Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy (47287 Views)

Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nawa GOD WILL HELP US IN JESUS AMEN

Amen
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by TruthinAction: 12:38pm On May 21, 2022
Jostoman:
Some gullible people still don't know that all the attack against Christian in the north now is a calculated political sponsor attack, they are just using blasphemy to disguise. All what they are trying to do now is to use religion to divert the attention of northern youths away from Boko Haram Iswap and bandit that have been killing them like chicken.

In addition, it's a rehearsal to a bigger attack they are planning to launch on Christian communities nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by ndukwejoe(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2022
my question is why now , are you pondering what i am pondering
Moferere:
All these things are unnecessary. People should learn to respect people's opinions and religion.

To avoid stories that touch, don't say anything derogatory about another person's religion. Worship your God in your own way and keep quiet.

Period!
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
Moferere:
All these things are unnecessary. People should learn to respect people's opinions and religion.

To avoid stories that touch, don't say anything derogatory about another person's religion. Worship your God in your own way and keep quiet.

Period!

A mob killing you for something you said is an unreasonable response. While people are entitled to feel aggrieved for an offense, they are not entitled to carry out illegal actions.
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Amen
so it shall be

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Just like your Allah couldn't save Muhammed but allow his so called "beauty of humanity" to die of poisoning.

You muslims and your blasphemy are something else. Christians don mean una. Your madness will be matched evenly and squarely.

Religion de piss! undecided
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by TruthinAction: 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
akin9ja78:
They don’t want the election to hold so they paying nuisance to dey constitute it project. They all fail this Election must hold.

There might be a coup plot before the election if the presidential candidates are from the south. Mark my word.
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 12:42pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Just like your Allah couldn't save Muhammed but allow his so called "beauty of humanity" to die of poisoning.

You muslims and your blasphemy are something else. Christians don mean una. Your madness will be matched evenly and squarely.

Religion de piss! undecided
my brother is ok.calm down

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 21, 2022
SIRTee15:

So are u an expert in Aramaic to be asking about the language.
If I write it for u can u interpret it. Can u even read the Hebrew Bible.
Jesus last word was it is finished and he committed his spirit unto the Father. He completed the redemption of mankind and reconciliation to God.
There was no further need for any other message or messenger.

Thank you Sir!

Any other thing (man, angel or demon) that comes after Christ to propagate any other gospel is accursed.

Galatians 1:8-9 (KJV)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by xynerise: 12:43pm On May 21, 2022
Even the one that asked a girl out and she refuses will use blasphemy as an excuse to kill her. Fools

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
my brother is ok.calm down

Ok ma! embarassed
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2022
I guess it’s in furtherance of this

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by J3susFr3ak: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
u people had failed to understand.no be God created Jesus? between you and we,who are worshipping dead God cus u claim Jesus is dead.did god died?did he sleep?why can't he defend himself when being crucified.
Tell me the last word of Jesus before he died.

God why had u forsaken me--says by jesuschrist.

Who is he reffering here?
Answer me

Let me educate you....

When Jesus Christ said "My God My God why have you forsaken me...." Jesus was directly quoting the Scripture from Psalm 22 -- which was a Psalm of David during his most dire moment. This Psalm was also prophetic regarding the nature of the death of the Jewish Messiah.

PSALM 22
1My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?
2O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer,
and by night, but I find no rest.
3Yet you are holy,
enthroned on the praises of Israel.

The Presence of the Father and the Holy Spirit was always with Jesus Christ in FULL WITHOUT MEASURE. For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, (Colosians 2:9)

But something happened to Christ on the Cross. His very body TOOK ALL THE SINS AND DISEASES OF EVERYONE ON THE CROSS BOTH BORN AND UNBORN. The filth and unholiness of my sins and everybody's sins took over his dying body. Remember the quotation of the Psalms above: "Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel."

God CANNOT live in the same place with sin--just like oil and water can never mix. But to provide salvation for every human being God PUNISHED His only Son to take the very sins from the whole world and crucify it all on the Cross as Jesus died. This is why God so loved the world...He was willing to allow Jesus His only Son endure all this pain and punishment for our sake. Jesus rose again on the Third day to prove He is God and God never really left Him despite the gravity of taking the punishment of all the world's sinners.

The consequence of that is if you trust and surrender your life to Jesus Christ your life will be spared when God's anger unleashes on the whole earth come Judgment Day. If you choose to reject Jesus and claim that a fake book and a fake prophet called Mohammed can guide you...you will DIE in your sins and perish in everlasting fire.

You have been given this opportunity to know who Jesus is and why He died. You cannot claim to know Jesus Christ more than the Jews or the early Christians who witnessed His death and resurrection. Mohammad that came with a contrary story from a fake book 600 years later is a BOLD FACED LIAR! Like the devil himself..
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 12:46pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Ok ma! embarassed
thank u.i prefer u call me sister or beauty thank u vry much

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thank u.i prefer u call me sister or beauty thank u vry much

Ok sister beauty. Just that the events of these Muslims in the north of recent is making one mad.

