Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP (21361 Views)

Zamfara: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Lawal-Dare (PDP), Dismisses APC's Suit / Tribunal Affirms Dauda Lawal-Dare (PDP) As Governor Of Zamfara State / Sanction Threats: G-5 Governors Dare PDP, Say We’re Not Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 21, 2022
Honestly Peter Obi is the best candidate by all standards. But he doesn't have the political structure to compete with the rest
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by moneyissweet(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
You are a mumu man

Dumbass

Bar1941:
They should go and sit down, even Peter Obi himself knows he is paper weight in PDP, he is just trying every means to stay relevant.

They are matching for Obi in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar, Ph etc, how come we have not seen them doing same in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu or Anambra his State of Origin? Afterall charity they say begins at home. If he can't restore peace in South East, how will he do that for a project as big as Nigeria?
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by 2sexycom(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

Most of all these people talking don't even have a PVC.
Stale... tongue
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by BigRocky: 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
post=113050627:
normal yen yen yen.... usual chest beating.
PYO is your next president, or his other top striker in his team.... know this, know peace.

Btw,
This Deji boy, below is just so wicked, so where is Obituary grin cheesy wink

I don't know if comprehension is your problem or you deliberately wants to type rubbish.

I clearly said PDP should kiss the presidency goodbye if they fail to present obi and you are saying osinbanjo is your next president,is osinbanjo a PDP member?if osinbajo becomes the president has PDP not lost?

Wats now ur reason for quoting me?
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by 2sexycom(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
Bar1941:
They should go and sit down, even Peter Obi himself knows he is paper weight in PDP, he is just trying every means to stay relevant.

They are matching for Obi in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar, Ph etc, how come we have not seen them doing same in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu or Anambra his State of Origin? Afterall charity they say begins at home. If he can't restore peace in South East, how will he do that for a project as big as Nigeria?
They matched for 20 states... and all those states you mentioned were missing participated. Just say that you didnt follow the update...
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by cobsol(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

When did all these children enter politics sef. Imagine the effontry. Threatening a party that you won't vote them if they don't field a candidate, so that will make the Nassarawa, Rivers or Bauchi delegates vote Obi abi??

PDP has contested in 6 and have won 4 presidential elections before Obi. Most of all these people talking don't even have a PVC. I'm sure they do not know what:
•Ward
•Polling Unit
•Delegates
•polling booth even are sef.

Heck, some of them don't even know their ward grin

Even Peter Obi will happily step down if the PDP decided to go the concensus way. He should focus his effort on getting Atiku's VP slot now that Wike has come to drag it with him.

Don't have. PVC is an old fashioned talk, everyone is ready now in Nigeria, so fuckoff with your stupid pride and face reality
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by wellmax(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Instead of talking to delegates PO supporters are faring PDP. Very focusless people.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi: This Picture Gave Me Chills - Crippled Man Supporting Obi

https://www.nairaland.com/7138716/peter-obi-picture-gave-me
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Bar1941(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
kenbee:

Hope Peter Obi's rising profile is not giving you heart attack. He is among the topmost three contenders for presidency and definitely number one based on capacity and potentials

Haaaaa, rising profile? Am sure after the primaries (if their is any) he won't be in top 6.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by PoliteActivist: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
kenbee:
Definitely, Peter Obi is gradually becoming a movement. Those that oppose Peter Obi are doing so because they don't want him to be the one to put Nigeria on the right track. "Pure envy and hatred"
Peter Obi we know

#MOVEMENT PETER OBI!!!

It feels good to be on the side grassroot Nigerians support
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by juman(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
They're not politicians.
They campaign in the way they understand.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by nedekid: 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
BigRocky:
We are not begging PDP.

Give anybody the ticket aside obi and fail woefully. Period
Peter obi is the preferred candidate, but can he go head to head with a strong heavy weight the apc will field? Eg Tinubu.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Mattwillz: 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
baliyubla:
The choice before PDP is simple,vote the money bags in the Primaries and remain in Opposition for another 8 years or Vote Peter Obi and practically stroll to the Presidency.
I Wish i can like this comment twice! grin
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by searchlight: 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Paper weight in PDP maybe but even you know he's the best candidate to take the ZOO forward
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by pfadom: 10:44pm On May 21, 2022
What a threat!

When Peter Obi could not deliver Anambra for the PDP as since his exit for the Government House in 2011.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Ororocelemi(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2022
PO will confidently win against BAT in south west, south east, south south and middle belt
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
BigRocky:

Nobody ask Dem to choose obi on sentiment. Rather they should choose obi cus he is the people's choice,the man that can effortlessly turn Nigeria around.

This election is not all about the south east votes but determination to make Nigeria works.

Obi supporters are not only base in South East,they are everywhere including the north, south-south,south west and north Central

Then let's see his supporters from other regions.

people's choices isn't by mouth or one regions claim. The only reason Peter obi even declared was because he thought pdp was zoning to the south or south east if not he would have remained Atikus vp candidate.

obi's supporters have to show themselves not threaten the party.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by macrodata(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ignorance. You need proper enlightenment.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by haffaze777(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
Clonelord:
I will say this one more time before the election

1. Security+looting+touting= Tinubu
2. Insecurity+banditry+looting= atiku
3. Insecurity+ good economy+jobs= osinbanjo
4. Security+looting+chop I chop= amaechi
5. Jobs+good economy+united Nigeria+little insecurity= obi

Vote now.... Choose between 1-5
1 grin
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Obesity(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2022
It will shock you to know that majority of these people do not own a valid voters card.

grin
Abi una think say na social media Dem go take do the election?
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Scamburster(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2022
kenbee:
Definitely, Peter Obi is gradually becoming a movement. Those that oppose Peter Obi are doing so because they don't want him to be the one to put Nigeria on the right track. "Pure envy and hatred"
Peter Obi we know
Just like that nuisance spewing thrash at every thread. Cc. Vulture.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Scamburster(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

You're very mad and stupid this fellow.
You just refered to someone who's very hale and hearty as obituary yet you had the gut to report a truth against you?
You're just a coward and no wonder the mods never react to your foolishness.
My man you're mad and you need every kind of help available.
Please don't forget to know that you're mad madder maddest, idiot like you.

If this is the last thing I post on this forum I don't care but just know you're mad and soon you will end miserably. Idiot
Check if that thing have a soul.
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Scamburster(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2022
BigRocky:

I don't know if comprehension is your problem or you deliberately wants to type rubbish.

I clearly said PDP should kiss the presidency goodbye if they fail to present obi and you are saying osinbanjo is your next president,is osinbanjo a PDP member?if osinbajo becomes the president has PDP not lost?

That guy doesn't have a functional brain.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by erico2k2(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2022
kenbee:

Hope Peter Obi's rising profile is not giving you heart attack. He is among the topmost three contenders for presidency and definitely number one based on capacity and potentials
Then goes to river state for the nomination and you suspect WIke will fold hands and look, btw Wike and Obi who has spent more money in keeping PDP together? there lay ur answer grin grin grin
Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by Eriggs: 12:30am On May 22, 2022
BigRocky:

she was telling you Peter obi cannot be president. Know that. Know peace.
Is comprehension your problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) / EFCC Chair, Magu, Gets Global Endorsement / Motion On El-zakzaky’s Release Divides Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.