Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye (34631 Views)

Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Propaganda? Against IPOB? What's my business with IPOB, Biafra and Igboland? It removes no skin off my teeth.

Like I said, continue playing the ostrich and destroy your land. Wetin concern us?

What's your business on this thread? grin
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Your DOS came out to blame auto piloters. Are you saying that your umu chineke are lying idiotas? I want you to continue in your stupidity ezi.

Buckeyemedia1:
Is Simon Ekpa Fulani/Igbo like you?

Nnamdi Kanu we know, IPOB has since denied your other propaganda.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by naijapips04: 6:36am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

Are you denying your DOS IPOB? Are you denying KANU nta? Ofeke zuzupu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:36am On May 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Your DOS came out to blame auto piloters. Are you saying that your umu chineke are lying idiotas? I want you to continue in your stupidity ezi.

Useless confused cowards, they think they can achieve anything by killing their own people? Ipob have killed the man, let them go & meet the government in Abuja to give them Biafra because the Federal Government is now afraid of those Miscreants?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Are you denying your DOS IPOB? Are you denying KANU nta? Ofeke zuzupu.

Nnamdi Kanu we know, your propaganda is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2022
Too bad..
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Useless confused cowards, they think they can achieve anything by killing their own people? Ipob have killed the man, let them go & meet the government in Abuja to give them Biafra because the Federal Government is now afraid of those Miscreants?

Propaganda is not working, go and tale back the carbon paper you wrote Biafra on. Such cheap blackmail.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:38am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

You mean Emma Powerful denied it, can you mention 5 members of ipob? Do you have any identity card that shows you or any of your illiterate associates are Ipobians?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You mean Emma Powerful denied it, can you mention 5 members of ipob? Do you have any identity card that shows you are an ipob member?

First show us your identity card that shows you're a zone B.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Timmi: 6:40am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:
When the police hierarchy in your states are not even from the state and you're trying to control your state.

You will only take the Intel provided to you by people from far away lands. Even if rhe intelligence is a plan to annihilate your people.

The security in the south, is being controlled by a troubled North, with all their own insecurities.

Talk about exporting insecurity from their regions into your region.

Can you people take responsibility for a change instead of blaming your crime attitude on there’s? The Southeast is known for drugs, killings and criminal activities, instead of admitting and finding solutions to it locally, you will rather blame the North, the Southwest or South South. You should bury your head in sand.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Soulsymbol99: 6:40am On May 22, 2022
This na pure assassination. Forget the disguise of UGM

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by akinade28(f): 6:40am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

Those other evidences are planted to implicate a set of people called IPOB.
Real killers don't advertise. Use your head.
What about bokoharam and the bandits? Don't they advertise who they are and that are behind killings? Why are you guys living in denial and making excuses?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2022
akinade28:

What about bokoharam and the bandits? Don't they advertise who they are and that are behind killings? Why are you guys living in denial and making excuses?

Bokoharam is a terrorist organisation, IPOB are a world recognised freedom fighting organisation.

Note the difference.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:43am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

First show us your identity card that shows you're a zone B.
I cannot because Zombies don’t have identities, now back to ipob, do you or any of your illiterate associates have any form of identity showing affiliation with ipob, or all na just mouth as usual of Empty Barrel Local Criminal Terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Timmi: 6:43am On May 22, 2022
Investigative:
After Nigeria beh@ded him
They snap the pictures
Snap the stvpid blackmail carbon sheet they write Biafra
All to blackmail ipob����
Thund@r will ��� everyone involve in this

All of the above happen in your dreams. When you are ready to face reality, then Igbos/igbos/Ibos can face the criminal, drugs and killing related elements in their midst. But they will rather engage in propaganda and lies. What a shameless set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:44am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

Bokoharam is a terrorist organisation, IPOB are a world recognised freedom fighting organisation.

Note the difference.
I believe you have heard the saying that “One man’s freedom fighter, is another man’s terrorist?

Hezbollah are Terrorists to Israel, but freedom fighters to Egypt, both United State’s allies.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2022
Timmi:

Can you people take responsibility for a change instead of blaming your crime attitude on there’s? The Southeast is known for drugs, killings and criminal activities, instead of admitting and finding solutions to it locally, you will rather blame the North, the Southwest or South South. You should bury your head in sand.

