Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,240 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries (870 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Playloaded: 7:23pm On May 23, 2022
A lady has ran away from home after getting pregnant for a married man.

A Nigerian lady has asked for help after getting pregnant for a married man.

According to the lady, she didn't know the man was already married as he lied to her.

As a result of her pregnancy, she has ran away from her house.

Read post below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-got-pregnant-without-knowing-hes-married-lady-cries/
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Abfinest007(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2022
I don't pity them bcus they bliv in lies
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Felimax(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2022
The man who did not reveal his marital status to you is a scum but what about you that did not ask before spreading your legs to high heaven?

Non of my business how the two of you will resolve it but nothing should tamper with the baby.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Xscape1993(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2022
Another abortion should not even be in the picture ooo.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Emma2Seconds: 7:37pm On May 23, 2022
Na we advise you for the first one you did?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Shalommy(f): 7:40pm On May 23, 2022
She wanted to be a baby mama. Why is she running? Oh, she's ashame of herself! Foolish woman. Chaii
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Freestainworld(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
The man is modafucker while the lady is a modafuckee.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2022
ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!!
abortion is much better than to be a single mother in Nigeria... let the wise hear words! Nigerians hate single mothers like a passion, so i suggest you dont try to solve a mistake by doing another mistake!

BTW selling the baby off should never be an option.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Originalsly: 8:17pm On May 23, 2022
Hmmm.... get the baby... and sell it? With this kind mindset you should have no shame in being pregnant for a married man.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 23, 2022
they like lies i swear, there's no girl in nigeria that I "managed" to have body counts with that I didn't lie to *Facts* I lied literally about everything abt me cos if I didn't I never stand a chance, once u tell them the truth,they don't want to be around u, so of course snap photos in hotels, use someone else's vechicle to take them around town, and that's how it goes here but when I go outside the women are different
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Knowing He's Married - Lady Cries by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

How your life come be like this? A man screaming like a toddler!

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do People From Broken Homes Have Successful Marriage? / We Come Down From Heaven To Start Struggling To Make Heaven Again / 6 Ways To Make Women Respect You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.