Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90881 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by robinso01(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
Iamziggy:
Multicolored socks? Maybe that one na for ya area Dem no dy wear am for my area again.

Mehn, it's common among the upcoming ones here.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by YangaBabe: 9:31pm On May 26, 2022
I don't see what's the big deal here o, anyone should be able to buy whatever they want na irrespective how how they dress, well what do I know sef? Make I just dey one corner dey enjoy music with my Oraimo airbuds 3 abeg.

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Rohzay(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2022
Person go dey just de talk rubbish..no be everything u think u go carry come social media..rubbish post
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Lovebliss2(f): 9:49pm On May 26, 2022
robinso01:

Correction noted. Thanks.

Not correction, please.
I was just laughing cos I remembered the socks and slippers part of the dressing.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by robinso01(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2022
Lovebliss2:

Not correction, please.
I was just laughing cos I remembered the socks and slippers part of the dressing.

OK. The colored socks is what they can't just do without, they will also put on crossbag and crown everything by holding table water. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by KingsoChuks101(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2022
Everyone and their demons
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Lovebliss2(f): 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
robinso01:

OK. The colored socks is what they can't just do without, they will also put on crossbag and crown everything by holding table water. grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cashio(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Okay ur choice but be informed they are some places like eateries or malls etc if u don't dress well no responsible person will take u seriously.
Some ladies detest men who dress like kiddos at certain locations.
lol..imagine "some ladies"...who gives a fvck about what "some ladies" think.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by darmochy1(m): 1:04am On May 27, 2022
I'm a freelance content writer and this is how I dress most of the time. Since I spend most of my day on my laptop and phone, I don't have time to dress like those doing 9 to 5 jobs do (except on Sundays; for church).

But I try as much as possible to look responsible. I don't keep dreadlocks and you can't find anything incriminating on my phone.

Hence, it's wrong to conclude that any guy in shorts and t-shirts is a yahoo guy.

It's annoying because this is the kind of stigma I face every time, especially when I'm in my car. People always give me this Yahoo-guy-kinda-look. That's why I prefer having my wife and kids with me when going out.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Elibaba1: 8:52am On May 27, 2022
Designia:
You sure say you dey alright like this?

Lowkey you sef wan buy iPhone and short Nika but funds no dey

Stop hating!

grin angry grin grin angry angry grin
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Abudu2000(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2022
OneKinGuy:
So there is this guy that is currently crashing in my lodge here in school. Dude is using an iPhone 11 pro, he got it for about 400k a year ago. Me an using a mid range android phone. This dude doesn't have any place to say, he has no food. Am the one feeding him. I've let him know that his cup is gonna full soon, and I'll have to send him packing. He should sell his Damm phone and help his life.
what's stopping u, send him out today! He should sleep in his phone.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by kumbhuru: 11:16am On May 27, 2022
shantti:

I send your demonic projection back to you. I am not gay. I am normal
You are gay. If not, your preek no gi dey stand cos guys wear shorts. Deny it all you can but deep within, you craze dick and asss
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Playermayweda(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2022
Young dudes love to wear shorts. It has nothing to do with yahoo
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by shantti(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2022
kumbhuru:

You are gay. If not, your preek no gi dey stand cos guys wear shorts. Deny it all you can but deep within, you craze dick and asss

I don't have time for trolls
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2022
blingxx:

Ode grin I dey do my mind hand work but I love wearing shorts alots I have friends who are barbers , hairstylist, photographer na their dress code be this
yes but with no iPhone tongue wink
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Bankowner: 2:40am On May 28, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself! What did they ever teach you in school? Do you know what tautology is? People like you cannot continue to embarrass Nigeria on the global level with the kind of English you speak and write.
Emola12:
Pele Mr wole soyinka, to slap u dey pepper me here awsear
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Bankowner: 2:56am On May 28, 2022
You chose for the aboki to rule you not me, I don't live in Nigeria with you. And I wonder why children of nowadays fail to take to correction, write short knika in SSCE and see if you'll pass.
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.