Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Happened After I Lied On My CV - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened After I Lied On My CV (31047 Views)

Previous Company Sued Me To Court After I Got Another Job With A Company. / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened After I Lied On My CV by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
gtrust:
Maybe we need to brainstorm on how we can train people and help them acquire skills useful for gainful employment.
Someone mentioned “Excel”
Maybe we can make a list.
These skills are not very expensive to acquire.
For example, someone can decide to help by sponsoring someone to acquire these skills and hence improve chances of being successful.

I will be more than glad to learn.
Re: What Happened After I Lied On My CV by The5DME(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ishilove:
Emphasis on "what you can defend". No go put the one wey go embarass you in the open public
Hi babe. Missed me?
Re: What Happened After I Lied On My CV by lavylilly: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
kiss
toyeoye:
Pro Tip: Don’t lie on your CV guys!
You can get away with it for a while but there's a chance you could get caught along the line and the outcome would be disappointing.
Re: What Happened After I Lied On My CV by lavylilly: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin
petrusevents:
I was interviewing a guy for the position of Quality Assurance Officer in my company
Na so the guy go fabricate experiences con put am say he has worked with my formal company.
Na so I start to they ask questions , this guy fall my hands, he didn't do his homework well.
And that's how he lost the job.

Please only put what you can defend in your cv especially if you are looking for job in the manufacturing sector.
Re: What Happened After I Lied On My CV by petrusevents(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements / This Will Make You Shake Your Head In Dismay With Recruitment In Nigeria, Haba! / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.