Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (8930 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
all these guys supporting iran i do hope you know that the greatest threat to the black man has always been from these arabs. wayyyyyy b4 the west got involved in slavery, these arabs had been enslaving black folks. me personally ? when the usa and arabs are killing each other, i shed no tear for either side. they have both proven to be enemys to the black man. should jonathan go ? hell nahhhhhhhh. for what ? dont allow yourself to become a pawn in a game between your 2 enemies cuz you are the one who will bear the brunt of it. let the two serpents battle each other. stay out of it.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by okosodo: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
juman:

Iran is a better friend to a country like Nigeria than imperialist America.

Is it by force to post?
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, ju read and leave the thread.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by juman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
buzugee:

all these guys supporting iran i do hope you know that the greatest threat to the black man has always been from these arabs. wayyyyyy b4 the west got involved in slavery, these arabs had been enslaving black folks. me personally ? when the usa and arabs are killing each other, i shed no tear for either side. they have both proven to be enemys to the black man. should jonathan go ? hell nahhhhhhhh. for what ? dont allow yourself to become a pawn in a game between your 2 enemies cuz you are the one who will bear the brunt of it. let the two serpents battle each other. stay out of it.

Iran are not arabs, they are persians.

Nigeria should be less concern about tribe of people of a country, we should be friend to all countries. Friend with mutual respect.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
juman:

Iran are not arabs, they are persians.

Nigeria should be less concern about tribe of people of a country, we should be friend to all country. Friend with mutual respect.

persians, arabs, they are all the same.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Kx: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
We alredy know the no 1 person on his entourage
1.chief promotor of islamic banking.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by islamrules(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
Wtf negro? could you tell me why Iran is evil? Or do mean that Iran is evil because they hate America and Europe ? Can you blame them? they have a good reason!

Yes you are right. America is christian world power. So Iran needs to hate them.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by islamrules(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
Iran is a better friend to a country like Nigeria than imperialist America.

Yes it is true. That is why we have boko haram.

Last year, a shipment of weapon from Iran going to the north was intercepted in Lagos.

And see boko haram, Iran footprint

You are a dunghill, a friend indeed
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by UyiIredia(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ topic >>> this is not good. My arms are folded
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
hahahaha. US will be watching,

this country will always remain the way it is if we have people who think like this in govt.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by lagboyz: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
haka_nai:

It doesn't matter.if we are neutral then we could benefit from alot of countries.Presently Iran is far more advanced than us and prefer to build there indigenous technology,even if it means reverse engineering.So if that is true then let them help us with the technology required to start,Since the west won't give us.About if we would piss the west?We won't it will make us more appealing and important to them if they realize we could have a choice.Which they so hate.
Whether Iran is evil or not i don't know.Simply because the west say so doesn't make it true.It will be silly to hurriedly crest them so.since they pose no immediate treats to us.Also they could be used as a means to an end if we know better.Considering even countries in Europe still deal with them and still visit them and host them.Wetin concern us.We sometimes like to play into the interest of western powers who never like us except when it suits them.
In the global arena number and power matters.The saying no permanent enemy or foe is a good way to start.They need relevance and we could also find something worth while in them.Last i checked if you most know the west refuse to give us space technology along with its knowledge.That was why we opted for the likes of china.You should know that the west will never give us anything good.It is also know fact that they give aid,which is not what Africa needs.the last i checked our meeting AU and EU.They tried to rip us off.So what matters to the west is there interest and i bet you if tomorrow Iran sucks there balls.you would see and change of attitude and it would still not change there imperialistic attitude.

