Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes (53448 Views)

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Streett: 9:52pm On May 23, 2022
Hypocrites……. What about them sexy nurses in music videos?
No be only Nurse Community.. Nurse community weh no fit protest about their bad Salary

Misplaced priorities

Yankee no get time for all these mumu things!
Naim make Buhari wan use suffer kill us

Useless Mumu eye service things

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Demzyl(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2022
Shit happen

But na the nurses dem dey spoil themselves na

Wetin concern person like me
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Kingcalls: 9:53pm On May 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Good,I'm glad people are calling out comedians who use their comedy to hurt others. Sit down and be creative but majority of them just release art that ain't funny and is quite offensive all in the name of comedy

Abeg close mouth...always forming stupid woke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by tiswell(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2022
this afonja and his unfunny skits sad

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Phock2sweet: 9:53pm On May 23, 2022
Mumu macaroni!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Faiththatworks(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2022
Hello freaky freaky,Kai Mr macaroni,I really like watching Mr macaroni skits,I'm not an hypocrite who will condemn and go behind to laugh at his skits.
I seriously sympatize with Mr Macaroni, his audience on social media are like a wild, uncouth,drug infested crowd with low attention span,trying to satisfy that crowd is like riding on a lion back,you will definitely be consumed by the lion on in this case the crowd he desperately tries to please.
The Nurses have fired the first shot,very soon the feminist will aim for his jugular,even lecturers will soon open his case file,as he's always trying to make light work of what they do with his skits,and before u know it, every interest group in Nigeria will begin to chip away at his skits.
Even the easiest thing that should ordinarily be his selling point in Nigeria,Mr macaroni has shown too early where he belongs,the wildlings on social media won't allow him to support APC while the zombies will eat him raw if he decides to support PDP.
Kai Mr macaroni played his card too early.
Wo jare,freaky Daddy better stick to freaking the ladies ACC without looking Uches face as they say in the streets, trying to please any group of people in Nigeria is literally accepting a death sentence.
If the Nurses stop watching your videos,they are millions of people in this country who will take their place.
Enough said.
God bless Nigeria.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Eriggs: 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
He who the gods wants to kill, they first make mad

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Flamemignon1(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
Kingcalls:

Abeg close mouth...always forming stupid woke
Who hurt you?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by everythinggirly(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
That video was just rubbish, how can a child watch that kinda video, they were almost naked.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
Macaroni change your style
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by spencekat(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2022
yesloaded:
I never see the skit but it's good that he apologized after backlash

Nobody is 100% perfect
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by spencekat(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2022
yesloaded:

Nobody is 100% perfect
It was about psychiatric nurses.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by dododawa1: 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
No more JOB in Nigeria
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
The nursing community’s attention has been drawn to your recent videos promoting nurses as sexual objects. It’s funny until health care professionals start trending as ‘sexual objects’, raunchy and uncultured,” he wrote.

“This is uncalled for and shouldn’t be taken as a light joke. The media misrepresentation of healthcare professionals (specifically nurses is an eyesore) and long-lasting solutions should be preferred including every nurse!
@Cococandy, hope you didn't get to see the skit?
Twas an eyesore and so demeaning of the Healthcare Profession.
But good it's been deleted tho.....
Women needs to stop being sexualized in our society.

everythinggirly:
That video was just rubbish, how can a child watch that kinda video, they were almost naked.
You are right.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by yesloaded: 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
spencekat:
It was about psychiatric nurses.

Oh
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Burgerlomo: 9:58pm On May 23, 2022
Some people will criticize Mr You're Doing Well in public and still continue to watch the video secretly to satisfy their needs, hypocrites people. grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Femeto: 10:07pm On May 23, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mr-macaroni-reacts-as-viewer-condemns-sexualisation-of-nurses-in-skit/
The skit was for Nurses that are poorly dressed. Same way he addressed police brutality. Make Nigeria police dey arrest am na since him dey do skits about them.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by chatinent: 10:07pm On May 23, 2022
All those guys who use women as sex slaves to make comedies are uncreative nuisances! Women aren't supposed to be depicted that way.

I don't find their contents funny. I find them as what they should be: rubbished and criticized.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by sammirano: 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
This guy is too fake
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by nkemoma(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2022
But most nurses na ashawooo na

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
monotonous skits.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by NaijaCars4sale: 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
Where's the video
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Good,I'm glad people are calling out comedians who use their comedy to hurt others. Sit down and be creative but majority of them just release art that ain't funny and is quite offensive all in the name of comedy

What of Basketmouth who makes misogynist jokes about girl's breast sagging for instance? Does he not have a wife or sister? He is one of the worst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Zion243(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2022
luemz:
First to comment

Look up
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by kwilo: 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
yesloaded:

Nobody is 100% perfect
Chat me for the video
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by kwilo: 10:21pm On May 23, 2022
Lawalemi:
Where is the skit? Let me watch before criticising it
Chat me for the video
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by kwilo: 10:22pm On May 23, 2022
NaijaCars4sale:
Where's the video
Chat me make I send you
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Streetmovement(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol na comedians dey tackle now ? Give it time the attention will turn to others. I don tire for retired news
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by mastermaestro(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2022
nkemoma:
But most nurses na ashawooo na

Shut up! That’s how you guys pin disgusting labels on professionals. Same way all female bankers are harlots in your rotten mind.

Nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Apart from oga sabinus

I don't see some of this comedy skit maker funny and this macaroni of a niggar is not funny

Sirbilo is even worse
sirbilo should go and find another thing he will do with his life, his skits are dry.. always doing eyes like tolotolo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: Big Brother Apologises For Bias Article Against Housemate / BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.