Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

She Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me (1885 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2011
My girlfrnd'§ younger sister was stranded at d bus park enroute to their school 2 nights ago. Then my gf calld me and begged mi to accomodate her sis for d nyt. And then sinc dat night she has refused to go. Not only dat she has been seducing and virtually askin mi to av sex wit her mi in various ways ranging frm changing in my presenc, to begging mi to cuddle her at nyt wen we r sleeping and beggin mi to cum scrub her bk for her wen bathing, to sleepin almst naked and one tym touchin my dick jokingly and sayin "ada(her sis) dey enjoi ooo", Am very cnfused. Dis is tempation at its peak. I ve bn holdin my slf cos I am a very suscpicious persn and I cld b resolute over certain tins. Bt nw she says she stay 2 mor days.will I b able to endure till then. Dis is serios ooo. As am typin dis post sef she is lying down on my groin area formin sleep.
Re: She Wants Me by MrCork17: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2011
finn:

My girlfrnd'§ younger sister was stranded at d bus park enroute to their school 2 nights ago. Then my gf calld me and begged mi to accomodate her sis for d nyt. And then sinc dat night she has refused to go. Not only dat she has been seducing and virtually askin mi to av sex wit her mi in various ways ranging frm changing  in my presenc, to begging mi to cuddle her at nyt wen we r sleeping and beggin mi to precipitate scrub her bk for her wen bathing, to sleepin almst Unclad and one tym touchin my Joystick jokingly and sayin "ada(her sis) dey enjoi ooo",  Am very cnfused. Dis is tempation at its peak. I ve bn holdin my slf cos I am a very suscpicious persn and I cld b resolute over certain tins. Bt nw she says she stay 2 mor days.will I b able to endure till then. Dis is serios ooo. As am typin dis post sef she is lying down on my groin area formin sleep.

yea,  Beyonce is after me too:    QUIT LYING!!  angry

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by 190: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yea,  Beyonce is after me too:    QUIT LYING!!  angry
grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me by Omolola1(f): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2011
If she wants you, so?
Re: She Wants Me by sistajay(f): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2011
She don't want you, its a honey trap! Your girlfriend wants to know if  you can tame the beast between ur legs. . . . .  Poster I know you're dyin to unleash the beast. . . . . . . go ahead, you know you want to!!  wink
Re: She Wants Me by krech: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
sista-jay (f)
She don't want you, its a honey trap! Your girlfriend wants to know if you can tame the beast between your legs. . . . . Poster I know you're dyin to unleash the beast

my guy you can't put what sbetween your leg to a test so just enjou the package and ladies stop using that world Beast between your legs.How can you call what brought you into the world Beast

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Mr.Cork. U r jus plain dumb.
Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
@sistajay. I gues so. Dts Ɣ I ve bn holdin out ol d yl. U gurls cnt b trusted.
Re: She Wants Me by 190: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
finn:

@Mr.Cork. U r jus plain dumb.
grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
Can you not tell her to cease and desist?
Re: She Wants Me by tellwisdom: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
NACK AM AKPAKO MAKE D WINSH WEY DEY HER BODY DISSAPPEAR LEAVE UR ROOM angry angry idiots
Re: She Wants Me by Smilenw(f): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2011
Inform her sister ASAP !
Re: She Wants Me by MMM2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
ok what re u waiting 4

B4 eating d punny.

give mr.cork her fone nos angry
Re: She Wants Me by ShyOne(f): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2011
krech:

my guy you can't put what sbetween your leg to a test so just enjou the package and ladies stop using that world Beast between your legs.How can you call what brought you into the world Beast

we call it beast when it's owner doesn't control it = a wild beast

when it belongs to our Dad, we don't even acknowledge it's presence = we respect and love our Dad's and we don't even view him as owning one, though we know he does, we still don't even associate dyck with Dad. He's just Dad and regardless to how old we get, we are still his little girl.

when it belongs to our heart's desire = the dyk is precious to us on many different levels.

In this instance sista-jay called it RIGHTLY SO - IT IS A BEAST. A stinking, dangling beast that will ruin the poster's chances with his fiancee if he gives in. This is a test, it reeks of a test.

He will pass or fail - it is up to him.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by ShyOne(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
Smilenw:

Inform her sister ASAP !

iice:

Can you not tell her to cease and desist?

Your nightmare will end as soon as you follow these writers.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by Woke4all(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Must you learn how to use ur di!ck from Nairaland? angry

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
sexkillz come tell him what 2 do grin tongue
Re: She Wants Me by Godmother(f): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
Woke4all:

Must you learn how to use your di!ck from Nairaland? angry

grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 17, 2011
Cnfession tym. I did it later evntualy. Cldnt hold meslf no longer. I no b eunuch
Re: She Wants Me by tashanja(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^^ Abeg, tori never end until you tell us how de tin be wink
Re: She Wants Me by 190: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
finn:

Cnfession tym. I did it later evntualy. Cldnt hold meslf no longer. I no b eunuch

[size=38pt]DIES FROM LAFFING!!
[/size]
Re: She Wants Me by ebenezer95(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2011
finn @ she probably don't wanna die alone she is an HIV positive , Now go and run a test on ya self and give us the feedback
Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op the way u posted it,seems more of bragging. i believe Mr Cork(though i hate the fact that i do)
Re: She Wants Me by Rocktation(f): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
Counterfeit story.
Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2012
Ppl and doubting sha. I wonder y one wld tink anoda ll go thru d stress of typing long talk if its a lie. Anyway sha, I fuckd d gurl mths laer. And she was good grin
Re: She Wants Me by DonaldGenes(m): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2012
190:

[size=38pt]DIES FROM LAFFING!!
[/size]

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kaiiiiii finn u don take laf finish me
Re: She Wants Me by DonaldGenes(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2012
Hahahah bad buoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: She Wants Me by stpat1(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2012
If your initial story was true and you then eventually did it then I must say u really bleeped up.
In situations like that If I would do it I would have done it at the first temptation and if I don't fall for it then, my guy she go old. in fact she would have been long gone.
Well we all are different sha
Re: She Wants Me by cindyrella(f): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2012
^^ please don't tell me you believe him.
Re: She Wants Me by mspookie: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2012
ebenezer95: finn @ she probably don't wanna die alone she is an HIV positive , Now go and run a test on ya self and give us the feedback

The test result cant show his status atm, i think he has to wait for another 6months. albeit, she cud have done it outa greed, dnt v to b shes POSITIVE

finn: Ppl and doubting sha. I wonder y one wld tink anoda ll go thru d stress of typing long talk if its a lie. Anyway sha, I fuckd d gurl mths laer. And she was good grin

You mean u started ds thread few mins b4 d SEKX

Mr..Cork:

QUIT LYING!! angry
Re: She Wants Me by badmrkt(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2012
op stop being greeeeeeedy.when was the last time you gave to the neeeeeeedy?

(1) (Reply)

Y Ugly Girls Are Getting More Happier N Succesful / Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? / 10 Stupid Things Some Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.