Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi (1302 Views)

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Alaigbopress: 5:36am On May 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sounds cute.. Africa leaders can be very humble when they are in dire need of power...blah blah blah..s**thole.. grin

I hope he takes the sh**t hole from it's present state by any chance becomes a president of Nigeria.. kiss
He said some of these things before he became Governor, and he delivered. What makes you think that Obi cannot deliver as a president.
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:42am On May 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
We need a president who will reverse all the bad policies that Buhari has made since he became president by proxy.Fuel price should be revert to the old price before he became an accidental president.VAT increment that has affected all the goods and services negatively should be reversed.Stop telling us rubbish.

If you want to reverse fuel price back to where it was, that means your Obi will have to increase the amount of money spent on subsidizing fuel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Edo deputy governor loses APC senatorial primary to DVD Oil CEO / Apc Primaries: The Many Odds In Amaechi's Favour (Opinion) / Revealing Prophesies About Nigeria's Next Leader By A Non-nigeria Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.