Internationally we must learn to open our eyes and get everything from everyone that could make it better for our citizenry.Nigeria first and others next regardless.That includes even the west.
If you don't believe lets say today out of your willingness you say we don't want to export our oil to the west we want to sell it to African nations strictly.out of love for our own.Before you know it,una image go begin spiral internationally and next trouble go start.The government will be targeted next.The same way saddem did there dirty deals in the gulf and later said no.The same way the ayatollahs said no to imported technology and external influence/interference.
We can't fight the west and we can go against her but we sure can make her like us more.A visit to iran will not change our policy and will not change how the west think about.So let him go if he wish.Chechnya rebels are not getting any military hardware form Iran,how?Simple the Russians said we support you and you give us your word that no body from our Islamic militant groups gets support from you nation.So if today Iran poses security treats in terms of arms shipment then we could sit on a table and say you want a friend then you must be on same page with us about our security period.Not crest  them evil and refuse dialogue.Even Israel will not reject meaningful visit or dialogue with them.Because Israel would want a divided middle east and it will serve her even more if she could get more allies amongst the Persians/Arabs.She also has an agenda for that.Talkless of u,being neutral to both interest.
Simply mind our business will do and exploit what is good to us in everyone.

i respect some people , just like your goodself. You have done an excellent analysis. I hope others are listening. Who cares whether our good allies comes from Iran or U.S.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by nagoma(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
@dustydee; [b][/b] "I won't be surprised if they are the sponsors of BH."

You mean the Americans?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
lagboyz:

i respect some people , just like your goodself. You have done an excellent analysis. I hope others are listening. Who cares whether our good allies comes from Iran or U.S.
some of you are very myopic in your thinking its unbelievable. let me ask you a question, can nigeria withstand americas nukes and bombs and drones etc ? can iran face america in battle ? so you are dumb enough to ally with the weaker force which in turn will piss of the stronger force and then you think you are equipped enough to face the consequences ? you know allying with iran will be seen as a hostile move by america. and seeing as they are dependent on us for oil, their oil supply is under threat. what do you think will happen ? they will come into nigeria and bombs the living day lights of you after coming up with phantom excuses as to why they are invading you. you think you can withstand that kind of devastation ? are you ready for that kind of devastation ? some of you need to think before you type
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by MMM2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
Gej u wan buy bomb?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ocelot2006(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
islamrules:

Last year, a shipment of weapon from Iran going to the north was intercepted in Lagos.

The arms shipment seized in Lagos was meant for Gabon, not Boko Haram. Besides, why will Boko Haram smuggle in weapons via Lagos seaport down south when it can easily be done via the porous border with Chad?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ocelot2006(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
buzugee:

Iranians are NOT Arabs, but Persians. You should be worried about Saudi Arabia and their Wahabism.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ektbear: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
buzugee:

persians, arabs, they are all the same.

Extremely ignorant post, lol. They hate each other.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
ocelot2006:

Iranians are NOT Arabs, but Persians. You should be worried about Saudi Arabia and their Wahabism.
they are all the same. all those in that region were involved in black slave trade. those in that region believe it or not are more racist than white people.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ektbear: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yoruba (especially Ijebu), Itsekiri, Ijaw, Calabar, Hausa were also involved in the "black slave trade."

So what exactly is your point?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Extremely ignorant post, lol. They hate each other.
whats ignorant is how you focused on the battle instead of the war. whether they hate each other or not is irrelevant. the fact remains that people in that region are extremely racist to black people. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. go try living in iran and then come back and tell us your experience
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Yoruba (especially Ijebu), Itsekiri, Ijaw, Calabar, Hausa were also involved in the "black slave trade."

So what exactly is your point?
my point is there is nothing to be gained by allying with iran. they have nothing to offer you that you cannot do for yourself if you actually for once in your godawful life tried to apply yourself.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
islamrules:

Your analogy is cretinous! Would a shipment of weapons or anything from the United States be automatically from the US government? Why say this in the case of Iran? The most potent power of the West is their media and that is what they use for mind control of people like you in their quest for global domination.

The Saudi, Jordanian and Bahraini regimes are more tyrannical and totalitarian but you probably don't see them that way because they are willing pawns in the hands of the US government hence they get favorable media coverage which impacts your perception of them.

