Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes (53444 Views)

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by descarado: 9:05am On May 24, 2022
Streett:
Hypocrites……. What about them sexy nurses in music videos?
No be only Nurse Community.. Nurse community weh no fit protest about their bad Salary

Misplaced priorities

Yankee no get time for all these mumu things!
Naim make Buhari wan use suffer kill us

Useless Mumu eye service things
That is music video.
Youtube has rules. I'm sure you never bothered to read them up when you joined.
Go and read up, then look at your useless comment.

There is always a justification for someone doing bad in Nigeria. We always justify them but hail the oyibos when they scream against such bad.

Classical case of very high inferiority complex is the problem with our men. That's why their problem is always their women.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by descarado: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
blaise26abj:

They are called comedians for a reason . With the way you overtly sensitive bunch take offence with everything and Una notorious cancel culture , You lot are no different from Will smith
Comedians have boundaries. He should have shown us his prik the way he shows ladies boobs and sexualise them since he can do anything or insult Muhammed let's see.
Nonsense.

Any society that don't respect their women never thrive.
World map is there for you to research with country by country.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Kayykayy(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2022
Good he apologized.

Meanwhile I have a Clean Toyota Camry 2007 for sale,2.1million,slightly negotiable,07036587049
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On May 24, 2022
Grandmasster:
Mr macaroni and sexual content skit are like 5 and 6.. he should be more creative like Sabinus
meanwhile at a price DM me for your logo and flyer design
The audience should share the blame. If people view more nude contents than others, how is that Debo fault? He is a business man.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Kingcalls: 9:50am On May 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL..... it's like you literally just learned that word. Bullies as usual want to continue to revel in the power to oppress people hence why you support this. Have a great day

We don hear u Mr simp ... Ndi woke world... dumbasses
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by mafluxfire: 10:35am On May 24, 2022
Remove women from his skit, the dude becomes clueless.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

We don hear u Mr simp ... Ndi woke world... dumbasses
I accept the label,better a simp than a bully

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Cheryphb: 10:51am On May 24, 2022
When all this comedians/Skit makers portrayed certain set of people negatively, audiences tend to laugh not minding the damage being done to those people. But one thing I know is that it's done by turn, it will be your turn one day. It's nurses turn today, and didn't go down well with them. Whose turn tomorrow.
I won't because I want popularity and damage reputation of others to get it. It is a big NO
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by airsaylongcome: 10:59am On May 24, 2022
Grandmasster:
Mr macaroni and sexual content skit are like 5 and 6.. he should be more creative like Sabinus
meanwhile at a price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Sabinus creative? I always skip over his skits when it pops up in my recommendations
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Albertone(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2022
yesloaded:
I never see the skit but it's good that he apologized after backlash

Nobody is 100% perfect

They're not okay.Is it only nurses he is using?
He used ordinary Women too.So all women should complain and he should delete ALL his skit too?
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
decatalyst:
That gender came for his head grin

Nah real men dey apologize and own up to their mistakes.

Nah real nigger eim be.

The problem is that he has now set a bad precedent.

Next all sorts of groups will attack his content if it pertains to them.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by blaise26abj(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

There's a thin line between comedy and bullying. Comedy is supposed to make you laugh not make you sad

There is no comedy that cannot make you sad if you have no sense of humour
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by blaise26abj(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

If your mother is in that profession, would you say such?
Basketmouth also said if you shop for a girl, you take her home, she refuses sex, RAPE her! That's comedy too right!

There are raunchy , sexy , uncultured personnel in nursing as well as in any profession . Go on Quora and Reddit . Read what peoples experiences are with the nursing profession especially regarding those issues . But you intolerant bunch will take offence at the slightest things . Is it that he should not say anything about that side of the profession ? To cover it up ? Even as comedy ?

Murder , Rape ,abuse of any kind are things that can be frowned at . Not portraying the bad side of a profession in a comedy skit . If you have ever laughed at the portrayal of bad politicians in any comedy skit , then you are a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by blaise26abj(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2022
descarado:

Comedians have boundaries. He should have shown us his prik the way he shows ladies boobs and sexualise them since he can do anything or insult Muhammed let's see.
Nonsense.

Any society that don't respect their women never thrive.
World map is there for you to research with country by country.

Mr Man or woman , so if he insults Mohammed , you will kill him bah ? Why are you making subtle threats yet want people to respect women . You cannot respect someone’s freedom of expression , yet you want respect for women . You are a funny human being and a very confused one at that .

Block him if you don’t like his content . How did you see the boobs too if you don’t look out for boobs ? Can’t you let him be ? He has his audience. You don’t have to be one .

So America that sexualizes everything is not thriving grin grin grin? You should try comedy or park well .

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Flamemignon1(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
blaise26abj:

There is no comedy that cannot make you sad if you have no sense of humour
Oh dude, there are. Creativity is key

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Streett: 3:20pm On May 24, 2022
***Shoosh!!!
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Wwwq: 4:22pm On May 24, 2022
His business
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by drnoel: 5:50pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by Seun(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2022
It was a good skit. No more offensive than his other skits. One of the funniest. He should not have taken it down. The women who worked hard with Mr Macaroni on the skit don't deserve that.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by blaise26abj(m): 1:38am On May 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Oh dude, there are. Creativity is key

Share any comedy and I will tell you where I can take offence

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by cococandy(f): 3:36am On May 25, 2022
I didn’t see it.

Oh well. It’s not personal to me.
post=113112042:

@Cococandy, hope you didn't get to see the skit?
Twas an eyesore and so demeaning of the Healthcare Profession.
But good it's been deleted tho.....
Women needs to stop being sexualized in our society.

You are right.
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by NLPoliceWoman: 7:08am On May 25, 2022
RTR
Re: Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10am On May 25, 2022
cococandy:
I didn’t see it.
Oh well. It’s not personal to me.
Nice, talking about the Healthcare perspective tho...
Not the dressing aspect.

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: Big Brother Apologises For Bias Article Against Housemate / BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.