Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? (5831 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Eyiwunmi33(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2022
Your current attitude towards him vmcan beat be used to decide this message. If you have been somehow towards lately, it is just a reminder that you shouldn't waste his time, and let him know when you no longer interested
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Rickmann: 3:13pm On May 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He just cheated on you.. feeling guilty and all about his action..
Pls it's only my opinion..might be wrong..

It's simply because she has changed towards him and nothing more.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2022
Wetin this one dey do for ashawo joint. Op say she get boyfriend, no be potential customers you dey find for ashawo joint so? Guys believe ladies at your own peril.

Bignuell
FERNANDEZISBACK
Heathrow44
PerfectStranger
VictorUSA1
ZirdoRoray

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Nonyjacuzie(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2022
Chosen44:
C that guy doesn't give a Bleep about you,reason am now e go be like na u dey force am 2 luv u...like u no b anything him don do clean mouth and him no care,make u Bleep off...he is making jest of u,probably told his guyz and they laughed it off while e typed it in their midst...and dem dey hail am "my gee,bad guyyy!!" u better get sense now b4 ur eye clear,no beta no look back and just break up so u fit get dignity 4 him eye....
Do u have anoda bf for her?
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by frozen70(f): 9:07am On May 28, 2022
Isabelle16:
This morning, my boyfriend, my first and only boyfriend texted me the message bellow:

"Anyday anytime, feel free to dump me without hesitation if you no longer love me.Don't forget to inform me quickly when you take such decision".

I'm still figuring out what that means.I begin to doubt his love for me.I'm restless.Did he actually love me?

Is possible you are stressing him and he may have decided to take whatever you come up with
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2022
Nonyjacuzie:
Do u have anoda bf for her?
No oh! But there are guys everywhere besides haven't u read about the girl who dated a guy for 5 years,aborted twice and he dumped her for someone else here on nairaland...please oh let op trend with caution 2 love no be by force....
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 28, 2022
ZirdoRoray:
Wetin this one dey do for ashawo joint. Op say she get boyfriend, no be potential customers you dey find for ashawo joint so? Guys believe ladies at your own peril.

Bignuell
FERNANDEZISBACK
Heathrow44
PerfectStranger
VictorUSA1
ZirdoRoray

are u stupid? associating me with an account I'm not part of, I'm Heathrow44 and i use only Heathrow44 no other account is registered under me, if u re an unfortunate being, don't drag me into ur mishap life okay! angry
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Paulianfa(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2022
Ur corny corny behavior towards him makes him to prepare in case of any hrt break, that is why he sent u the text.
Una too dey break break heart, una ways no pure, una pusssy no dey satisfy one man, una dey folo glitter, una no dey think twice.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Brian47(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2022
Is like you no dey give am attention.
Or its like he's doing the most and can't take it anymore.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2022
Heathrow44:

are u stupid? associating me with an account I'm not part of, I'm Heathrow44 and i use only Heathrow44 no other account is registered under me, if u re an unfortunate being, don't drag me into ur mishap life okay! angry

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the girl that started the thread. Look at the screenshot. I'm only quoting you guys to see that the girl is active in a hookup thread. Learn how to read. Check the screenshot.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2022
Guys believe ladies at your own peril.
I'm talking about the girl that started the thread. Look at the screenshot. I'm only quoting you guys to see that the girl is active in a hookup thread. Check the screenshot.

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
He still loves u, but u are not giving him the attention he deserves, so he's notifying u that he's noticed ur unruly behaviour and if u re no longer interested in the relationship kukuma tell him on time..
spot on..
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Merry100: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2023
VictorUSA1:
That's because he just realized ladies are all useless regardless of their origin.
That's because he realized he is useless, all guys are useless regardless of their origin.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Uchenna10(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Isabelle16:
This morning, my boyfriend, my first and only boyfriend texted me the message bellow:

"Anyday anytime, feel free to dump me without hesitation if you no longer love me.Don't forget to inform me quickly when you take such decision".

I'm still figuring out what that means.I begin to doubt his love for me.I'm restless.Did he actually love me?

He's preparing for the worst na...him don too chop breakfast....
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Someone is about to be served cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! / If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.