Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (41721 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Kwara1stson: 9:37am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't expect him to flare up.....
Politics nah dirty game...
Tinubu and Osinbajo be one kind mad rival RN..

I don't want any of them to rule us...
Both of them are bloody thieves....

Ladies and gentlemen, carry your PVCs
Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
so Peter Peter Obi is not a thief. If Peter Obi comes 5th I will send 10k to u. Quote me after the primaries.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Joyce95: 9:45am On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo always stand for true, politics it game of understanding.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Veeryeasy(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2022
This is Judas movement to me, osinbanjo and Bat would not rule Nigeria. Peter Obi all the way
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00am On May 21, 2022
POLITICS 101 on da beat.......

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Ijaya123: 10:11am On May 21, 2022
PassingShot:

How is he the most educated?
How is he the most experienced?
How is he the most qualified?

By just writing those nonsense and posting them online? grin

Show me who best him among all the other candidates in all those qualities i listed and lets compare notes.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Penywise(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2022
Why are the pictures looking like a bad Photoshop
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by abionadedayo(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2022
[First help your brother to secure primary first you are just one vote out of millions of vote.quote author=Rastaramsey post=113029013]I don't expect him to flare up.....

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Emekaonline: 10:39am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi

Obi Pandora is the worst thief of them all. A man that was caught pant down with 250m in Lagos is not fit to be our president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by profeddor15: 11:19am On May 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Osun state gat no differences from Zamfara or Yobe, the illiterates in that state pass some northern state.

A state where you hardly see young guys, educated o, speaking English.

Poverty stricken state, most of their youth na yahoo and owo mi da dem dey do.

The caused of this problem is osun state is the religion practice, cus most of the issue labelled above only affects the Muslim dominant areas.

I don't even know what to say about your comment because it seems you're so myopic about the state of osun and you're just trying to gain public recognition or attention.
If you are so privileged to travel out of your comfort zone and go to osun state, hardly will you not get an educated citizen from anywhere you land before you compared osun state with any less developed state in Nigeria.
I think your type are those that used agbero at garages and bus stop to judge the entire people in an area without carryout your due diligence before you make any comment on an issue of concern.
Please, do your findings well before you comment or post anything oga.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by abionadedayo(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2022
Veeryeasy:
This is Judas movement to me, osinbanjo and Bat would not rule Nigeria. Peter Obi all the way

Ok let see how it goes
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by abionadedayo(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Osun state gat no differences from Zamfara or Yobe, the illiterates in that state pass some northern state.

The caused of this problem is osun state is the religion practice, cus most of the issue labelled above only affects the Muslim dominant areas.

About your last statement, you and the fools that kill Deborah in sokoto are in the same categories.

About the level of education in Osun, I don't know your state but what you put here shows the level education in your state and how naive is you about moral and western Education.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Midemi1: 11:45am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi

So Peter obi na saint abi?
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by abionadedayo(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2022
It is obvious from all angles that Igbos don't want Yoruba to rule but they sincerely don't know how to go about it.
Your false or foul statement on the Yoruba aspirant will not help you.
None of the aspirant from the south East in both biggest party have up 30% chance if getting the party tickets comes May 30th.
So think and do something about that first and get prepare for next election to come in the future.
The Igbo youth and their elders and politicians actually have to be in the same page.and seriously you need to kill apga and Accord party in that region and concentrate on the mega party for you to have chance for presidency if you really want it.

I'm 100% sure that both mega party, I mean PDP and APC will like to risk an Igbo candidate at this current atmosphere even as a deputy.

*So leave Yoruba alone and concentrate on your home work*

General election is a game of numbers, while primary election is basically on what you can afford, your political trust and your negotiation power.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Charly68: 12:10pm On May 21, 2022
Good trait of a great leader .. no abuse , no foul language .. simply demonstrating cerebral competence in humility .
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by mastermaestro(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2022
Ijaya123:
Osinbajo the next Nigerian President. He is better by miles by far than all other candidates.

