Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye (34644 Views)

Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Mrseriousman: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

You can't be this docile for not knowing that IPOB is peaceful group!

But then you should be reminded that the FG is solely responsible for all the lives that has been lost in BIAFRA land in the cause of freedom fighting..

Which my relatives and a lot of innocent people are included, Buhari and his supporters should be rope in this.

I talk am . Na Dem . A ritualist , a scammer , a thief and a killer . Na all the blood you've taken that is driving you mad . This bastard asked me to upload my car pictures so he will come rob me .

Where is my bike ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court After His Case Was Adjourned / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.