Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90882 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Plugsk(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2022
All I smell here na bad belle. I guess your hustle no dey pay enough or you stress too much to get what you got.. undecided
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by TheGift: 11:44am On May 26, 2022
So many of them about this days. Massive misplacement of priorities.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Enyimbamercedes: 11:45am On May 26, 2022
Its knickers

2. Dressing is what you are most comfortable with...so if you wear a knicker, shirt and flip flops and carry 3 phones...why should that be any one's problem.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Onyeka90210(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2022
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Yahunemerem: 11:48am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

This too share pass.

Let me ask you, where is BlackBerry now? I hope you understand.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Yahunemerem: 11:49am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

This too shall pass.

Let me ask you, where is BlackBerry now? I hope you understand.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Israeldan1(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
There's nothing like "short nika" it's either you call it short or you call it nika. Putting the two words together is repetition of the same word.

Oga English 8-)B-)
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by zinaunreal(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Na you dey feed them?
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by InoGetJoy: 11:55am On May 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.

For those quoting and saying rubbish, you all know 95% of those that dresses in this manner right now in this country are the system boys but in order to sound western and woke you keep deceiving yourselves. Continue ok, instead of calling a spade a spade and not something else you all are busy beating round the bush baa

Na so una dey package old senile ancestors as leaders and later start crying foul.
No dey talk rubbish. I'm putting on knickers and a sleeveless shirt right now, does that mean I'm an internet fraudster? I don't know how you guys reason
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by AFONAMARO: 11:55am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Are you aware that there're shorts way more expensive than trousers? And for your information, it's not fashionable for shorts to be below knee-lenght, especially for certain heights?

Finally, they don't even know you exist, not to mention that your hate has nothing on them.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by 989900: 11:56am On May 26, 2022
What is an iPhone?
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Perocom(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2022
1) To do system job, u need a phone with power chipset like the Iphone, cox it doesnt lag when transacting; hence the quest for it
2) Using an iphone makes mediocre feel among
3) Wearing shorts shows you belong to a certain class of individuals in the society, that's their signature dress code
4) Taking above serious is a mental programming of some set of individuals in the society.

If you feel intimidated, avoid them and their traits at all costs so that your days may be long.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Wtf are u saying
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Caseless: 12:10pm On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us
na English dem de carry rule?
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Ikeblessing: 12:11pm On May 26, 2022
There is nothing wrong with putting on shorts. I love this type of dressing right from time.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by SocialJustice: 12:11pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Aproko mind your business. You are living your life as you want, allow them live theirs. No be your money them use. Nigerians and busy body.

Na so person go struggle buy e car una go dey envy, dey pray make bad news come out from the car.

Evil bunch.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Alldrinksin9ja: 12:17pm On May 26, 2022
It is called a short for men!

Go finish school first before I teach people how to live there their lives������
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Freelane33(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2022
Do what makes your happy bro .
They are living their lives . Live right .
I wear shirts and trousers or jeans always because that was what people I look up to and grew up among do wear during their youthful age and it makes me happy .
Do what makes you happy bro
fineboynl:

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by baajetu(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
The day I felt I really need to leave this country was when my Toyota sport got trapped in the sand, I started begging people in that street to help but they all started minding their business, one was holding a shovel and was like you have to rent it before I give you. I could see a sign of envy and possibly they thought I was into yahoo as a young boy. Funny enough I was wearing short and polo. I spent over 5 hrs helpless. Thanks to my friends who came to rescue after a call. Now I don japa like this o, if not for my parents and my loved ones. I will never smell that country again.

7 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Fearyourcreator: 12:24pm On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us
Lolzzzz!!!!
Dem plenty for here ehn..
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by TheKrakon: 12:35pm On May 26, 2022
with phone and powerbank.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by ThePlugg(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2022
Oga deep down,u sef wan hold iphone,wear short Nika too....
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by wilroy: 12:42pm On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
I no understand your rant at all.
Abi you want make person wear suit and tie cause he dey use big phone?
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin

God bless you comrade
Senseless have created hatred in his heart
But you go Dubai and see luxury cars used for taxis and you love it but in your own country
You never want good things
Shame

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Jackanda1(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
carl90:
If they have a meeting with a VIP,say a president of a country or a billionaire,will they dress that way for the meeting?
No wonder security agencies always stop ,search and harrass them.
Dress the way you want to be addressed.
Of course people have a choice to dress to fit an occasion or personality they're going to meet or not.

But what is wrong with putting on snickers for a casual or even an important outing?

Why do people feel they need to decide what others wear, and if you don't put on what they like, they give you names?
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by MoneyTrees(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Maybe the ones you've seen don't like your beer
You buy trousers, another man buys a short
You hate it
Do you understand how I feel seeing a guy decently dressed especially with a suit but rocking an Android even if it's Google pixel 6 pro?
Mediocrity
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by NaijaCars4sale: 1:10pm On May 26, 2022
Hmm, OP this your post is funny
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by kumbhuru: 1:29pm On May 26, 2022
shantti:
I get uncomfortable whenever a guy wearing such a short nikka is beside me. The thing be like bum short. Tufiakwa!!!!!
You have small gay in you. You are attracted to them but angry about it.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by koxi: 1:31pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

…and this rubbish made it to front page?!
Wow!
Is this what nairaland has been reduced to?!
Even with all his grammatical blunders, this clown is still busy hating on others instead of concentrating on and fixing himself.
This guy is obviously one of Nigeria’s problems…
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by FashionMarket: 1:37pm On May 26, 2022
Maybe they just love dressing that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.