Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why Are Women Always Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always Begging (4710 Views)

Help! One Of My Boyfriends Is Always Begging Me For Money. / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Always Begging by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
Why are women always begging ? Is it like that all over the world or the problem is a Nigerian thing ? Could it be the economy or there is little regard for self-respect and dignity?

They are all on WhatsApp and tiktok dancing and using style to beg. It's even worse on WhatsApp. They all have this funny way of begging status.

That's if dem no con bill you directly and when you turn them down, they start to guilt-trip you. Omo abi NAA only me, E dey happen to ?
Why women Dey beg on WhatsApp? Is it that they don't have parents or they can't work and earn some money. There is dignity in labour

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Bluezy13(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2022
I understand your frustration, but the use of quantifiers such as "some, most, few, many etc....would have made your argument formally realistic and devoid of fallacy of generalization.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Jennyclay(f): 4:04pm On May 24, 2022
~Rich men are attracted to rich ladies.
~Hardworking men are attracted to hardworking ladies.
~Broke men are attracted to broke ladies.

@op you're so broke and wretched, you don't have money that's why you have broke people as your friends on your social media platform.

Broke man!!! Broke man!!!

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by HeRulesMen: 4:04pm On May 24, 2022
sad
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by ojun50(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2022
Oga no be all women jareeeeer
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by GoooodHardDick: 4:14pm On May 24, 2022
When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say na lie.

OP, the begging thing is for Nigerian girls only. White woman no fit beg u. But u see Nigerian girls? They are so entitled to a guy's money that they think any guy that crosses their path must give them money. Whether online or offline.

This is why they all engaged in Oloshoism and runs, doing hookups online. On whatsApp, tiktok, facebook and instagram, you'll see them displaying their daftness and Olosho business just to hookup With men in exchange for money. Truly, Nigeria girls are useless regardless of their region. This is why you must swallow the red pill immediately
No let any Nigeria girl manipulate u. The only women God created you to maintain are your mother, sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace

25 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Emma2Seconds: 4:14pm On May 24, 2022
Br it's their nature no mind any one telling you "All women are not like That" . All women are like that ok , it's use to start with can you sub for me, till you become ATM machine if you're dancing to their tune. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by englishmart(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2022
It's the guys' fault.
You have to Give your woman (girlfriend) money only because you want to, and not because you have to. Stop enabling these entitled women.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Emma2Seconds: 4:16pm On May 24, 2022
Madam All Women Are like That Ok . Can you do me a favor association of Nigeria.
ojun50:
Oga no be all women jareeeeer

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Blunttruth: 4:45pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=FaAbokiWithSuit post=113132960]Why are women always begging ? Is it like that all over the world or the problem is a Nigerian thing ? Could it be the economy or there is little regard for self-respect and dignity?

They are all on WhatsApp and tiktok dancing and using style to beg. It's even worse on WhatsApp. They all have this funny way of begging status.

That's if dem no con bill you directly and when you turn them down, they start to guilt-trip you. Omo abi NAA only me, E dey happen to ?
Why women Dey beg on WhatsApp? Is it that they don't have parents or they can't work and earn some money. There is dignity in labour [/quote
Their parents did not bring them up well.
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Gee64: 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
Most unmarried ladies in Nigeria are gold-diggers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Hamachi(f): 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
kiss
Jennyclay:

@op you're so broke and wretched, you don't have money that's why you have broke people as your friends on your social media platform.

Broke man!!!
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Tobest94: 6:51pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Broke man!!!
Na lie.. broke girls Dey look for rich men wey dem go marry to shoulder their burden

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by 40fy: 7:41pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Broke man!!!

True that!!
Tonight, I want you to be in charge!!! grin wink
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Brighton1(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

shey ur papa dey share fence with dangote. See this smelly olosho whose source of income is gobbling different dicks with her dirty stinky wide kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Onyi22(f): 8:00pm On May 24, 2022
Mumu op, how much do u have that you can give a woman
Pot calling kettle black, only a broke ass guy will come out saying this trash,
That's why I keep telling ladies, Love is a scam, if he's not financially buoyant, kick his ugly ass away
In Davido's voice, if you no get Money, hide your face
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by BigRocky: 8:09pm On May 24, 2022
Dat bitch above is calling op broke lol ;

She probably can't mk her hair,buy pad herself,sub for herself,does not own a car, living in a rented face me I face u house,does not work,belong to can you do me a favour association.

But is op that is broke
She dat is not broke is rolling with op on nairaland,does not have Rihanna's number or any top female personalities contact.

Misplaced priority

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Qatar2022: 8:25pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why are you nairaland feminist got angry anytime
Someone say something about Nigeria girls you and i know that's true?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Ballzproblemm: 8:29pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

are you rich slowpoke

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by OscarJaden(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

I thought after the whole trolling you will hide yourself in shame

If some set of women are broke shaming boys on nairaland
You shouldn't be among because looking at your face and unkempt hair the other day
You are the real definition of broke and local

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by OscarJaden(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
Mumu op, how much do u have that you can give a woman
Pot calling kettle black, only a broke ass guy will come out saying this trash,
Th ;at's why I keep telling ladies, Love is a scam, if he's not financially buoyant, kick his ugly ass away
In Davido's voice, if you no get Money, hide your face
you are back from your banned finally
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 24, 2022
Dear FaAbokiWithSuit, women aren't begging everywhere. Those you attract begging or billings aren't the definition of percentage to quantify females.
There are millions of male and female beggars across Nigeria.
If you are rich, you ll attract riches.
If you are broke, you attract broke people.
Begging is not peculiar to women.
Except you want to turn this thread to a women bashing one.
Be rest assured that it ll be burned down.
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 24, 2022
Booked.
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by shegunmessi(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
Like seriously bro,I don't even understand the kind mentality wey some girls get,u can just imagine the kind of audacity some girls use to request for money from guys,omo I fear Dem o,as if say person dey owe dere papa money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2022
OscarJaden:
I thought after the whole trolling you will hide yourself in shame

If some set of women are broke shaming boys on nairaland
You shouldn't be among because looking at your face and unkempt hair the other day
You are the real definition of broke and local

i vomited twice because of those her pictures, she is the personification of "poverty lives here"
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by FahBuLous: 11:10pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Rvbbish
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Elporo(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

i vomited twice because of those her pictures, she is the personification of "poverty lives here"

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Biafranodogwu55: 12:42am On May 25, 2022
E shock u?
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by OscarJaden(m): 2:13am On May 25, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

lmao easy comrade grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Jmichael1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nt all grls/ladies...
bt 80% of nigeria grls expecialy students in the uni...
omoh i see Bleep run 4 ozoro poly in delta state...
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by EmiDon11: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jeon neva beg. It is only the like of FERNANDEZISBACK begs a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Love / (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.