Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pls I Need A Geniue Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need A Geniue Advise (1182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
I luv my girl friend and she loves me too but her white garment church won't let us be.They tell her something about me and is really causing trouble b/w us
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by coogar: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
jbx:

I luv my girl friend and she loves me too but her white garment church won't let us be.They tell her something about me and is really causing trouble b/w us

get another girl. white garment churches are poisonous!
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by omega25red(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
become a member that way they will deliver you from the evil they see you causing or convince her to join your own church
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2011
Thanks 4 ur advise but u know is not easy 2 let go off some1 u love so much.And the thing is dat she won't tell me what it was only tellin me they told smtin about me
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by obowunmi(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2011
How old is the OP and how old is the girl ?
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by pendo89(f): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2011
what is a white garment church! lol
They dress in white or?
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2011
She is 21yrs and we've been dating for 9months now.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by MrCork17: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2011
jbx:

They told her u a PlaYa!! wink
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Omolola1(f): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2011
Leave that girl alone!
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2011
She is 21 and we've been dating for 9months now.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
She's 21 and we've been dating for 9 months now
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by God4: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
jbx:

i was an adherent member of one till 2005. If they said u are incompatible, let go. U both will find ur kate middleton and prince william. Poster how old are u and are u still a student?
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
I'm 24 this month.Student nah
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by God4: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
24? Then u are still a kid. Pls face ur studies like i do advise young men. First degree, 2nd degree and professional qualification. After achieving these, God will bless u with a good partner. Im on the trail of 3rd degree(if u understand what i mean)
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
Thanks and God bless
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by obowunmi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
I agree with Go, its because you are. Not yet accomplished that she's even listening to them. If you have a million naira or had loads of money. Her head will be spinning and she won't even listen to her mother, talkless of the church. To all men out there: follow the money and women will chase and follow you. Don't worry ya head, ure too young. Leave her alone and let her go but if she really loves you, she will not listen to her church. Na church wan marry am ? Foolish girl.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Cuteobi(f): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2011
Op at 24 u still hav a whole lot to achieve.education first.try and find out what it is they told her but if she dosent open up,let her go.u will still find someone else to love at d right and appropriate time.Cheers
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
Obowunmi thanks for ur advise, God will bless u in ur marriage if ur married already but if ur not may God give u a wonderful man.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
Cuteobi ur appreciated
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by God4: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
Obowunmi is partially rigit. Guys should focus on making good thing at of life first, thereafter other things follow. Poster, i am ur elder and would advise u as one. I got my first degree at 24, 2nd degree at 27 and went further therefrom. When the time to go comes, i would pick and go, but first u must have a guaranteed source of income. Church or no church. Man must marry if he has money
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by MMM2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
then start attending black or red garment church. angry
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
As a SENIOR MAN, i will never comment on this matter , not until you tell me what they said about you
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ok senior man,here is d full story.I met her july 2009.A year and some months after so much effort,she finally accepted me and that was november last year.Things were moving smoothly not until her auntie got to know about it and she started taking her to thier prophets.Oneday i was at home and she called me that she was in their church which is not too far from my house.I went there 2 see her and she told me she was going 2 sleep in the church that she needs deliverance,i was supprised though i didn't show it.After that day her behavior changed.She started keeping secrets from me,she couldn't call nor visit,i'm the one who always make out time 2 see her.She me told to give her time 2 think about what they told her before she could tell me.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by MMM2(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
it is very simple,

she is now dating/nyashing d prophet of d white garment church.

So leave her. angry
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by God4: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2011
Hey say no evil against the prophet of God
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2011
^oh MMM,not again!

Anyway op,to my knowledge,most members of these white garment churches are always too comitted to their prophets n their prophecies and ​ see your gf is included, If you notice her commitment is more than u̶̲̥̅̊ , can handle ; the secrets,the sleeping over for deliverance and all,​ suggest u̶̲̥̅̊ move on.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by ds700(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2011
God,:

24? Then u are still a kid. Pls face your studies like i do advise young men. First degree, 2nd degree and professional qualification. After achieving these, God will bless u with a good partner. Im on the trail of 3rd degree(if u understand what i mean)

so for somebody like me that just managed to complete my part OND programme @ 29 should go and commit suicide eh?

PLEASE SIR, YOU RICH MEN CHILDREN SHOULD NOT OVER RULE THE FACT THAT ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL?

Anyway, its ur luck, maybe i would have said just the same thing if am to be in your position.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by MMM2(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2011
God & Buyshayor

angry angry angry  

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by God4: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2011
ds700:

so for somebody like me that just managed to complete my part OND programme @ 29 should go and commit suicide eh?

PLEASE SIR, YOU RICH MEN CHILDREN SHOULD NOT OVER RULE THE FACT THAT ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL?

Anyway, its your luck, maybe i would have said just the same thing if am to be in your position.

sir im very sorry cos u didnt understand my point sir. People like u that are determined despite ur challenges are the ones i like to associate with. Im giving the young man advice to be focused in life. At ur age, if u arent serious would u achieve the OND? answser is no. Young men should learn from u. The 5 yrs i spent in School, i used 6 different cars, but i never did any stupid thing cos i was focused. I want this guy to be focused thats y i had to use my self as an example. I dont and i pray God will never allow me look down on people
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by ds700(m): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2011
God,:

sir im very sorry cos u didnt understand my point sir. People like u that are determined despite your challenges are the ones i like to associate with. Im giving the young man advice to be focused in life. At your age, if u arent serious would u achieve the OND? answser is no. Young men should learn from u. The 5 yrs i spent in School, i used 6 different cars, but i never did any silly thing cos i was focused. I want this guy to be focused thats y i had to use my self as an example. I dont and i pray God will never allow me look down on people

Well, i understand, honestly my business almost crumbled (same dt is paying my school fees, house rent, shop rent and seeing my younger ones in the village thru) during this 3 yrs of my pt in polytechnic.

Now that am refreshing after just about 6 months of my graduation, am afraid of going back for my HND.

@poster. White garment girls should be left alone for their male counterparts (my view), YOU PLAYING WITH FIRE. Wise-up bro.
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by God4: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2011
Oga go for ur HND. I am a Real Estate Surveyor and Valuer. A chap was posted to my office for NYSC last week Tuesday but he said hes not interested in the service cos he has a business just like u and used money from same to fund himself. Despite that, he told us that he wants to do his masters straight away. He has foreSight. I will advice u to manage and whatever u believe in will see u through(either God or Satan). As for the op, theres nothing wrong with white Garment church. I was a member till 2005. They are lovely pple. U can marry them if God so allows
Re: Pls I Need A Geniue Advise by lordvalour(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2011
u fil lik earin 4rm me txt me bck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Good Man You're Not In Love With / My Problems (PART 3) / Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.