Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

8 Unique Traits Of Introverts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts (1034 Views)

10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Daestro3: 7:55am On May 23, 2022
Here's something you should know about introverts:

1. They don't talk too much. Unless they are in love with you

2. They don't want you to talk too much. Unless you have a unique connection with them.

3. Don't try to persuade them to do something. It feels manipulative to them. In the market, most sellers try to sell to introverts by 'sweet talking' them. But end up chasing them away. If an introvert is in your shop with an item in his hands and he/she is suddenly quiet after some talking, just give them space instead of trying to convince them more.

4. Sex on the first date doesn't mean the same thing to an introvert. This is for the ladies. If you are going out with an introvert, sex on the first date means nothing to him. Trust me, he doesn't think in terms of being cheap or things like that.

In fact, trying to play hard to get is what introverts hate the most. Most guys here are introverts; It's the reason why you see them saying they can't waste their time chasing ladies again.

5. Introverts hate phone calls. They may not talk to you for months but once they see you, they want to act like everything is normal because it is normal to them. Some people get angry with this and say they are haters or they don't care.

6. Introverts don't feel lonely. Instead, people make them feel lonely by rubbing it in their face that they don't have friends. But on their own, introverts don't feel lonely.

7. Introverts are happy people on the inside but easily become depressed if people constantly rub it in their faces that they are weird because they don't have friends. This is for parents. Please understand that your introverted child doesn't need friends to be happy. In fact, you trying to make them happy by pushing them is the reason for their unhappiness.

Add yours

2 Likes

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by BlessedJonMoss: 8:03am On May 23, 2022
Hmmn
Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Oblivionz5(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2022
smiley99% correct

1 Like

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by holicupp(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2022
100 percent

2 Likes

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Silentgroper(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2022
That's just it...
Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by ImaIma1(f): 10:34am On May 23, 2022
What's with all this glorification of introverts? Like they are some rare specie.

No personality is static. Everyone can work on different aspects of themselves to be better, and not dwelling in it like it is a badge of honour.

You don't like phone calls, yet you can call your boss/clients or mum. But give excuse for others and tag it "introvertish".

Sex on first date means nothing. You except the ladies to understand your nature but you don't want to understand theirs. What about compromise? Meeting halfway.

There are so many introverts that work on themselves to be more amiable with people while some decide to hide under the cover of introverts and become sociopaths.
Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by brosom(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2022
3,6, and 7 na me grin.

Further more:-, whenever time they're alone, they create an imaginary world in their head and interact with it for as long as they want.(special).

They sucks at expressing their feelings through words. They would rather put them to writing or show it through their behavior around u.

They're great/deep thinkers:, an introvert can travel the world round in their head while sitting at a spot. They have this uniqueness in them that can analysis an outcome of an event/situation.( Special)

They always appear to be the last in every discussion, assignment or task given to them. Not that they are dull, but they're simply taking their time to study the situation.( One of their weak pointsundecided).

Lot's more about them Op,, I think they're infinit when studying them.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Daestro3: 11:16am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:
What's with all this glorification of introverts? Like they are some rare specie.

No personality is static. Everyone can work on different aspects of themselves to be better, and not dwelling in it like it is a badge of honour.

You don't like phone calls, yet you can call your boss/clients or mum. But give excuse for others and tag it "introvertish".

Sex on first date means nothing. You except the ladies to understand your nature but you don't want to understand theirs. What about compromise? Meeting halfway.

There are so many introverts that work on themselves to be more amiable with people while some decide to hide under the cover of introverts and become sociopaths.

Everyone is special and I don't think I made mention anywhere that introverts are special.

Secondly, no one is asking ladies to open their legs on the first date. I say first date, second or third doesn't matter to an introvert even though it might mean something to you but to an introvert, it means nothing.

Thirdly, being an introvert is not a cover. There are some people who see it as a disability. For instance, yourself and you feel introverts should work on themselves to become extroverts. They are not disabled or lacking in anyway.

And you think introverts go on to become sociopaths because of their nature?

That's the impression I am trying to correct with this post not to make introverts feel like they are special.

