Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (41727 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by juman(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo is the candidate of apc.
Tinubu is campaigning for apc to win the election.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by emmykk(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2022
donphilopus:

Be in your enclave in Aduwawa and be telling us who would rule and who would not rule us. cheesy

Be used to seeing Tinubu's official portraits hung on the walls of the banks when you go to cash out your illegal money as from May 29th next year.

Alaye Tinubu and Osinbajo are the same person's it is only Yorubas who see them as different persons.

They are playing with the sensitivity of other Nigerians,when the time come they will be rewarded with disappointment.

The yorubas are telling Nigerian the if it is a christian candidate you want here is Osinbajo and if it a Moslem look at Tinubu.

Both of them are working together,if you choose one the other will be happy to the sky.

So alaye wait the MAY 29th and 30th then till the main election if Yoruba win before calling people names
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by ademuhad: 8:35am On May 21, 2022
Tinubu n osibanjo same set of people
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Mooh247: 8:36am On May 21, 2022
Naso life be, the other day it was Ameachi and Tinubu Lagos supporters, a week ago it was Wike in Kano
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by okefranci: 8:37am On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo is a true leader
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by DavidKajo94(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2022
Na you go rule us?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Holaomoakin(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2022
Useless sw politicians if you no won support him stay inside your homes.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Voiceofthestree: 8:43am On May 21, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Ironically, Osibanjo has no allegation of corruption to his name. Same cannot be said about Peter Obi.

Nah lie all Nigeria Politicians are thief’s but DEM just get grade that’s it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by eedriyz(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't expect him to flare up.....
Politics nah dirty game...
Tinubu and Osinbajo be one kind mad rival RN..

I don't want any of them to rule us...
Both of them are bloody thieves....

Ladies and gentlemen, carry your PVCs
Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi

Leave bloody thieves to vote a bloody liar?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by badoh(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
Can Obi use his life to swear that he never embezzle govt fund(whether in millions or billions) during his term as governor of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Dchampion65: 8:48am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi

And Peter Obi is a saint

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Mikolo70(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact
MY Edo brother mon key e oh....
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by lugado: 8:56am On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo is working for Tinubu
It's getting obvious day by day
Tinubu already has confirmed delegates
Osinbajo job is to divide votes among others
Simple logic

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by LIGHTROOM: 8:58am On May 21, 2022
Osinbade is a weak man, why must you snap pictures with tunubus thug
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by wonder233: 8:59am On May 21, 2022
Urchin spotted
donphilopus:

Be in your enclave in Aduwawa and be telling us who would rule and who would not rule us. cheesy

Be used to seeing Tinubu's official portraits hung on the walls of the banks when you go to cash out your illegal money as from May 29th next year.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by slowice(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2022
The two of them na useless thieves
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Heavensent01(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The two nor go rule us
That is the fact

Keep quiet Bomber
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Nobody: 9:03am On May 21, 2022
One mumu said that they weren't in the same place in his comments yesterday when they exposed how Osinbajo visit to Osun only attracted Tinubu supporters. He said Osinbajo was in Abuja.I hope he now see this picture now and can shut up forever! Tinubu is the democrat a politician to the core. Osinbajo can't compete with him on that level. He is gonner as far as APC is concern

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Nigerialabalaba: 9:03am On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact
u don take ur gbana for efcc cell as usual. Shiorr
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by aktolly54(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
so obi is now saint? I rather vote you behind this moniker than those idiot.s altogether
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Benrosaria(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2022
Please Nigerians don’t give them reasons to play the chess game.

We can switch tables on these folks. They can’t be as smart as we will always be
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by autodevice(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2022
Same people
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by IbileIfe: 9:11am On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo is actually campaigning for the presidential nomination of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Gbajure(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Truly the man of the people. A very simple man. cool

With this picture, one can tell most of these
Tinubu’s supporters are actually after the money.

Don’t be surprised, At the very last minute, all of them will turn around to vote for the main incoming one.. STAR BOY Osinbajo cheesy

All dogs think every carnivores eat faece na o
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by GABRIEL6036: 9:16am On May 21, 2022
That's my nigga , Sogo Omo Osun.. My Classmate in school back then. I like this guy no be small. cheesy... May your dreams comes true pal... Stay safe on politics.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by crackhouse(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2022
Maybe he want to identify with the supporters of their incoming president.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by zelnababa(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi

Peter obi is armed robber, gold digger and pretender. He will never rule this country.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Nobody: 9:36am On May 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Truly the man of the people. A very simple man. cool

With this picture, one can tell most of these
Tinubu’s supporters are actually after the money.

Don’t be surprised, At the very last minute, all of them will turn around to vote for the main incoming one.. STAR BOY Osinbajo cheesy

Yeye! Someone is proudly wearing the Cap of the moment and you are talking about money. Was Tinubu there? Even Osinbajo knows Asiwaju is the favourite and that show in Kano will only embolden more states to fall inline.

Asiwaju is the only one with a logo and an anthem; He's fantastically ready for this. Like he jokingly said,- ' U saw an elephant and brought out stick; Is the Elephant not bigger than you and the Stick?'.. Atari ajanaku, kii seru omode'..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.