Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online (4732 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Adwoabroni: 10:17pm On May 25, 2022
A shocking story we've intercepted has the moment an unknown man killed a two-headed snake in his room at dawn.

According to the man, he's a tenant and each time he sleeps, the snake comes to his room to scare him 

He disclosed that he sometimes sees the two-headed just moving in his room and will not bite anyone.

The unknown man disclosed that he never know peace in the house until he visited a ritualist who gave him some conquer to split in his house when he was sleeping.

The next day, the man said he woke up to see the snake dead in his living room.

To his utter surprise, he said he went out only to see that his landlord's wife is also dead.

Below are the photos he shared on social media;

https://allgistroom.com/man-two-headed-snakes-room-photos/

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2022
kai...thats an amazing frontpage snake, right there!
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Loxleyy(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2022
Twice the bite....
Twice the pain.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Damscodammy1(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2022
Na so i c 1 lizard with 2 tails last month 4 ife
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Bluntguy: 10:41pm On May 25, 2022
Lala's name na door opener for this thread.

Lala appear!!!
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by yyba: 11:13pm On May 25, 2022
Op what is the name of this movie angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by 40fy: 11:31pm On May 25, 2022
Skibo!!
two-headed snake

This post made me remember one of my guys with 2 dîcks and 3 testicles!!! Good ol' days!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by eldervine: 11:43pm On May 25, 2022
@ OP this images are from google and it is probably a fake story let him show us the one he snapped since he has a smartphone. Why didnt he atempt to kill by himself before visiting the Ritualist. Attention seeking clowns everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Sergio104(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2022
Omo.....na to run ooh..if I'm the one
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by OgaTheTop2: 12:24am On May 26, 2022
Where's the picture of the killed two-headed snake? Picture or I don't believe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by justicechichex: 12:40am On May 26, 2022
Fp material.. But this ur story get as e be oh.
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Lilsameey: 1:04am On May 26, 2022
Where the photo?
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by immortalmortal: 4:56am On May 26, 2022
Where is the picture of the snake he killed in his room? I hate fake news
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by JONSYN7154: 5:04am On May 26, 2022
Why u dey lie. The picture of the snake wey u show na d room be that? U go snap picture from somewhere kom dey show us say na for room dem kill am because u want make we go click that link.

Guy, we don wise pass d level wey u no
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Redpill1: 5:08am On May 26, 2022
40fy:
Skibo!!
two-headed snake

This post made me remember one of my guys with 2 dîcks and 3 testicles!!! Good ol' days!!!

Wtf man grin
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Samfloxin(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2022
Damscodammy1:
Na so i c 1 lizard with 2 tails last month 4 ife
You no sell am? Na money oo
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 7:02am On May 26, 2022
village people doing
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by kingPhidel(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2022
I smell lies lies here.
Is that his room settings looking like Nageo wild?
Where’s the dead snake ?
We are expected to see stones or stick used in killing as seen in many cases.
I recommend VAR to grin
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 7:42am On May 26, 2022
Fake story. The pic was lifted from Google
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Isokoboy(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2022
A
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Rexymania(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2022
Stupid fabricated story
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Unzerious: 7:54am On May 26, 2022
Wahala oo
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Damscodammy1(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2022
Samfloxin:

You no sell am? Na money oo
for hot sun,the thing crawl pass me ni.at first i thought it ws my village pipu.
after i google it my mind rest
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Southernigbo: 9:22am On May 26, 2022
Pepper soup things 4 him
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by tiswell(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2022
fiction sad
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by PECON1(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2022
Op since you are lying,may you see 2headed snake in your room.At the mention of snake whether verified or not,lala manhood rises.
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Taku555(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2022
Fake story. Let it be 3 headed snake na.
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 26, 2022
Where did it happened?
Mr Linus
Re: Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online by Emma2Seconds: 4:31pm On May 26, 2022
Double Dagger

(1) (Reply)

7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend / Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop / Guys Are U Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.