�The most qualified
�The most educated
�The most internationally recognised
�The most experienced

May God forgive me though. There times I secretly wish Buhari will be incapacitated so Osinbajo can take over and complete the tenure so people will see what proper governance is all about.

We will soon shout Merry Christmas on your last wish and prayer.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Zeemam: 12:26pm On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo is the man to follow
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by RexTramadol1: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You believe Peter obi has stolen more than yemi Osinbajo angry

Can you substantiate your claim if DSS comes calling?

Be expectant!
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Rastaramsey(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Can you substantiate your claim if DSS comes calling?

Be expectant!

Rest
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by duwdu: 1:54pm On May 21, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Osibanjo is in the race just to do the will of adeboye,thats bad for Nigerians

Hmm. Ọ̀rọ̀ ṣùnnùnkùn.

P34c3
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by adekolaelect(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
Hummm Ok !!!! They say we should vote for Obi Pandora bcs he is the most Brainlant and Legitimate wise Thief .

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Ijaya123: 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
mastermaestro:

We will soon shout Merry Christmas on your last wish and prayer.

Will also wish you merry Christmas when your take home pay can’t take you home again.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact

Go and stop them.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2022
donphilopus:

Be in your enclave in Aduwawa and be telling us who would rule and who would not rule us. cheesy

Be used to seeing Tinubu's official portraits hung on the walls of the banks when you go to cash out your illegal money as from May 29th next year.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by 1879ma: 1:31am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113032246:
POLITICS 101 on da beat.......
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Olumaeme: 1:50am On May 22, 2022
Sadly both Tinubu and Osinbajo will not get it
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by grandstar(m): 3:13am On May 22, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

I doubt you've ever lived in Osun state. If you do, you'd realise that Yoruba Muslims are secular and don't carry it on their head. By the time you spend 6 months there, your thinking will change.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by grandstar(m): 3:19am On May 22, 2022
MikoB:
This is the way to go, a matured leader that can tolerate different opinions, only stupid people will not appreciate Osinbajo's intellectual capacity. Anyway, Buhari will make his choice known after the presidential screening next week.

I doubt it will be Tinubu. His godfather tactics, and the sleaze associated with him are his Achilles heel.

Lastly, the appointment of Babatunde Fashola as a super minister and his retainment on that seat for 2 terms, despite the Jagaban's dislike of his former lackey, speaks volume.

Anyway, let's see what happens
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by DCatt: 4:29am On May 22, 2022
You are just bitter because Yoruba language is world class and the speakers are proud to have it. Same can't be said about your language that is burrowed everywhere and sounds like dogs barking.
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Tboymessiah(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2022
I would have answered you, but for you to be telling me about my language, meanwhile you don't even know my tribe...

So, go reset ur head.

DCatt:
You are just bitter because Yoruba language is world class and the speakers are proud to have it. Same can't be said about your language that is burrowed everywhere and sounds like dogs barking.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Tboymessiah(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2022
grandstar:

I doubt you've ever lived in Osun state. If you do, you'd realise that Yoruba Muslims are secular and don't carry it on their head. By the time you spend 6 months there, your thinking will change.

Na there I served...
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Tboymessiah(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2022
abionadedayo:

About your last statement, you and the fools that kill Deborah in sokoto are in the same categories.

About the level of education in Osun, I don't know your state but what you put here shows the level education in your state and how naive is you about moral and western Education.

Those that kill Deborah are Muslim wahabis, so they are everywhere including osun they call them Tebliq.

For Education, I doubt u stay in osun state, I think u are an indigene, but resided outside the state.

In South west the least educated state is osun state, I have a lot of proof even in admissions consideration, osun is under quota system that favour less educated state.

Even student to teacher uses Yoruba language to communicate with their wards.

The only osun indigene that can speak fluent English language will be the one that based out side the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping / Kogi West Rerun: Smart Adeyemi Extends Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.