Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,859 members, 7,855,535 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP (21373 Views)

Zamfara: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Lawal-Dare (PDP), Dismisses APC's Suit / Tribunal Affirms Dauda Lawal-Dare (PDP) As Governor Of Zamfara State / Sanction Threats: G-5 Governors Dare PDP, Say We’re Not Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by ckc(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi should also do his groundwork apart from being widely accepted.
Spice up your entire weekend. Chase away the boredom and loneliness sway! Tune in to Dexterity Media FM 24/7 here https://stream.zeno.fm/9mg3cwzpyd0uv
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Moddam: 9:48pm On May 21, 2022
post=113050627:
This boy is so wicked, so where is Obituary grin cheesy wink
I dare Pdp to give Atiku or tambuwal their ticket and see what will happen to them. Infact, PDP will be forgotten in Nigeria cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2022
[You have him already son, Peter Obi the Twitter NG president
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
As a real niggar
I want to experience a president from the South East

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2022
Nigerian youths arise and let us help Peter Obi win.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2022
post=113050633:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, una see una lives so, una miserable lives.
See the 2 guys you have taken as your demi gods all because of hatred for PMB have turned you to laughing sticks and playing with your tiny instruments.
We told you..... miserable lots
SMH. You are really a very bitter and wicked fellow

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by clinician2x: 9:50pm On May 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

When did all these children enter politics sef. Imagine the effontry. Threatening a party that you won't vote them if they don't field a candidate, so that will make the Nassarawa, Rivers or Bauchi delegates vote Obi abi??

PDP has contested in 6 and have won 4 presidential elections before Obi. Most of all these people talking don't even have a PVC. I'm sure they do not know what:
•Ward
•Polling Unit
•Delegates
•polling booth even are sef.

Heck, some of them don't even know their ward grin

Even Peter Obi will happily step down if the PDP decided to go the concensus way. He should focus his effort on getting Atiku's VP slot now that Wike has come to drag it with him.

Pdp supporters no get pvc

Apc supporters are born with pvc

Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 9:52pm On May 21, 2022
RTR
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2022
post=113050627:
This boy is so wicked, so where is Obituary grin cheesy wink

It starts as a joke. That is how I laughed when I watched Obama's interview when he claimed he will run for President until the cries became a movement.

Obama in Germany.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by FirstSon01: 9:52pm On May 21, 2022
clinician2x:

Pdp supporters no get pvc

Apc supporters are born with pvc

Ode

If they were PDP supporters, they won't threaten to vote another party because Peter Obi didn't win primaries.

Many of them only started being interested in politics this year, and they're all on Twitter.

Obi will win if there's polling unit on Twitter, but for now, I wish him luck.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
BigRocky:
We are not begging PDP.

Give anybody the ticket aside obi and fail woefully. Period

u have to show ur voting strenght in numbers or pdp won't take u seriously. Nobody will choose Peter obi based on sentiments. I can guarantee u that.

How much are the southeast votes that will shake pdp's chance?

1 Like

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by MartinsD12(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-11-peter-obi-support-groups-dare-pdp/
It's simple deny igbos presidency 2023 , Biafra is already here .
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
Clowns grin
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
baliyubla:
The choice before PDP is simple,vote the money bags in the Primaries and remain in Opposition for another 8 years or Vote Peter Obi and practically stroll to the Presidency.

Do you smoke Marijuana or you just deceiving Peter Obi to cash out.

I think you just cashing out from the dude.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:54pm On May 21, 2022
MartinsD12:

It's simple deny igbos presidency 2023 , Biafra is already here .
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Gkay1(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2022
PDP power
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Miracle2020: 9:56pm On May 21, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-11-peter-obi-support-groups-dare-pdp/
If pdp make a mistake of fielding Peter Obi, I swear they will not win the general election.
Peter Obi supporters cannot confidently give us 15 states that will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Ekpeitit(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2022
Just beg PDP to zone it to Anambra State.
Stupid beggars.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by dkenny4lyf(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2022
babarazy:
Always threatening

Xactly my view...

It requires a very sound political wit,game, permutations,dedication and perseverance in a clime such as Nigeria to av any regional backing and acceptance...

