Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerian-us Based Entertainer, Solomon Idowu Doing Wonders In Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian-us Based Entertainer, Solomon Idowu Doing Wonders In Music Industry (416 Views)

Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-us Based Entertainer, Solomon Idowu Doing Wonders In Music Industry by Triton1996(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2022
Solomon Idowu, better known by his stage name Solokeys, is a US-based Nigerian Keyboardist and the CEO of Solokeys and Bookie Ent. LLC in United States of America, currently making waves across the entertainment industry.

The musical expert has announced himself as a global star, rocking the showbiz scene at major gigs in diaspora. With his vast of experience from performing alongside several popular African Artists such as, the Fuji maestro, Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Saheed Osupa and Femi Anikulapo Kuti amongst others.

Born and raised in Abule-Ijesha, Yaba, Lagos Nigeria, Solokeys at young age, considered music to be a form of language and was inspired by great music icons like Fela Kuti and American Michael Jackson.

Speaking on his growth and foray into the entertainment industry, he said: “Music for me is a general language. As a kid growing up in Nigeria, you almost certainly hear sounds from people like Femi Kuti, King Sunny Ade, Sikiru Ayinde Barrister and even international artists like Michael Jackson. This helped me to develop much interest for the industry and luckily, when I became mature; I started playing for most of these iconic artists in Nigeria. However, playing for Femi Anikulapo Kuti made me traveled and all over the world.”

While carving his path in the entertainment industry, Solomon Idowu confirmed how he has been working so hard to be of help to several upcoming talents all over the world. “As a showbiz guru who has gone through the ranks in Nigeria music industry and beyond, it is time to start teaching and discovering young talents. This is what Solokeys and Bookie Ent. LLC has been doing with all might.”

The ace entertainer who gained recognition through his Instagram Talent Show, laud the efforts of some of the African stars pushing the genre around the world. The weekly show on social media slated for every Saturday, 9: pm Nigerian time.

“Nigerian entertainment Industry has enjoyed positive reviews around the world. I must commend the efforts of all the stars working tirelessly to push the sound.

“The world has our attention. So, I believe we need more suitable entertainers and performers to bring African music to its proper place, and that has been my commitment over the years”, the Chief Executive Officer of Solokeys and Bookie Ent. LLC, said.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian-us Based Entertainer, Solomon Idowu Doing Wonders In Music Industry by Solokeysent: 8:26pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks � for doing this. It’s a great honor and I greatly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Family Can Low Key Be Throwing Stones At You And Still Pretend To Be Protecting / Davido Shutdown New York City WRBLO Tour ( Davido Sold Out New York City) / Marlians President, Naira Marley Bows Down For Wizkid In The Club (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.