Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50501 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Stephen2324(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2022
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!

758 Likes 56 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Romanoff(f): 5:51am On May 23, 2022
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

546 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:53am On May 23, 2022
Huh.. wannabe redpiller got played.. grin
Well what else can he do than celebrate with her.. grin

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by justicechichex: 6:03am On May 23, 2022
Who cares?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Tokskob2008: 6:08am On May 23, 2022
Op "Dey with am" ooo make the bro no go off himself. After una finish that bottle pls order for another.

281 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 6:10am On May 23, 2022
The babe wise come japa, alaye wan dey chop free food

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ify01: 6:12am On May 23, 2022
Interesting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Emma2Seconds: 6:12am On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin angry angry cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by DonGtoG1(m): 6:21am On May 23, 2022
A matured person, not just in age, should know when things are real.

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by IsellSmartTvs: 6:36am On May 23, 2022
It’s called Survival.They both needed each other to survive,but one was smarter grin

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kals4luv990(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh.. wannabe redpiller got played.. grin
Well what else can he do than celebrate with her.. grin
I love that girl kai

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On May 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
I love that girl kai
You love her cos she played the guy...? cry grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by RealityKings: 6:48am On May 23, 2022
No losers
All things fair and equally balanced.
and finished off with a Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JONSYN7154: 7:08am On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
That is why i dey fear igbo girls.
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady from mbieri, imo state and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.

345 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kals4luv990(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You love her cos she played the guy...? cry grin
All these Yoruba guys especially here on NL feeling smart nd godlike...dats 1nil on their head

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Googledman: 7:11am On May 23, 2022
Trust these virginal people at your own peril. Dey with am broda... Just dey grin

26 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by gulfer: 7:12am On May 23, 2022
Okafor's law will continue to prevail between them anytime the nigga see the girl cool cool cool cool cool

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Theboy21: 7:13am On May 23, 2022
That means it will take the new husband some years to be able to equal the number of fvcks op's neighbor did collect from the overused hole cheesy n there is a high probability that she might still come back for more cheesy cheesy Damn

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:13am On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.
what happen to benue ladies?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by purehustle101(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2022
She saw no future with him, But deep down am laughing because of okafors law. She will be back as usual to collect gbola, these i have seen.

47 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by SNEFF: 7:17am On May 23, 2022
Shitt happens bruh, but trust me even if shawty run away , i bet you she is gonna come back another day

28 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by chidifrank(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

may I know you in person offline
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Olawalelotito(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2022
Na wa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by BlessedJonMoss: 7:27am On May 23, 2022
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.

313 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2022
I really don't believe this story because i think the Op wants to start a tribal war here. The guy must have known the nature of their relationship and agreed to be the side chick in the relationship grin

14 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by johnsonmartina6(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2022
breakfast,dinner and lunch served with coke na be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Shedrack777: 7:41am On May 23, 2022
why him dey worry? she just saved his life

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JeffSA: 7:45am On May 23, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.