Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts (8294 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State / Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by TheRareGem1(f): 5:36am On May 23, 2022
So why the plan B if truly e sure for Una
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by dmostcheerful(f): 5:38am On May 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
They should stop deceiving this old man. Tinubu is planning on decamping to SDP. And even SDP sef rejected Tinubu. They said he is an ex convict and has lots of cases to answer in court. Tinubu should go and rule his skullminers miscreants
E go clear for his eyes, he is smelling it small small.
He was crying to Kanu delegate yesterday to pity his old age and vote for him.
Before he was all rude and all now he is begging and blackmailing with his old age.

1 Like

Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by Nobody: 6:26am On May 23, 2022
Jokers
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2022
trutharena:
As per the PDP, Obi Pandora won’t even get up to 5 votes because most of the states governor in the SE are not even supporting him and PDP only got 1 delegates per LG.

Chai, I pity Obi Pandora, if only INEC can take the election to Twitter he would have won by 5 trillion votes.
pity Tinubu your lord first, E go finally shock una
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by Aify147(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2022
These people should stop hyping Tinubu this way; his eventual failure would be loud o
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by Skyehigher1: 7:14am On May 23, 2022
What I knew very sure is that buhari will sign it today
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by Banter1(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2022
trutharena:
Even if only the governors of each state are allowed to vote as delegates, Asiwaju Jagaban will still win.

Except if they fail to do primaries.
Lies. Once baba buhari said this is my candidate, all the governor's will bow to him.

Or EFCC go after them.
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by bennybuhari: 7:51am On May 23, 2022
No way
Skyehigher1:
What I knew very sure is that buhari will sign it today
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by shoboy9: 7:52am On May 23, 2022
The SW urgently needs a leader. Tifnubu brain is gone. He can't even see how he is being dribbled. Just throwing Lagos money to the north. Meanwhile, they have taken control of everything. Oil money is no longer going to fed acct. Yet he is smiling with them.
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by sylve11: 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Massiveglory:
Dem go shock tinubu the same way dem take shock Zadok of Nigeria idol.

Lol grin cool

But truth be told, Zadok isn't supposed to be in that final in the first place. cool
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by Corporate2020: 8:51am On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
I want a situation whereby after losing he can't decamp again.apc should shift d primary election beko

We will pull the rug, and deploy our structure to support any candidate in another party. Buhari will be stripped naked at the market square.

1 Like

Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by Tylerboy15011(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2022
Na only mouth them get
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by Massiveglory: 10:49am On May 23, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Lagos 57

See how u Disgrace yourself in public space. You don't even have a clue of reality.
Lagos has only 20 local governments. The remaining are 37 lcda's and are not recongnized by the Nigerian constitution as local governments.
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by ledaman: 10:52am On May 23, 2022
trutharena:

Disappear Wetin. I dey here gidigba.

Even if we no win, we are going back to Lagos.

But we are 100.0% sure of victory!
There is no failure in BAT dictionary
Re: Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts by chaloskyx: 6:53pm On May 23, 2022
Nigerians!!!!!! Nigerians!!!!! Nigerians!!!!! how many times did I call you you want to elect a man who is just contesting to fufil his personal ambition of being called president but you are blinded by tribe and religion I'm igbo and Osinbajo or peter obi is the best choice how i wish osibanjo is president and obi vice now that's what you would call a formidable force that gives the country hope. but its tinubu you are clamouring for its well you would all get what you deserve..................hell on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get ready cause the next 8 years would be worse than bubus just make sure none of you dare complain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling unit / Atiku Missed His Chance In 2007 Says ANN Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha Today , Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.