Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election (44842 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Sodiq Ango-Abdullahi Wins PDP Election While Still Being Held By Kidnappers / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by somehow: 6:37pm On May 25, 2022
Cromagnon:
delegates are bribed with jobs benefits that make this money look like pocket change

Do you know how much teachers and policeman civil servants are paid for doing woeful jobs (yeah they're worse than their private counterparts in security health education (83% of poor children can't read and they are collection $12K per child and they still want higher wages

Who do you think become delegates abroad?

Which country are you talking about?
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by somehow: 6:39pm On May 25, 2022
Cromagnon:
or is it and Dubai that share money so they're not overthrown violently. Better learn to read between the lines and stop regurgitating propaganda that you were indoctrinated into without thinking for yourself

Keep naming, I hope you know how many countries we have in the world?
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by somehow: 6:40pm On May 25, 2022
Cromagnon:
Hahahahaha
Learner
My dear all countries bribe their voters to stay in power
We do it crudely with cash
They do it with tax cuts or monopoly concessions or free stuff (roads, police, healthcare, schools) all of which can be provided by private sector but they steal producers taxes and dash it to consumers who contribute little

Same thing
Different package

Why do you think democrats are so popular in America
Out of 5 trillion budget they dash out 3.5 (healthcare ,schooling housing and free food )all of which are substandard

But continue drinking the kool-aid

All countries?

Evidence or how did you know this?
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:07pm On May 25, 2022
Jamesbally:
Is he an IGBO Man? That's how Ojukwu asked Igbo People to return his money, during the 2003 Presidential election. They collected his money and refused to vote for him. Even when, Ojukwu is their own Brother grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo Amaka grin

Poor man
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by owoshuyi(m): 1:45am On May 26, 2022
That one dey, but say make i bribe? that one no make sense rara
Cromagnon:

Participate not run for governor
Plenty other things you can do politically instead of giving up
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 6:24am On May 26, 2022
owoshuyi:
That one dey, but say make i bribe? that one no make sense rara
How then will you get votes
Although you can be appointed as commissioner or minister so not answerable to voters
But if you want to be reappointed you have to win your constituency by delivering dividends (bribe)

No free lunch
Whether you bribe with road or amala
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 6:31am On May 26, 2022
somehow:

All countries?

All countries

Evidence or how did you know this?

Cos I have collected it

American govt dashed stimulus check
We get police. Free education
Healthcare subsidised for the broke black voters who don't pay taxes

As soon as I make money they take my money and dash other broke voters

I lived in subsidised housing (my sister) cos they know women vote for such things

I collect free food throughout the pandemic

3.5 out of 5 trillion American budget is just sharing of money to teachers and medical unions and free education and housing and health
That's why broke ppl vote democrat since fdr

And it's the same in all countries

Ours is just crude (rice and amala sharing)
Donating ambulance and police vehicles
Etc

But same Noni

One is post paid in kind
The other is prepaid in cash

All costs money
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 6:32am On May 26, 2022
somehow:

Keep naming, I hope you know how many countries we have in the world?

Name one where they don't share money

Western or eastern
Developed or developing

If you don't share money as a leader you won't last a month
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 6:32am On May 26, 2022
somehow:

Which country are you talking about?
obodo America
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by owoshuyi(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2022
grin grin

Cromagnon:

How then will you get votes
Although you can be appointed as commissioner or minister so not answerable to voters
But if you want to be reappointed you have to win your constituency by delivering dividends (bribe)

No free lunch
Whether you bribe with road or amala

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
owoshuyi:
grin grin

abi na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.