Look what am saying in essence is that I hate pretending. When you do wrong and I complain the most important thing I expect is CHANGE (correct the wrong you did and avoid doing same next time) am not bother with you telling me you're sorry while you know you're not
I hope you know that some wrongs might be habitual and also not intentional.Especially people who are clumsy. Accepting an apology from them means you are giving them a chance to do better.I go fear you if you be my boss o grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by paix(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2022
I believe you can tactically correct her by helping her in the kitchen. Especially when she's cooking, tell her you want to learn to cook. Take charge of the salt and ask her to taste it to know if it's ok. Learn to take the blame even when you know she's wrong. Good luck.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Ybaby: 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
harbarzzy:
Grow some balls bro...focus on more important things that will add to the growth of the family rather than mere augment..if your wife doesn't apologize then apologize and move on..she will respect you more.i come in peace

This!!!

In a few years time you will be paying Babcock University school fees but you are here following woman to drag..... you have responsibilities o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by komek(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
She is your wife and not one girl like that.

Do it, continue doing she will adopt with time. And when she does, na you go dey please it is ok.

Don't take advice from all these children who collect school fees yearly .

Onepointfiveodds:

Honestly i do that every time i feel I'm in the wrong. I just spoke to her and she said why will she apologise when i didn't apologise for telling her to apologise for something she did wrong... I just weak sef
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by 9japride(m): 11:47pm On May 21, 2022
finishmatter:

Even if he failed in correcting her flaws, i still dont think its too late.

He should send the fucking bitch out of his house.

I dont know how men manage to live with a woman who is arrogant. How can i shelter and care for you, yet you dont respect me?

Na your papa house u dey go.
[color=#006600][/color]

It will be living hell to live with such human. Someone that has a natural tendency to be arrogant can't change. Same with me, I can live with such person.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Lovelydaisies: 12:29am On May 22, 2022
Jaboranky:
my brother I am facing exactly the same problem,, there was a day I called my wife to sit down in the parlour and let talk sense into her,could you believed that she slept off,as I was talking to because there was no light and we using the light on our phones to see,so I didn't know that she has slept off,after the talk,I ask if she has anything to say only for me to see someone sleeping and snoring on the sofa

Comedy. Lol. Next time, try fuel the generator or buy a rechargeable flashlight before heart-to-heart conversation to avoid the avoidable.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by UCHIHAmask: 1:19am On May 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

She doesn't apologise undecided and you haven't beat the living soul outta her undecided Damnnnnn Iam so disappointed rn lipsrsealed

Next time when she does something crazy hit that beeaach angry after that look for a hotel lodge for the weekend with a sex worker sad have numerous unthinkable sex.

°°°°°what a redpiller would have said°°°°

•••mari in the morning therapy for the soul•••••

It might be out of naivety,it might also be that your psyche is twisted,and your reasoning shallow,or is it the perception you've achieved as a result of vituperations from vain aggressive men on here who claim to be alphas!
I'm kind of wondering why you would define "REDPILL" in a manner that it entails unreasonable,selfish,and misogyny
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!

MuMu man.. you wn form woke and liberal.. see where it has landed you.. you are bothered while she doesn't give an anus fcvk..
You better start controlling and dictating how things should be done..
If you like continue being miserable.. if you get HBP and die off.. that woman would forget you after two days and move on..

Same Marriage wey you dey suffer inside na em I dey see my elder brother wey be say ordinary sneeze wey em sneeze,em wife go dey fear.. if you like don't be no nonsense man.. na you go dey miserable..
Simp
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by Olumaeme: 1:45am On May 22, 2022
Didn't you people dsye? Or she was beautiful and you were scared of her breaking up with you?

Well, your wife is the Head of your home and my brother, it will be extremely difficult to get it back, especially if she's raised by a single mother, she no go send you.

Two things you can do, either send her away or ignore her completely whenever she starts her kolomental. You have to hold it down for a very long time, pretend as if you are happy and cool, don't tell her nothing, just ignore her and do your thing alone.

Get busy with work (if you have), look for games and hit on other hot babes and if possible give her a glimpse, he head will reset.

Women think differently from men, they tend to start misbehaving when they have rest of mind, except a very few of them.

You as a man will think if you provide everything and give her rest of mind, she would return that favor, my dear no be so e be for women side o
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by emecheboy2(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2022
Guy you have to live with it. At least 75% modern day women are like that, and other forms of them saying I am sorry is through gifts, sex and your favourite meals. Don't be tired but try to find out things that makes her annoy you and limit her chances of making mistakes. if not you will end up a very sad and unhappy man.
btw I believe you too can cook?, why not surprise her!!!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by zomby(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:

These are the worst of worst human beings; they do not apologize because they believe they are right all the time.

To be successful in life, you must know how to do 3 things:
1 know how to say “I’m sorry”
2. Know how to say “thank you”
3. Know how to say “please”

These type of human beings do not know change on their own, you have to make them change. So, you have to take your time to discover a way to bring down your wife’s ego and ignorance… or else you will continue to be a miserable man.

Good luck bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.