In fact, most people like you are so ignorant about the nature of introverts that you fill the vacuum of their silent nature with 'what you think they are thinking about themselves. Hence you say they are aloof, proud, and 'too full of themselves or think they are special.

Whereas an introvert doesn't think along those lines in one bit.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Daestro3: 11:16am On May 23, 2022
grin grin
brosom:
3,6, and 7 na me grin.

Further more:-, whenever time they're alone, they create an imaginary world in their head and interact with it for as long as they want.(special).

They sucks at expressing their feelings through words. They would rather put them to writing or show it through their behavior around u.

They're great/deep thinkers:, an introvert can travel the world round in their head while sitting at a spot. They have this uniqueness in them that can analysis an outcome of an event/situation.( Special)

They always appear to be the last in every discussion, assignment or task given to them. Not that they are dull, but they're simply taking their time to study the situation.( One of their weak pointsundecided).

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by OscarJaden(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Most introverts i know are mostly chronic masturbators

3 Likes

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Hoodyrich(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2022
brosom:
3,6, and 7 na me grin.

That is definitely me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by ImaIma1(f): 12:04pm On May 23, 2022
Daestro3:
Everyone is special and I don't think I made mention anywhere that introverts are special.

Secondly, no one is asking ladies to open their legs on the first date. I say first date, second or third doesn't matter to an introvert even though it might mean something to you but to an introvert, it means nothing.

Thirdly, being an introvert is not a cover. There are some people who see it as a disability. For instance, yourself and you feel introverts should work on themselves to become extroverts. They are not disabled or lacking in anyway.

And you think introverts go on to become sociopaths because of their nature?

That's the impression I am trying to correct with this post not to make introverts feel like they are special.

In fact, most people like you are so ignorant about the nature of introverts that you fill the vacuum of their silent nature with 'what you think they are thinking about themselves. Hence you say they are aloof, proud, and 'too full of themselves or think they are special.

Whereas an introvert doesn't think along those lines in one bit.

I have known introverts since I was younger till now. I have had them as friends and family. In fact one of my nephews is an introvert and we are close, so he talks.

But he won't glorify some not so good traits and expect everyone to accept it because he's an introvert.

Don't twist my words, I didn't say you have to be extroverts. Working on learning how to relate with people better and respect their own needs doesn't make you an extrovert.

If you have a gf and you have to learn to call and check on her...does that make you an extrovert?
Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by brosom(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2022
Hoodyrich:

That is definitely me.
Then u re not a alone.

1 Like

Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2022
Not saying are bad or any of that sort...

But the truth is that introverts are set of people who let their emotions and anxiety take over them.

I was once in that situation; you know, i don't like going out to play ball with guys, am always locked up, a one man army and due to fact i have files of folders of what i want to become in life in my head i end up discusing non relevant stuffs to people,because i noticed people easely get bored when i tell them my imagination, so they find me un interesting.

I started finding my life un funny, so decided to some researches on youtube on "how to behave cool, how to walk maturely etc techingmenfashion and other youtubers help me alot.

Am more happier now, am more confident in working,around men and women.

On the brighterside being an introvert made to imagine life from then till 20 yrs later. My imaginary film career is now a reality and my imaginations are now my guide line.
Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Simplyvic18(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2022
Introvercy is cool
Soliloquizing on your own and so on
Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Daestro3: 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

I have known introverts since I was younger till now. I have had them as friends and family. In fact one of my nephews is an introvert and we are close, so he talks.

But he won't glorify some not so good traits and expect everyone to accept it because he's an introvert.

Don't twist my words, I didn't say you have to be extroverts. Working on learning how to relate with people better and respect their own needs doesn't make you an extrovert.

If you have a gf and you have to learn to call and check on her...does that make you an extrovert?

Again no one is glorifying any trait.

I was pointing it out.
Re: 8 Unique Traits Of Introverts by Kingsteve(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

Yes!
we are rare and special species!

(1) (Reply)

Can Prayer before meal neutralize Poison In Food? / Think And Reflect About These Things / Meet Marcus Wesson Aka Black Jesus :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.