I back down now.
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 12:49pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Thank you Sir!

Any other thing (man, angel or demon) that comes after Christ to propagate any other gospel is accursed.

Galatians 1:8-9 (KJV)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
thank u vry much sir.i did nt know dis scripture i keep on learning

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by God1stson(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2022
Moferere:

Period!
In ur toy brain u think is just simple. When the Pharisees were trying to set Jesus up, u think is not a well tot out plan. Some things are part of human nature it will continue to occur till they learn tolerance. THERE ARE PEOPLE FUELING THESE THINGS BEHIND THE SEEN.
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by J3susFr3ak: 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
TruthinAction:

There might be a coup plot before the election if the presidential candidates are from the south. Mark my word.

Then every section of the country should just declare their own new capitals and leave the nonsense Abuja for themselves to rot in....

Like I always say....Abuja is overrated. A spiritual Babylon guilty of a lot of murders and abominable crimes in recent years.

Babylon always falls....certainly.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Ok sister beauty. Just that the events of these Muslims in the north of recent is making one mad.

I back down now.
i know i am angry as well.but know dat whatever they sow they shall reap.Galatians 6:7 says it all.they will nt go unpunished.deborah and d likes will nt die in vain

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 12:58pm On May 21, 2022
@J3susFr3ak
GOD BLESS U 4 THAT WONDERFUL COMMENT
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by donmik: 1:01pm On May 21, 2022
Moferere:

Period!

You say this when your fanatic and barbaric Muslim brothers that lack peace but pretend to preach peace feel they are blasphemed.

But you refuse to warn them when El Rufai insulted Jesus in 2013;
when your Sterling Bank CEO insulted Jesus just last Easter. Where were you?
How many Muslims were killed and set on fire?
Your commonest preaching remains that jesus is not GOD. But we never pick offence. What could be more blasphemous than all that?
Your people keep praying in front of churches but we never see any offence in all that cos we preach peace and love and keep them.

Shame on any of you who cannot be bold to condemn the evils of his or her people. BIG SHAME AND COWARDICE

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
Moferere:

Period!

In both cases so far there hasn't been any confirmation of blaspheming so don't talk as though there was any disrespect of person's religion. Meanwhile the hypocrisy of people about this matter is really annoying me, what is 'another person's religion' just say it the way it appears 'Christians should stop disrespecting Islam' unfortunately there's no proof of this, someone can wake up and claim blasphemy then 'goats' will react even the ones that claim to be educated. Boy toast girl, she's says no I no wan date you gbam the guy is offended and claims blasphemy, a Muslim man is owing his Christian neighbour or something, e no wan pay, small argument he will claim blasphemy.

Now the slang is there are red lines to not cross. How insensitive that means you justify killing anyone who cross that line or is even remotely alleged to cross that line. That's why I don't keep Muslims friends they are walking time bombs and me, I am a very serious Christian and know why Islam is false

Don't even get me started on the insults Christians recieve from Muslims and their blasphemy. I lived all my life so far in the North, you would always here their tafsir especially during Ramadan about Jesus or Christians aka kafari
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by J3susFr3ak: 1:07pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
@J3susFr3ak
GOD BLESS U 4 THAT WONDERFUL COMMENT

No worries. God bless you too!
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i know i am angry as well.but know dat whatever they sow they shall reap.Galatians 6:7 says it all.they will nt go unpunished.deborah and d likes will nt die in vain

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Fcmb2022(f): 1:15pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Baby love calm down, dat girl's death is a pity. :':'
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 1:16pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Fcmb2022 post=113037517]
Baby love calm down, dat girl's death is a pity. :':'[/quoteam calm am just saying d fact
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Beautygoddesss: 1:17pm On May 21, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

No worries. God bless you too!
amen
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Jostoman: 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
Microwhy:

Rubbish talk,., Rubbish analysis.
Keep aiding blasphemy and not speak against it.
it's looks like rubbish but that is the pure truth the ruling party don't have anything they can use to campaign to the northerners so they decided to switch their tactics to religion because that is the only way they can deceive the northerners most especially the northern youths to get sympathy vote from them.
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by derecho(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
And reduce the voting population who are Christians in the north.
Jostoman:
Some gullible people still don't know that all the attack against Christian in the north now is a calculated political sponsor attack, they are just using blasphemy to disguise. All what they are trying to do now is to use religion to divert the attention of northern youths away from Boko Haram Iswap and bandit that have been killing them like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by IbileIfe: 1:27pm On May 21, 2022
No true Christian converts to become a Muslim.
Only those who don't know who is a true Christian will disagree

Can a Lion change to a goat?
Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by Shadysen: 1:35pm On May 21, 2022
Nostring:
hypocrite get off my mention
bloody terrorists

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.