Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket (14923 Views)

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / Gov Ugwuanyi Wins Sun Governor Of The Year, El-rufai, Man Of The Year / Governor Abiola Ajimobi Wins Oyo South Senatorial District Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by bluefilm: 6:50am On May 25, 2022
Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by 1880nebul: 6:59am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:
Senate is now home of retirement for Nigeria governors
[/s]
Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by Hisbah(f): 8:02am On May 25, 2022
TrackerXL:
So this is all your Igbo dead Brian father as to say about this failure ? You despicable foolish miserable souls never cease to amuse me I swear.

Lol
Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by Fadafada231(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2022
Soso990240:
Greedy fat Pig. He wants his ambition to Materialize but plans on preventing Ekweremadu from being Governor.. because he knows that Ekweremadu will expose him, and let it be on record that Ugwuanyi wants to sell Enugu Governorship position to the highest bidder, and Ekweremadu refused to bid because of his popularity... worst Governor in the History of Enugu. He is saying Zoning while he has been in d House of Rep since 1999, then became Governor, now he is Going back to the Senate. Thief
Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by Fadafada231(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2022
Soso990240:
Greedy fat Pig. He wants his ambition to Materialize but plans on preventing Ekweremadu from being Governor.. because he knows that Ekweremadu will expose him, and let it be on record that Ugwuanyi wants to sell Enugu Governorship position to the highest bidder, and Ekweremadu refused to bid because of his popularity... worst Governor in the History of Enugu. He is saying Zoning while he has been in d House of Rep since 1999, then became Governor, now he is Going back to the Senate. Thief
Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by Fadafada231(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2022
Soso990240:

I have never seen a greedy politicians since I was borne like gburugburu. That man is useless empty fat fool. Can't he emulate his namesake from Delta State who withdraw from senatorial seat and give away for another person to contest, it's not even gburugburu zone turn for that seat. How I wish Ekweremadu can contest and Win the gubernatorial election against gburugburu odd.

Ifeanyi ugwuanyi is a useless mothetfucker of a Governor Enugu state have ever had. Useless, someone spent a good number of years in house of rep and I have never watch this man carry any motion or contribute anything in the house or he didn't do anything in his constituency. Very useless mothetfucker.

Greedy ass man, almost 8yrs as a Governor and nothing to write home about, a once beautiful boisterous Enugu is now a shadow of itself, Enugu that supposed to be at par with Portharcourt is now at the same level with owerri and awkw, those two places are even more clean than Enugu at the moment. Enugu is glorified overhyped slum all thanks to their fat empty Governor mugumuru

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by Soso990240(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2022
Fadafada231:

I have never seen a greedy politicians since I was borne like gburugburu. That man is useless empty fat fool. Can't he emulate his namesake from Delta State who withdraw from senatorial seat and give away for another person to contest, it's not even gburugburu zone turn for that seat. How I wish Ekweremadu can contest and Win the gubernatorial election against gburugburu odd.

Ifeanyi ugwuanyi is a useless mothetfucker of a Governor Enugu state have ever had. Useless, someone spent a good number of years in house of rep and I have never watch this man carry any motion or contribute anything in the house or he didn't do anything in his constituency. Very useless mothetfucker.

Greedy ass man, almost 8yrs as a Governor and nothing to write home about, a once beautiful boisterous Enugu is now a shadow of itself, Enugu that supposed to be at par with Portharcourt is now at the same level with owerri and awkw, those two places are even more clean than Enugu at the moment. Enugu is glorified overhyped slum all thanks to their fat empty Governor mugumuru
you have said it all. How i wish Ekweremadu would dump PDP for APC. People of Enugu will gladly support him against Gburu Gburu's candidate. Imaging the Fat fool supporting Uchenna Edeogah, abi wetin be him name? simply because he wants to cashout. Tueehh

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu North Senatorial District Ticket by Badadvisor: 5:17pm On May 25, 2022
Fadafada231:

You don't hate that fat buffoon more than i do.
Once beautiful enugu is now filled with pot holes and dirty surroundings. It's really sad bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / PHOTOS: NANS Visit To Obasanjo Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.