Your useless propaganda is dead on arrival, you all know which tribes are most prone to crime and killings.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingozymandias(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2022
JAMO84:
I am waiting for statement from Peter Obi

Ipob Terrorists are making life difficult for Igbo presidential aspirants

If this happens in the north, we would have seen like a billion statements from southern leaders already.

But with all the hellish insecurity in the north , the north still has the most presidential aspirants . Talk intelligently

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by successmatters(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I cannot because Zombies don’t have identities, now back to ipob, do you or any of your illiterate associates have any form of identity showing affiliation with ipob, or all na just mouth as usual of Empty Barrel Local Criminal Terrorists?

Zombies have identity cards, how else are they paid their 30k monthly stipends? grin
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:46am On May 22, 2022
Puskas:
The FG might be behind all these carnage going on in the east

The problem I have with most commenters here is their foolishness and low IQ. It seems many youths especially ones online are becoming daft as days go and many are seeing things even security concerns from their primordial and parochial sentiments. IPOB, MNK, SIMON EKPA and their group of people have chunk of blames in all these but again anyone with "good head" or inkling of security consciousness will know "all these" are beyond them. Even the politicians knows, the security architecture in the east have been weakened so expect all forms of barbaric and heinous crimes. I reiterate if you want to test the resolve of Nigerian government try commit any serious crime without any government back up, do you see how that abuja corper murder was resolved? do you see how wadume was captured even with intrigues surrounding the case? the same with any high profile case without backing. place it side by side with bola ige murder and so many other unresolve murders. what is my point? If Nigeria government are serious to crush all these killings and stop all these crimes, they can do it.

So many of the commenters here only know how to beat chests and puffing fake braggadocio without objectivity, I read in one of the thread where some of the deltans are shouting "don't bring the madness to delta if you do you will collect woto woto" and it is now creeping to delta, the same again with some people boasting of south west but what these people fail to understand is crime thrives where there is no government resolve to beef security, the only thing that it requires to start in anywhere in the country is the govt not to show enough force or intelligence there is nothing any LOCALS will do, so instead of gloating and mouthing off let everyone pressurize the govt to do the needful, but NO due to tribalistic tendencies and evil mindsets prevalent with Nigerians that are being passed down everyone will "be forming" i don't care until it gets to their door.

Let Nigerian government be alive to it's responsibility and liaise with state government and be sincere to the course, and any state actor no matter whose interest that they are serving show maximum force and crush any third force whether from IPOB or any other actors. I know many will say that since IPOB have burnt down all police stations with support from populace they should face it but that is foolish mentality and at best evil. where in the world will such a thing be even entertained? can UK or US govt decides to punish a section of their country just because they perceived the section is supporting crime? the worse of it all is the youths are used to propagate hate and viles using ethnic and religious divide.

Until we stand up and show commitment with zeal to support each other fight crimes without biases and prejudice, and push the government to live up to their promises, protect people and defend the nation, the blood of the masses and innocents will always be shed in playing ruthless and desperate politics and be covered up in the altar of collateral damage
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Blackman7: 6:47am On May 22, 2022
All you idiots advocating the release of MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU I ask all of you "To what end"? This his is a dictator that bread and developed the monster ravaging the SE. The state of senceless killings is alarming and worrisome. Those calling and supporting the sit at home are either abroad or don't reside in the region but brainwashed demented fools cheer on while they turn the flat lands to a killing field. Rest in peace to the dead, I pray the killers are brought to book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

Zombies have identity cards, how else are they paid their 30k monthly stipends? grin
You should tell me successmatters since you know something that I have no idea about?
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 6:48am On May 22, 2022
stanluiz:
Stop saying Anambra people ? What is Soludo doing to curb the killing ? He condemn but he doesn't take action.

Where is Soludo solution ? Why can't soludo take this criminals down ? He is governor. He has the money and resources to do it . Why can't he do it ? What is the problem ?

Visiting nnamdi kanu was a foolish act by him. He shows that he is not wise. A wise and a security proactive governor cannot do that doing well that ipob will use the state as a bait.

Soludo has failed. Two months yet nothing is done. The man is just an overhyped media governor that has nothing to offer.

