Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) (36627 Views)

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by bewla(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Execute him by hanging if found guilty..this is a monster.. nairaland kids won't channel their energy in criticizing him but will do so if it was a lady who flaunted her body.. nonsense.. especially that little boy who is everywhere talking down on ladies..what a weak clown..

I will keep saying it..the time most id,**ts here use in bashing women can be used in preaching to men against rape and other vices..no they come online after eating from their momma's pot and insult her gender here.. raping mindlessly..but when a woman speak up they use derogatory words..*spits*..
Ha
Anty -boder
This one tu much

Ki LA gbe
Ki le ju
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2022
LikeAking:
Say no to male teachers.

Only female teachers shud teach.

I don talk am bf, bt many Nigerian lack vision becos they prefer television.

Say no to male teachers b4 its too late.

are you sure?is it because male children rarely report or complain about the abuse they suffer in the hands of female teachers,if I tell you the stories, episodes and dramas of what I personally endured in the hands of women in my primary school years you will not believe,from househelps,cousins,teachers,aunties, neighbours,everybody wants a pound of the flesh,from the lessons I learnt I always feel uncomfortable when I see a matured girl with a small boy,teddy bear,pet dog,etc,
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by Wwwq: 4:13pm On May 22, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by flakkybakky(f): 5:28pm On May 22, 2022
Chai,in my hometown,pls hang him through his balls
Re: 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) by ronyman(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2022
grin if I say A you say Fon another man say Ja omo na u sabi
Zonefree:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking / 28 People Chained In A House In Lagos Rescued By Police / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.