Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,373 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) (36625 Views)

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by hf1011: 9:10am On May 22, 2022
chop off his balls!!! pedophile angry angry angry angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 9:10am On May 22, 2022
Too bad
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by BadNews: 9:12am On May 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 9:12am On May 22, 2022
Yommychrz:
those that always shout afonja Muslim upanda, what do you’ve to say about this afonja Christian fools, a person committing a crime shouldn’t be linked with his/her religion but una no go talk about this one

How do you conclude this is a Christian or Muslim
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2022
This looks like a setup undecided
They should spare that bloody pants story for the dullards abeg we all know that could be her menses.
Maybe the mother and daughter hates that teacher for a reason and what better way to get him punished than to accuse him of rape.

Most rape cases involving sec school teachers usually turn out to be pure fabrications grin

5 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by hammer567: 9:16am On May 22, 2022
IF DEY FAIL TO GIVE HIM LIFE, YORUBA PAPA.

NIGERIA MATTER MAKE ME SICK.
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Giftexx: 9:16am On May 22, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
As an adult, don't look beyond the fact that they are still kids... They may dress in certain ways or act in certain ways, knock sense into their head... And let them know you're the big uncle!
Thanks...13 year Olds D's days look 18.
Caution guys!
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by caslem: 9:17am On May 22, 2022
LikeAking:
Say no to male teachers.

Only female teachers shud teach.

I don talk am bf, bt many Nigerian lack vision becos they prefer television.

Say no to male teachers b4 its too late.

Female teachers also abuse male students but most of the boys don't voice out. Most girls abused by Male teachers also don't voice out. If not for the stain in the girls pants, no one would have known about this.

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2022
Dem suppose behead this guy angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:18am On May 22, 2022
This Yoruba man has destroyed his life,rape a minor is a big crime
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Realists(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Yoruba Christian doing it Catholic church way.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by ukaface(f): 9:19am On May 22, 2022
Some Nigerian men ehn!!!
Tufia!!!!!!
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by hammer567: 9:21am On May 22, 2022
the randy teacher

HIS JOURNALIST BROTHERS ARE ALREADY DOWN PLAYING RAPE OF MINOR BY GROWN ASS MAN.

IN THE PASTOR CASE, THE LANGUAGE WAS STRICT, EVEN HERE ON THE THREAD, AFONJA ARE DEFENDING HIM WITH EXCUSES

WE ARE WAITING FOR LIFE SENTENCE. cc Cococandy
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Onechester: 9:22am On May 22, 2022
LikeAking:
Say no to male teachers.
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ Very Soon It Would Be Issue Of Male Student Raping Female Teachers

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Realists(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2022
LikeAking:
Say no to male teachers.

Are you a Muslim?, If no then know that, Shari'a only allows Male teachers to teach female students with a vile or demarcation or niqab btw the teacher & student.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:24am On May 22, 2022
AntiBMC:
The punishment for rape should be castration. So that mens dem wey don swear say dem no go get sense for this life, go get am by force.

If that is the case u would see some innocent men being castrated because sometimes some ladies accuse some men wrongly
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2022
Is he a Muslim or a Christian??
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by SmartGeneral: 9:24am On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:
bros, but we have agreed to have peace between the IGBOS and the Yorubas on this forum.

Why are you deviating from the agreement?
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2022
Crixxx:
Hmm yoruba Muslims again

Goat!! He's not a Muslim!

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Rayjnr: 9:30am On May 22, 2022
Yommychrz:
those that always shout afonja Muslim upanda, what do you’ve to say about this afonja Christian fools, a person committing a crime shouldn’t be linked with his/her religion but una no go talk about this one

Afonja christian
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Rayjnr: 9:30am On May 22, 2022
Crixxx:
Hmm yoruba Muslims again

He is actually a Yoruba christian, haha
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by akpunda86: 9:32am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Execute him by hanging if found guilty..this is a monster.. nairaland kids won't channel their energy in criticizing him but will do so if it was a lady who flaunted her body.. nonsense.. especially that little boy who is everywhere talking down on ladies..what a weak clown..

I will keep saying it..the time most id,**ts here use in bashing women can be used in preaching to men against rape and other vices..no they come online after eating from their momma's pot and insult her gender here.. raping mindlessly..but when a woman speak up they use derogatory words..*spits*..

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Rayjnr: 9:34am On May 22, 2022
Farid24224:
Is he a Muslim or a Christian??

Hmm, na christian rapist oh

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2022
Rayjnr:

Hmm, na christian rapist oh

You see?? Why didn't they mention his religion?!

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by reidkrugger(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Execute him by hanging if found guilty..this is a monster.. nairaland kids won't channel their energy in criticizing him but will do so if it was a lady who flaunted her body.. nonsense.. especially that little boy who is everywhere talking down on ladies..what a weak clown..

I will keep saying it..the time most id,**ts here use in bashing women can be used in preaching to men against rape and other vices..no they come online after eating from their momma's pot and insult her gender here.. raping mindlessly..but when a woman speak up they use derogatory words..*spits*..

Aunty be calming down. You have made your point and we've heard you. Today is Sunday o!

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by premierlead: 9:37am On May 22, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
AYOBAMI OLUWATOBILOLA RUNSEWE!!!

Na dem. Useless brown roofians! If no be skull mining, e go be rape.

In some part or almost all Igbo/Igbo lands, there is no place they celebrate funeral or wedding without paying tax to the unknown killers popularly known as unknown gunmen.

How true is not the above assertion boy o boy?
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Mattwillz: 9:41am On May 22, 2022
Afonja grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by labelle123(f): 9:47am On May 22, 2022
Nerogaming01:
I dey fear those teacher wey dey invite students go their house around 4pm to come and help them mark script undecided

When they don mark reach 4:30pm, they go kon divide the scores via the student leg undecided
. No be small divide
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by 4ckyou: 9:52am On May 22, 2022
LikeAking:
Say no to male teachers.
and you think female teachers don't do worse?
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by muyico(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2022
C ur life? Despite d puplations of ladies in our midz. Y can u ask me 4 1? C d mess u put ya self into? I. Dating more dan 21gf.i don lost counts self
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Weezy463: 10:00am On May 22, 2022
grin grin
Nerogaming01:
I dey fear those teacher wey dey invite students go their house around 4pm to come and help them mark script undecided

When they don mark reach 4:30pm, they go kon divide the scores via the student leg undecided
angry
Nerogaming01:

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Weezy463: 10:01am On May 22, 2022
grin grin
AntiBMC:
The punishment for rape should be castration. So that mens dem wey don swear say dem no go get sense for this life, go get am by force.

grin
AntiBMC:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking / 28 People Chained In A House In Lagos Rescued By Police / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.