Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) (29194 Views)

2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Ola260: 3:09pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
See crowd. Amaechi is miles better than Tinubu
Abeg where the crowd

2 Likes

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by LordEclipse: 3:11pm On May 22, 2022
post=113067602:
Photos: Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation. Maiduguri On Stand Still For AMAECHI .
Lalasticlala
..sabotuer.. Your cause is lost already.mumu minister of transportation that couldn't bring one rail line to the Southeast and south-south,his own hometown

3 Likes

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Ultimas: 3:12pm On May 22, 2022
The 'garri eater' is on the move again.
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Kirkman: 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
Waste of time, space and resources. Amaechi ain't going anywhere. People would rather vote for Osibanjo.
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Mikolo70(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
post=113067747:
President Muhammadu Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Aspirants For Proposed Consensus Talks Few Days Before The Primary To Ensure That The APC Ends The Primaries United. He Will Also Meet With APC Governors Separately.

Cc Mooh247
And he told you he will pick Amaechi? Buhari and Tinubu dey use ibos flat heads play ping - pong.. Lmao!!!!!!!.. If i reveal wetin dey happen, none of una go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by God1000(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
Passionate888:

He might clinch it
I don't see that happening
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Btruth: 3:14pm On May 22, 2022
L'ori_Iro grin grin grin
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Corporate2020: 3:14pm On May 22, 2022
post=113067691:
LegendHero I hope you still remember our bet grin grin few days to go

Amaechi will be pick as consensus candidate of APC

And we the ACN will leave APC and the party will die a natural death. Then PDP will produce another dumb and useless president like the current one we have and his immediate predecessor the drunk Otuoke fisherman

4 Likes

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Rollitout: 3:14pm On May 22, 2022
post=113067602:
Photos: Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation. Maiduguri On Stand Still For AMAECHI .
Lalasticlala

This guy is serious oh. And he thinks he will win.
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2022
successmatters:
Amaechi is better than Osinbajo
Osinbajo is better than Tinubu
Peter Obi is better than Amaechi

grin
be precise
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Mannir6425: 3:21pm On May 22, 2022
No sensitive citizen wil vote Amaechi.
Saraki is the goal.
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 3:23pm On May 22, 2022
This is no crowd. Expect total shut down when Osinbajo visit Borno State.

I still wonder why someone like Shetima follows BAT, PYO has invested in that state personally because of the insurgency, gave children hope especially those whose their parents died as a result of the Boko Haram Insurgency.

For clarity of doubts,. Search NECT on YouTube to see and watch for yourselves

1 Like

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:23pm On May 22, 2022
Amaechi won't win. Osinbajo is our next president.
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Olumaeme: 3:25pm On May 22, 2022
Candidate of the cabal
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by tinsel: 3:25pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Where are they?
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Mooh247: 3:27pm On May 22, 2022
post=113067747:
President Muhammadu Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Aspirants For Proposed Consensus Talks Few Days Before The Primary To Ensure That The APC Ends The Primaries United. He Will Also Meet With APC Governors Separately.

Cc Mooh247

kikikiiii

Obiano people sef won join cruise to hate on our Jagaban grin grin

i have added you to my list and i will mock you intensely when Tinubu wins
Ndi 5%ters
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Cherrybae(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu will visit Maiduguri today. I observed any state Osibanjo or Amaechi visits and criwd receives them, Tinubu will visit that state immediately.

Shameless old man and Chicago Drug baron

I will go unclad in public if Tinubu wins APC primary

1 Like

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Yusufabogun001(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
uote author=successmatters post=113067633]Amaechi is better than Osinbajo

grin[/quote]You're a bad guy���

1 Like

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by barbstee(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
Allí Ndume Should have done better
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

kikikiiii

Obiano people sef won join cruise to hate on our Jagaban grin grin

i have added you to my list and i will mock you intensely when Tinubu wins
Ndi 5%ters
In few days from now you will go underground and change your moniker again mark my post.
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Ibcrown(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Ozwor
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by yetunsbay(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Amaechi/Osibanjo vs Peter Obi will be a fair contest. Enough of names of like Tinibu, Atiku
Buh Tinubu never contest for Presidency before naw ?
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Rawtruth1: 3:33pm On May 22, 2022
Behold the chosen candidate
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Mooh247: 3:33pm On May 22, 2022
post=113070458:

In few days from time you will go underground and change your moniker again mark my post.

hhahaahhaaaaa this guy just made me laugh

don't cry blue murder when we declare jihad on you guys when you loose as usual...…

a smart guy like you should shun petty emotions and join team Jagaban

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by MoIbrahim: 3:35pm On May 22, 2022
successmatters:
grin

Therefore, Tinubu is better than Peter Obi, Osinbajo and Peter Obi put together.
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by gassbee: 3:36pm On May 22, 2022
Why dis bros dey waste him time na
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Raymondapa28: 3:41pm On May 22, 2022
Ccg
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Stanleyq: 3:41pm On May 22, 2022
post=113067602:
Lalasticlala
Add am that Rotimi
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Sirmwill: 3:42pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:

Where is the crowd?
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Mandate2023: 3:44pm On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Brews In APC Over Ministerial List / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) / Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.