Make no mistake about it, what you read, watch and hear about certain countries especially from the media consistently aligns with the foreign policy agenda of Western powers towards those nations.  As a matter of fact, I can predict what I will see, read and hear in the media about many nations on earth. All I have to do is know what their relationship is like with Western powers. That is what the "free" press really is: mouthpiece for Western imperialism.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ektbear: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
You've lived in Iran before in your life, or know any Nigerians who have? undecided This I highly doubt.

Anyway, who cares, everyone is racist against foreigners. Nigerians have hated/looked down on Ghanian/Benin Republic/Lebanese/Chinese/Indian foreigners, etc.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2011
buzugee:

some of you are very myopic in your thinking its unbelievable. let me ask you a question, can nigeria withstand americas nukes and bombs and drones etc ? can iran face america in battle ? so you are dumb enough to ally with the weaker force which in turn will piss of the stronger force and then you think you are equipped enough to face the consequences ? you know allying with iran will be seen as a hostile move by america. and seeing as they are dependent on us for oil, their oil supply is under threat. what do you think will happen ? they will come into nigeria and bombs the living day lights of you after coming up with phantom excuses as to why they are invading you. you think you can withstand that kind of devastation ? are you ready for that kind of devastation ? some of you need to think before you type

Are you saying US will invade Nigeria incase of her alliance with Iran ? shocked
antom excuses as to why they are invading you. you think you can withstand that kind of devastation ? are you ready for that kind of devastation ? some of you need to think before you type
[quote][/quote]

Are you saying US will invade Nigeria incase of her alliance with Iran ? shocked
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

You've lived in Iran before in your life, or know any Nigerians who have? undecided This I highly doubt.

Anyway, who cares, everyone is racist against foreigners. Nigerians have hated/looked down on Ghanian/Benin Republic/Lebanese/Chinese/Indian foreigners, etc.
bros being racist against foreigners and looking down on a group of people are two different things. people in that region aspire to be white and hence they see black people as inferior. i have worked with plenty of iranians. matter of fact, the urologist i work with on the cardiac bus is from iran. we are cool now after i blew him away with my knowledge and work ethic. but initially he tried placing me in the 'black box'
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by ektbear: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2011
Pretty much everyone looks down on the black man and views the white man as superior. Nothing about this is specific to Iranians. They are no worse (as you trying to portray them?) or better than most other people on earth.

And FWIW, I have many Persian friends myself.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

antom excuses as to why they are invading you. you think you can withstand that kind of devastation ? are you ready for that kind of devastation ? some of you need to think before you type

bros, not only am i saying it , i am stamping it on the ground. you dont threaten americas livelihood (our oil) by allying with hostile forces. you shall be wiped out of the face of the map. ask iraq when they tried messing with saudi in the nineties abi na eighties.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
People should be thinking of ally and development, not about boko harams.

Like someone else said; Help from Iran is safer than hate from America.
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by buzugee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Pretty much everyone looks down on the black man and views the white man as superior. Nothing about this is specific to Iranians. They are no worse (as you trying to portray them?) or better than most other people on earth.

And FWIW, I have many Persian friends myself.
bros in iran they do not have discriminatory laws like they have in the west. like i said. go and live in iran for a year and come and tell us the experience. when people spit in your face on the street. na dat time you go sabi say khaki no be leather. the ones who are your friends are in the west and have they themselves experienced racism so they may relate to you a little and hence can become your friends. go try the ones in iran  grin you know they have aryan groups in iran right ?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by executinal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
M M M:

Gej u wan buy bomb?

Yes were them they sell the bomb? Iran abi? i will be there soon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Gbenge77(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
Lets wait for Gej's reaction.But,what do they have in common?
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
[size=15pt]I smell trouble, [/size]
Re: Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2011
the feAR of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom
GEJ, wen u go go iran, abeg, go meet irunmole make them give u jazz o
or go meet izakaba, make u just get odaechi
so by the time they throw u bomb so, u go just dissapear comot
EGBE go just cArry u, slam u for the back of the door, make ur back break, na BADLUCK THAT WAN GO BE O
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Groups Fight For APC Identity / WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? / PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.