Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! (2524 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Olosho Has Taken My Glory / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by LoveEtRomance4: 12:37am On May 25, 2022
I got married five years ago. I really wanted to get married at age 25, so I got pregnant to hook my boyfriend to marry me. I am sorry I did that, I wish I knew better but I was avoiding the same my elder sister has, she is over 35 and not yet married but all my brothers are married.

So, we got married but my husband was not buoyant. When the twins were born, things were really tough for us financially. I eventually had to look for a job as secretary. My boss is a Muslim and a very randy one. He kept pursuing me and I eventually yielded because he promised to take care of me financially which was something I was finding hard. Imagine when the twins are not feeling fine, even to buy drugs for them was hard.
So, I did it for the money, I started sleeping with my boss until my husband found out and chased me out of our house. I begged and begged him but he was so furious and sent me packing without my children. My maid has been the one taking care of my children, though I visit them once every week.
My boss got me a place and he was happy because now, he had full access to me. Since then, my boss has been asking me to marry him and be his second wife. This man likes women too much, he has many side chicks so I just maintain and tell him I cannot marry him. Besides, I still want to try and work things out with my husband. My boss is not someone I see myself marrying…just sleeping with him for money is more than  enough stress.
My husband and I have been separated for 5 months now. It was the twins birthday last month and we had a party for the children. I pleaded with my husband to let me spend the night with the children since it was their birthday. He agreed. I wanted to also try and sed-vce my husband. That night, I tried and succeeded in sedv-cing him, we had c3x together. I started begging him to accept me back. He said he will think about it.
Since then, I have been trying to win him back but I noticed that the maid is trying to do everything to frustrate my efforts. She will be dictating what my children eat or wear and what my husband wants to eat etc. I suspected she and my husband had something. I noticed she now even dresses sedu-ct!vely, swinging her azz up and down. I asked my husband and he said he does not owe me any explanation since I was the one who pushed him to do that. I told him that for us to get back together, the maid must go.
Continue Reading...
https://goetr.com/my-maid-has-taken-over-my-husband-marriageplease-advice/
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by kelvine(m): 12:46am On May 25, 2022
Summary is continue Reading.

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by blaquebelle: 2:02am On May 25, 2022
This one is Africa magic epic storyline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by solexyy: 2:09am On May 25, 2022
U EVEN GET MIND DEY GIVE UR HUSBAND CONDITIONS B4 U RETURN. E NEVA RED 4 U NA, JUST DEY FVCK UR ALHAJI FIRST MAKE HIM DEY MANAGE HOUSEHELP.

5 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by lordchiz(m): 3:41am On May 25, 2022
See this animal giving conditions......Na say no be me u do dis one, I for sound sound and format ur silly skull with dirty slap!

3 Likes

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by Osobi32(m): 3:56am On May 25, 2022
Your husband must be very stupid to insert his precious dick into that ur nasty hole. Instead of u to be very grateful that he even shared his bed with u, you get mouth to make demands. Na thunder go fire u idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by superCleanworks(m): 6:09am On May 25, 2022
Boring & poorly constructed story
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by picaso313(m): 6:26am On May 25, 2022
angry angry
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by immortalmortal: 6:26am On May 25, 2022
We no dey continue. Na you dey find advice, you want dey turn turn us

1 Like

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 25, 2022
Wetin we go advise for this kind story now kanipe it's real life?
You cheated with evidence. Your husband's own no get evidence. Na to continue begging o.
Moral of the story:
1. Never plan marriage without good source of income.
2. Never cheat on your spouse no matter the situation economically, emotionally or any lly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by Unzerious: 7:41am On May 25, 2022
Dis kin Stories I dey see for NL just dey Weak me shocked sad undecided tongue
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by Happiboispot(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2022
cool
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by immortalmortal: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
I no go continue reading. Na you dey find advice and you want me to be clicking links to advise you like say you go pay me. Ask your Aboki boss for advice
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by tiswell(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2022
hope you haven't infected the innocent husband with STDs gotten from your uncircumcised aboki boss

to marry these modern day women is a great risk these days sad
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by Cassahav: 11:21am On May 25, 2022
solexyy:
U EVEN GET MIND DEY GIVE UR HUSBAND CONDITIONS B4 U RETURN. E NEVA RED 4 U NA, JUST DEY FVCK UR ALHAJI FIRST MAKE HIM DEY MANAGE HOUSEHELP.

Lol men them
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by okunwaye(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2022
story writing nor fit you
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by drmuchin: 11:49am On May 25, 2022
Jehovah don carry her enter husband house
Wot do u expect
Re: My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! by Yadid(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2022
Pure fiction. A struggling family with no money to even buy drugs for the kids has a maid Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! / Is She Inviting Me Indirectly? / I Think I Am running Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.