Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:32 AM

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye (22013 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by PrinceOfLagos: 9:04am On May 22, 2022
Professor Olusola Adeyeye has disclosed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and a presidential aspirant under the party for the 2023 general election, is not the type that can preside over Nigeria.

Prof. Adeyeye who was a two-term Senator representing Osun Central Senatorial District between 2011 to 2019 made this assertion while fielding questions on a political radio programme in Ibadan on Saturday.

According to Adeyeye, who was the chairman of the Rauf Aregbesola second term re-election campaign in 2014, “I am making bold to say anyone still looking at Tinubu as the candidate to beat isn’t reading the tea leaves properly.

“Tinubu is already unravelling publicly and even a lot of those who ordinarily would have loved to support him are right now having a rethink the more of him they see. He has proved to be gaffe-prone and certainly unhealthy.

“The Southern electorate is very sophisticated and none more so than the section of the electorate in the South-West. There is a reason he has been christened ‘Baba Alagbado’ and it is not for political sagacity!

“Time catches up with everybody and it has caught up with Tinubu. It takes those who truly love him, not sycophants, to tell him that it’s time to go stretch out on some lush lawns and play with his grandchildren.

“The Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not for his type.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/22/2023-presidency-not-for-tinubus-type-adeyeye/

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by PrinceOfLagos: 9:05am On May 22, 2022
This man just reaffirm to what I've been saying here that Tinubu is not the choice of the Yoruba and will never represent the Yoruba interest because he's greedy and too corrupt

It is easier for Peter Obi to be president than for Tinubu because all the people following Tinubu are doing so because of his ill gotten money

249 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by God1000(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2022
I agree wholeheartedly, tinubu is just another buhari.

I'm still rooting for Osinbajo, Peter obi is another capable hand

237 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by successmatters(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2022
Only in Nigeria will those with Questionable characters aspire to rule. Notorious drug kingpin that is supposed to be playing draughts with old men in prison still here contesting to damage the lives of the youths.

437 Likes 61 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Anthonypens247(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2022
Let the best candidate emerge.

Kindly check my signature below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Urheadmaster(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man just reaffirm to what I've been saying here that Tinubu is not the choice of the Yoruba and will never represent the Yoruba interest because he's greedy and too corrupt
the truth is the region is divided.

Some likes him

Some hate him undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by SlurUsername1: 9:06am On May 22, 2022
Who is this mad man? Yoruba's should ensure they banish this saboteur from Yoruba enclave once BAT becomes President

431 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by PrinceOfLagos: 9:08am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Yamiriflathead:
Who is this mad man? Yoruba's should ensure they banish this saboteur from Yoruba enclave once BAT becomes President
[/s]

I guess he's Igbo or IPob , nonsense

They should banish him for saying the obvious truth

243 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by LagosEmir: 9:10am On May 22, 2022
The only people supporting Tinubu are mad people and his fellow thieves

237 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by AntonVince: 9:12am On May 22, 2022
Besides his obvious frailties, I just find it unfathomable that anyone with something useful in their cranium will be wishing this renowned looter on Nigeria.

221 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Jostoman: 9:13am On May 22, 2022
Truth is always bitter

213 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by PrinceOfLagos: 9:13am On May 22, 2022
LagosEmir:
The only people supporting Tinubu are mad people and his[b] fellow thieves[/b]
Like Ganduje , the dollar dollar babanriga stuffing thieving bastard

222 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by longetivity(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It is easier for Peter Obi to be president than for Tinubu because all the people following Tinubu are doing so because of his ill gotten money
Tinubu will be the president of FRN while obi pandora will be president on twitter, all this will happen in ur lifetimegrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Massiveglory: 9:21am On May 22, 2022
Time catches up with everybody and it has caught up with Tinubu. It takes those who truly love him, not sycophants, to tell him that it’s time to go stretch out on some lush lawns and play with his grandchildren

Only one who loves tinubu will tell him this raw truth

219 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Salvador1: 9:25am On May 22, 2022
Yorubas are United indeed.

But adeyeye is telling Tinubu the obvious truth.
Tinubu failure starts from his region.

209 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Kaiser20: 9:35am On May 22, 2022
The image of Nigeria under Buhari has been destroyed beyond repair, to fix the conditions requires a radical vibrant healthy person,with modern and fresh IDEAS of leadership by inspiration.
The times of Tinubu the sick old politicians with old corrupt style leadership by intimidation and oppression is gone.

215 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by gozmok1(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2022
I think it will be a sad day if Bola Tinubu will jump into 2023 Presidential election for many reasons. First, he is too corrupt to lead Nigeria at this critical time. He has over the years bragged about how wealthy he is--a sad thing to tell people about yourself. Second, Mr. Tinubu is too old. He looks 109 or 200 years of age. God knows, i don't want to see his kind of face on television representing Nigeria. Third, as governor of Lagos State, he ran the most dirties state in Nigeria. Who will ever forget, the infamous Makoko slum in Lagos?. Is that what we want Nigeria to look like? And fourth, Nigerians are tired of another sick leader staying the UK hospital for six months.

Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria, full stop!

221 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by PrinceOfLagos: 9:42am On May 22, 2022
Truth told

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Savagr(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2022
True
We need a long candidate
We need Rotimi Amaechi
Amaechi 2023 inshallah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by uBuNiT: 10:56am On May 22, 2022
Tinubu yaf tryed for all of hors, let pay him by foting him now
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by lonecatt(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2022
The ancestor believes he has money to make himself president .
He will also be needing Magic to win North, southsouth, southeast and even the southwest where he comes from. Nigeria no be Lagos

212 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On May 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by cosmatika(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2022
cheesy grin grin

Like I've always said, I've compiled the names of all the Tinubu urchins in this Nairaland and will be calling them out once the Iragbiji drug baron is thrown under the bus by APC.
Let them not come and claim that they are now supporting whoever APC produces because u guys have been shouting on Tinubu manhood we stand grin cool

213 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Ballzproblemm: 11:46am On May 22, 2022
the man is too old he has looted. lagos treasury to the brim ,yet he ain't satisfied. ,the human greed is insatiable

207 Likes 48 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by FactBoyz: 11:46am On May 22, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by holuwajobar(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2022
If i were to be tinubu with all the money that he has acquired, i will just take a long vacation out the country and forget about all this presidential ambition... He is too old for all this campaign stress to start with....

210 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2022
A
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by setobaba: 11:46am On May 22, 2022
Seconder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Workers Demand N90,000 Minimum Wage / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.