Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate (11405 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by Truthisunique2: 12:15pm On May 25, 2022
bashlek:

Dont truth our politicians, they know where they are going. See, the only strong opponent of Tinubu is Osinbajo. You will see that Pro-Tinubu no dey allow VP Osinbajo rest with verbal abuse. Lawan go beat Amaechi. Onu can't even get more than 3 votes.
The only sellable candidate in APc now is Osinbajo, but mere looking present situation, Tinubu go beat all of them with margin. Make Buhari annoint any candidate, all other opponent go allies with Tinubu to defeat him

Saraka is gaining ground for Pdp ooooo. He might win primaries. South are supporting Wike, North are for Saraki. Atiku don cast. Peter will only get VP slot. He can't win pdp primaries.

Quote me later
please o, honestly brainstorm on this issue

Why would you as Buhari give osinbajo consesus ticket

The man belongs to south west, we all know he engineered distancing himself from Tinubu and Lagos to sell to Buhari that he would be independent

So you can see Tinubu is a plague and the man knows buhari rather than Tinubu is the most influential to get him ticket

But with that south west meeting they held would you as Buhari give osinbajo power when he can reconcile with his godfather tomorrow and everything you are preventing Tinubu from would still be reality

Just digest this chess without your osinbajo lens, remember politics is about interests to these people not about your emotions

Buhari the "northern interest president" is aware of the enrich one man pocket in south west agenda
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by Saintinoo(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Consensus na back door to give aspirant wey no popular d ticket and dat pesin go lose for general election because d main election no go be by consensus. Dat na why I support APC governors wey insist say dem no do consensus.
D group don see say dem no fit win because PYO na featherweight politician and if e no fit win ordinary APC primaries , shey na a candidate like Atiku e wan con face wey no go beat am silly. shiorr

Same way Lagos consensus candidates have been losing?

Don't even tell me that they conduct primaries in Lagos, because same Lagos primaries style will be used on Saturday if at all primaries will hold.
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by Nigerialabalaba: 12:42pm On May 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

Same way Lagos consensus candidates have been losing?

Don't even tell me that they conduct primaries in Lagos, because same Lagos primaries style will be used on Saturday if at all primaries will hold.
U be olodo. Since 1999 until 2015, Lagos dey opposition state. Na die u go die if u rig for Lagos.
All dis grammer and twitter no go win u election. 2023 na BAT vs Atiku like 1993.
If u wan win election, go canvass from d electorates no go dey look for concussion.
Buhari no go support any lightweight APC aspirant wey no fit defeat PDP and Atiku.
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by Bashirkareem31: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Why do supporters of Peter Obi always resort to insult? Your insults and threats won't make us vote him. Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria.

Screenshot this post and archive it somewhere!
you didnt put it well.Peter obi won't even emerge as PDP flag bearer.The party will dare not put an easterner as their candidate.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by Saintinoo(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are very naive, an average Yoruba man believe in singing his praise than seeing the true picture

The governor's sign paper or eulogies tinubu how does that mean they are with him

I can tell you for free even the governor's won't have say on any who is the next flagbearer, history is there for you

Whenever critical decisions are to be made in apc governor's are only used to hold acceptance meeting already taken by buhari

E.g when there was issue of zoning, cabal shared it and sent elrufai to confirm it, your akeredolu objected with other tinubu loyalist but it stood

When there was chairman fight, tinubu governor's asked for primaries but buhari saiid consensus and only gave his pro buharists governor's the task of selecting five names to choose from

Tinubu minority govs have never had say in the scheme of things

Oga leave these Yoruba people, talk from today to next year they won't agree, Saturday is just by the corner.
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by adebwalex(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2022
PYO IS THE RIGHTFUL CANDIDATE. IF GIVEN THE TICKET,MAJORITY OF OTHER PARTIES MEMBERS PDP AND SO ON WILL VOTE FOR PYO IN GENERAL ELECTION. QUOTE ME WRONG...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by fyneguy: 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Consensus na back door to give aspirant wey no popular d ticket and dat pesin go lose for general election because d main election no go be by consensus. Dat na why I support APC governors wey insist say dem no do consensus.
D group don see say dem no fit win because PYO na featherweight politician and if e no fit win ordinary APC primaries , shey na a candidate like Atiku e wan con face wey no go beat am silly. shiorr

Did the Govs already deliberate on Consensus?
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by biggie73(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2022
What is Yemi afraid of?
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by biggie73(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
ClintonEmex:
Nigerians want Osinbajo or Peter Obi, that's it.
The only thing Buhari and APC can do to appease and compensate Nigerians for their failure is to give us an intelligent and capable individual which Osinbajo is.

We all could see the fresh air we received that three months Buhari left the country, how he handled everything and Nigeria became normal.

The only people against Osinbajo are people benefiting directly from Tinubu and the people not following the political climate and happenings in this country, people who see Osinbajo as part of the problem because he's the vice president and as the vice president, he should make things happen.

Give us Osinbajo APC, then there will be smiles and hope in the face and heart of the common Nigerian.

....you got one vote. Speak for yourself.
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by hotseat: 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
Any so-called aspirant begging to be granted a "consensus" should be carefully examined.

An aspirant who is is worth his salt or sure of his qualities should go and present himself/herself "bare chested" before the accredited delegates and not seeking to win through the backdoor called "endorsement"!

@StarBornBoy!
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by Saintinoo(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

U be olodo. Since 1999 until 2015, Lagos dey opposition state. Na die u go die if u rig for Lagos.
All dis grammer and twitter no go win u election. 2023 na BAT vs Atiku like 1993.
If u wan win election, go canvass from d electorates no go dey look for concussion.
Buhari no go support any lightweight APC aspirant wey no fit defeat PDP and Atiku.

Saturday is not far anymore, I will remember to quote you.
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by laughitall(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
That's the right thing to be done by APC. StarBoy deserves this. He has paid his dues in full
you are crazy .. which dues has he paid .. stupid people
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by MyAmericandream(f): 5:41pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

What did Peter Obi do in Anambra? Umahi of Ebonyi State with little resources has visible projects. What visible projects does Peter Obi have?
Abeg loud am make them hear. Someone sent a link to me to verify things that man has done for Anambra I didn’t bother to waste my data. I don’t trust that man at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by galaxy2020(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
Who go adopt fake pastor?
Re: Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate by Justinahalisu64: 7:02pm On May 25, 2022
Fyfgg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clark's Statement Senseless & Misguided - IBB / Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.