Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) (29200 Views)

2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by Judolisco(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2022
pquaver:

You are not to define people's suffering for them, you can only define yours.
How did you measure people's suffering for them? Outside your own suffering abeg you dey their pocket or their houses? Say u are suffering and allow others speak for themselves.. People are cashing out you are here talking, shey dem fit dupe people wey dey suffer? Go see Nigerian going into business and Nigerian doing investment maybe na your money dem dey deposit for those schemes.. I don't know Sha...
If apc candidates cannot campaign so is pdp if you want to be sincere.. Only maybe apga and other parties that should campaign..
I said the data is out there for all to see or are you smarter than world Bank or United nations that declared Nigeria the poverty capital of the world under buhari? What about food prices and inflation? Are you high or something?
Re: Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) by pquaver(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2022
Judolisco:
I said the data is out there for all to see or are you smarter than world Bank or United nations that declared Nigeria the poverty capital of the world under buhari? What about food prices and inflation? Are you high or something?

The data under pdp and the incomplete project with the data of money earned. Everything is there to see. Food prices also increased on a daily with fuel scarcity, planes crashes, insecurity all the way to Abuja. I can go on.. You must be high on something. If you decide to have selective amnesia some of us do not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyanmo Caution Those Calling For Violence / Resume Or Resign Protesters Attacked By Police In Abuja, Journalist Injured / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.