Lobbying and unflinching loyalties (support) are parent factors of zonal political considerations...
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Adedayorr(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
Any attempt by PDP and APC to give their Presidential ticket to a Northerner after President Buhari 8 years in office will be resisted.

Buhari should hand over power to the South the way Goodluck Jonathan handed over power to Buhari, otherwise Nigeria will become history.

Buhari has ruled Nigeria for 8 years without any disturbances, why should the North disturb the South, the North will surely get what they are looking for.

As far as I'm concerned, the North has nothing to do with 2023 presidential election.

Should war happen in Nigeria after or before elections, everybody should hold Buhari responsible.

What is happening in Ukraine will be a child's play compare to what will happen in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by BigRocky: 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

When did all these children enter politics sef. Imagine the effontry. Threatening a party that you won't vote them if they don't field a candidate, so that will make the Nassarawa, Rivers or Bauchi delegates vote Obi abi??

PDP has contested in 6 and have won 4 presidential elections before Obi. Most of all these people talking don't even have a PVC. I'm sure they do not know what:
•Ward
•Polling Unit
•Delegates

Even Peter Obi will happily step down if the PDP decided to go the concensus way. He should focus his effort on getting Atiku's VP slot now that Wike has come to drag it with him.

Is only obi supporters that don't have pvc, don't know their polling unit,are kids below 18 lol
The jokes is on you .

If obi did not get the PDP ticket, PDP will remain opposition for another 8 years. You see very simple.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by tbbt13: 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
Oya na
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by InoGetJoy: 10:05pm On May 21, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
Money will always win... That's why other big weights are not bothered. Once people see dollar grin grin grin

They will be like just leave us in opposition grin
You think the party's decision makers are not seeing all this? They'll know that have a big chance if Peter Obi wins the primaries, unlike if someone like Atiku wins.
Also, I'm hearing whispers from my sources that Atiku wants to step down.
Anyways, time will tell
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by annisy(f): 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
The truth remains Peter Obi is the best man for the job but PDP won't give him the ticket and PDP won't win the presidential election, and after 2023 PDP will go into extinction
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
I will keenly be watching?
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by specialmati(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
post=113050633:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, una see una lives so, una miserable lives.
See the 2 guys you have taken as your demi gods all because of hatred for PMB have turned you to laughing stocks and playing with your tiny instruments. grin cheesy wink
We told you..... miserable and frustrated lots.
grin grin grin grin grin you are finished with the frustration your darling daddy have brought upon the country. Now na to they cause yourself up and down for this forum you sabi. don't worry Obi will navigate the country way forward again. You will get better. Chief executive officer of zombies nairaland chapter

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Karlosorji(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

•Ward
•Polling Unit
•Delegates

your foolishness is a generational curse
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by BigRocky: 10:08pm On May 21, 2022
jaxxy:

u have to show ur voting strenght in numbers or pdp won't take u seriously. Nobody will choose Peter obi based on sentiments. I can guarantee u that.

How much are the southeast votes that will shake pdp's chance?

Nobody ask Dem to choose obi on sentiment. Rather they should choose obi cus he is the people's choice,the man that can effortlessly turn Nigeria around.

This election is not all about the south east votes but determination to make Nigeria works.

Obi supporters are not only base in South East,they are everywhere including the north, south-south,south west and north Central

1 Like

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by InoGetJoy: 10:08pm On May 21, 2022
post=113050633:
See the 2 guys you have taken as your demi gods all because of hatred for PMB have turned you to laughing stocks and playing with your tiny instruments. grin cheesy wink
We told you..... miserable and frustrated lots.
You've pulled a few pics from Twitter while ignoring the millions of threads supporting Peter Obi. We know your type. Hungry & shameless fellow.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2022
Lol!! Nigger said "and practically stroll to the presidency", because elections are only done in Upper Iweaka ba! undecided
baliyubla:
The choice before PDP is simple,vote the money bags in the Primaries and remain in Opposition for another 8 years or Vote Peter Obi and practically stroll to the Presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rumoured Arrest Of Boko Haram’s S‎hekau At UN House Attempt To Destabilise Borno / Gunmen Attack Ugbuodo Police Station In Ebonyi, Two Killed / Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.