Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired (30916 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by kunleab16: 3:18pm On May 22, 2022
You seem like one of them ladies who do not apologise when they are wrong... Just see how your comment is full of excuses for the said wife...

The OP was not rude in explaining to his wife from his write-up. The wife even hissed and walked out? Kai...

When one does something continually, it is no longer considered a mistake but a deliberate action.

What's wrong is wrong... Men should start calling women out every time they misbehave... Accountability and responsibility are not only for men abeg...

Riscawendy:
I don't know from which point you are complaining.
Whether from the salt or
From not apologizing.

Even a professional cook can sometimes cook a salty meal, unless is a daily habit.

It's always painful to receive a condemnation after your long hours in the kitchen for small issues.

You can even put it this way. " Babe this your food sweet oo you really wanted to be so sweet that you added extra salt.

With the above statement you have passed the message without obviously hurting her.

Las las it not written in the bible that only women should cook. You can as well teach her by doing the cooking yourself while she watch.

Everything is not fight.
If you want your marriage to last apply wisdom.
Marriage is not children, but adults.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by finishmatter: 11:03am On May 23, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It will be living hell to live with such human. Someone that has a natural tendency to be arrogant can't change. Same with me, I can live with such person.

you are so correct.

I really hope he addresses the issue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by 9japride(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2022
finishmatter:

you are so correct.

I really hope he addresses the issue
[color=#006600][/color]

Let's hope so.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by MtDave55: 10:45am On May 26, 2022
pixey:

I hope you know that some wrongs might be habitual and also not intentional.Especially people who are clumsy. Accepting an apology from them means you are giving them a chance to do better.I go fear you if you be my boss o grin

You're right, but it isn't that I don't entertain apology, I do. But I don't insist someone apologize verbally when he or she does something wrong, am more interested in that person turning a new leave instead.
If I tells you what you did is wrong, am not interested in you saying am sorry, bla bla... Instead am interested in you doing the right thing immediately.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by 4aaa: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
vickydevoka:

Nice one
Apt.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired by naija4life247: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Onepointfiveodds:
After series of fights, sit downs and admonitions, my wife has finally make some adjustments on the salty food issue.

We had a little argument last week and i demanded she apologise as it was obvious she's in the wrong. She hissed and walked out on me. We haven't spoken to ourselves since then and she seem comfortable with that.

Yes i love her and i want us to move on from it, but how will this not repeat itself in the future if she doesn't own up to her fault and apologise?!

E be like say this one just get married ni. If you know what many men are going through in the hands of their wives, you will be mentioning this small one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.