Most of you will just open mouth waaa
You don't even understand the complexity of the problem.
The main issue here is the perception of our people towards these unknown gunmen.Our people are supporting them thats why they are gaining grounds,i live in Anambra.
Even if these UGM start killing you in presence of people, they won't do anything because they have this mentality that they are fighting for Biafra.

Some people call them Umu Elohim, Umuoma, St UGM etc

Why wike was able to defeat them is because their people rejected them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingcalls: 6:49am On May 22, 2022
JAMO84:
I am waiting for statement from Peter Obi

Ipob Terrorists are making life difficult for Igbo presidential aspirants

If this happens in the north, we would have seen like a billion statements from southern leaders already.

U are one of the dull people that have been manipulated by this government
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:52am On May 22, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Most of you will just open mouth waaa
You don't even understand the complexity of the problem.
The main issue here is the perception of our people towards these unknown gunmen.Our people are supporting them thats why they are gaining grounds,i live in Anambra.
Even if these UGM start killing you in presence of people, they won't do anything because they have this mentality that they are fighting for Biafra.

Some people call them Umu Elohim, Umuoma, St UGM etc

Why wike was able to defeat them is because their people rejected them
No doubt you are correct, but why do them hypocrites in Eastern Nigeria blame others for atrocities committed by themselves.

As if other Nigerians don’t have their own region to destroy? Never for one day heard any Northerner blame igbos for Boko Haram or banditry.

For some odd reason people from that region feel they are better than other Nigerians, which always leads to their downfall.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 6:53am On May 22, 2022
Lightorder:
Soludo !!!!! Chu chu chu cho cho cho!!!! Always talking!!!! When you started joining issues with faceless group and daring them with no solid security on ground , I knew it would come to this . They are now sending messages to violate you. Deal with them without a word but no , you started by talking tough with nothing to back it up. It is now your word and world against theirs and the people are suffering it

Oga shut up.
It's not soludo fault.I blame our people for this.Most of you guys don't even live in Anambra.
Even if Solud0 send Army to combat those guys,our people will start giving them info on how to kill the soldiers.
The day our people stop supporting them is the day Ipob madness will end

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingcalls: 6:53am On May 22, 2022
Timmi:

We know u are part of those causing problems in the SE by posting lies to make the movement seem dangerous....
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by muykem: 6:54am On May 22, 2022
Investigative:

Ipob is not responsible
I know you are dvmb.
Why are you people so irrationally stupid? They are killing left right and centre in the south east and no sober reflection. IPOB is not responsible, who is then responsible? What is then the work of ESN if foreigners can come and have free days in the south east like this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:58am On May 22, 2022
muykem:
Why are you people so irrationally stupid? They are killing left right and centre in the south east and no sober reflection. IPOB is not responsible, who is then responsible? What is then the work of ESN if foreigners can come and have free days in the south east like this?
Good question, investigative should tell us what ipob intel is doing, who have they caught to show the public, the only pictures or videos we have seen is hoodlums chasing & killing Malus in forests, not one single person have they apprehended.

Just a bunch of criminal empty Barrel Terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Buckeyemedia1: 6:59am On May 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

We know u are part of those causing problems in the SE by posting lies to make the movement seem dangerous....
What movement, what is the name? It can’t be the same association banned by your Government, both State & Federal?
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 7:00am On May 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
No doubt you are correct, but why do them hypocrites in Eastern Nigeria blame others for atrocities committed by themselves.

As if other Nigerians don’t have their own region to destroy? Never for one day heard any Northerner blame igbos for Boko Haram or banditry.

For some odd reason people from that region feel they are better than other Nigerians, which always leads to their downfall.

All these killings in the south east is partly because of our hatred for Buhari and how empathetic our people are towards Biafra agitation.
Everything will drastically reduce once Buhari leaves office and MNK released.

Our people are doing all these to spite PMB, thats why even our elites are not saying anything.

If our people reject ipob the way Rivers did, everything will end that minute

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 7:01am On May 22, 2022
muykem:

That guy u quoted are the problem why this killings has continued unabated.
Before the advent of ipob,it wasn't this bad.I hardly hear insecurity issue in Anambra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks / Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.