Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils (17571 Views)

FG To Feed 9 Million Pupils Across 53,000 Public Schools Nationwide / ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Ghard(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2022
E Do!
I wonder the spell working against Nigerians. Such an amount just to feed 10 million children, meanwhile a simple 1million naira trust fund unbehalf of the same children will see them through primary, secondary to university in Nigeria. We have high handed wickedness In our DNA gaskiya.
That same amount could be broken down to 999 million Nigerian children under a 1million naira educational trust funds. Something is wrong ooo.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by teadrake(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2022
yesloaded:
It's crazy to feed imaginary pupils

Invest these money on developmental project that will lift people out of poverty

Fix our power supply and let us enjoy at least stable minimum of 12hrs power supply everyday & watch how it will brings relieve to the masses

Invest in mechanised farming

Invest in science & technology

You can't keep feeding imaginary pupils as if life is all about eating

This is stone age mentality whereas we are in 21st century

Haba!
This is the end result when the President and his minions are living in the analog age.
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Enumerator(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2022
The keep giving imaginary fish until no more fish to give instead of empowering/teaching people how to fish for themselves and make something for themselves

Let the scam/looting continous
etokhana:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/05/fg-to-spend-n999m-per-day-to-feed-10-million-pupils/
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by ivandragon: 9:00am On May 26, 2022
Avenue to loot.

Why should a government even do such a programme? Even if it would be well done, it simply encourages poor people to give birth recklessly since they won't have to feed the kids.
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by cp3o: 9:01am On May 26, 2022
yesloaded:

Invest these money on developmental project that will lift people out of poverty

Fix our power supply and let us enjoy at least stable minimum of 12hrs power supply everyday & watch how it will brings relieve to the masses

Haba!

In their wisdom, they chose an avenue that utilizes unreceiptable expenditure, so that audit exercises can not possibly prove anything. That is also the reason why the 5,000 naira for the poorest families is paid by hand and not into bank accounts. Thieves!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by taretoofine(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2022
Any hope for nigeria again
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:05am On May 26, 2022
Gabbriell:

N999M per day

Per day as in every day

Sigh***
It's clear the government doesn't want Nigerians to be properly educated. They need majority to be illiterate so that they can keep sh**ting on them.
this is very very bad. In this strangulating economy,they are spending billions that doesn't have any impact on the suffering economy, education, health, security and social lives.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Winneygirl(f): 9:08am On May 26, 2022
It is the parents jobs to cook food and feed their children, not the government.
Such money ought to be channeled towards ensuring that people are paid fair wages for the work they do.
Road rehabilitation creates jobs.
Upgrading our healthcare system creates jobs.
Upgrading and rehabilitating our schools creates jobs.
Ensuring proper waste recycling and disposal creates jobs.
Provision of central water supply systems for households creates jobs.

But our governments priority is to engage people to be cooking indomie and rice for school pupils daily.
What kind of scam is this government running? All on borrowed funds!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Iseddy: 9:12am On May 26, 2022
OMO.....see scam of the century... shocked shocked
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by ajayiopy: 9:12am On May 26, 2022
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2022
Another technique to embezzle chia shocked
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Greenlight123: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
Looting continues
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by autodevice(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by gracealonev: 9:17am On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Another scam format. The looting continues. Buhari's inglorious regime is the worst in history

I've been expecting this. It happens anytime election is around the corner.
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by InoGetJoy: 9:19am On May 26, 2022
gift2xl:
APC I hail una pattern of stealing
Them no dey even hide am. PDP would steal and try to cover up but APC will steal and point at our faces and laugh

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Enyimbamercedes: 9:19am On May 26, 2022
School feeding scam

You can argue all you want with your keypads and foam mattresses on the floor but this programme is the biggest scam ever.

999 million daily ….

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by sript: 9:20am On May 26, 2022
visijo:
Imagine borrowing someone your laptop and you see them coming back with only charger grin

Imagine borrowing someone your car and seeing them trekking towards you

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by DamnNiggar: 9:20am On May 26, 2022
yesloaded:

Haba!

Stop wailing and enjoy the Buhari y'all clamoured and voted for.

We warned you guys years back, all y'all use to say is Sai baba or no one.

Just enjoy and stop complaining.

Now we are warming y'all about Tinubu, you are saying the same thing Tinubu or no one.

Years to come you will start wailing again
Nigerians never learn undecided
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by InoGetJoy: 9:21am On May 26, 2022
Igbojihadist:
they feed children atimes in my area but i dont know 4 other sides
If the government used these monies to provide basic amenities, the parents of these children will be able to provide for them.
This thing is just a format for them to steal. This government is pathetic, and anyone supporting them is a big fool and an idiot
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by MotiveU(f): 9:21am On May 26, 2022
Scam
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by excel101(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2022
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! You just want to totally destroy this country, but my God would not allow that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2022
Can nlpolicewoman and his alternate monikers, can ANY Buhari supporter in good and in bad conscience justify this wickedness?? How can you hate yourself so much and even your (unborn)children to support such wickedness?? My gawd!
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Rorbin: 9:27am On May 26, 2022
FG at it again!

As if we are gullible!!!

Na only God will judge u & ur generation to come...
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Elix88(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/05/fg-to-spend-n999m-per-day-to-feed-10-million-pupils/

Please can we let the federal government know that a nation should not be a given zone but a producing zone. Are we not tired of been given. Other countries are busy inventing but Nigeria is always a funny country with displace lolz.
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Kelvin3476: 9:30am On May 26, 2022
1 billion to feed almajiri's thats all. The northerners are really enjoying
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by supereagle(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2022
These people don't know what it means to have priority projects. They only focus on the one that will make them loot Nigeria dry.
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by mrfarouq(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2022
What happen to the 1m to make a billion
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Prince2bad(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2022
etokhana:

Clueless set of people, who told them to feed pupils, provide enable environment for us to do our daily business, build infrastructure and create more industries.
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Reasoning(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2022
Why dem no kukuma say na #1 billion instead Criminals, using schools to beg for food for their inresponsible children with tax payers money. Ba`ra sukeyi...
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Shuntymor1: 9:41am On May 26, 2022
The funny things is this so called our leaders, many don't know what we want, pass through or how much this 999million could do for the masses, rather they think, it's in our best interest to feed some imaginary pupils through consultancy in the nane of blessing "themselves" and grow their bank account.
Protesting about this hasn't done anything nor being violent. Let us pray and use our vote power to restructure these abnormality.
Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by nonix22(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2022
wetin be this comrade?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
visijo:
Imagine borrowing someone your laptop and you see them coming back with only charger grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils by Landtans2: 9:45am On May 26, 2022
YOU'LL WANT TO PLANT BAY LEAF IN YOUR COMPOUND AFTER DOING THIS.

Bay leaf has a lot of spiritual importance. In due time, we'll cover more of the importance of this blog.

In this post, we'll be looking at how to use the bay leaf to attract money or financial breakthrough.

It will be nice if you do this practice today after reading this post. I want to see y'all testimony on this because I've been doing this and it has been working for me. I do this whenever I have something I want to buy urgent and I'm down financially. In the space of three days max, money will locate me and my aim will be met. I also want you to benefit from this spiritual update. It's so simple to do.

Keep reading in the main thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7145972/youll-want-plant-bay-leaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Course Was Unaccredited By NUC. What's Next? / LAUTECH Calls Off 8 Months Strike, Resumes On The 27th Of January / Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.