Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) (37679 Views)

Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / See What Unknown Gunmen Did Despite Cancelled Sit At Home / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

Your are crazy, when Federal Government was killing their families for holding worship on the field was that peace making or love making

Unprovoked, Buhari government sent solders to the East and they they killed young and old for listening to preaching on an open field.

You are the crazy one. Does that trycycle belong to the federal government.?

Mkpi
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by AntiBMC(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Antibmc, grin grin

Nkịta ara...you know the drill. Thunder will definitely fire you for mentioning my name with ur rott£n fingers...e no fit pass you by. Anu mpama
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 2:27pm On May 26, 2022
By sympathizing and supporting directly or indirectly the lawless activities of 'Biafran agitators' the people of south east just don't know what they are doing to themselves.

They are the ones that will suffer severely for a dream that will never see the light of day no matter how determined and ruthless the agitators' are!
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by kellybently(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2022
DSC7:
No thanks to Simon Ekpa sad...

That Finland based Terrorist need to be arrested Asap...

Try to arrest him and see more violence.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by CUMIN: 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
gift2xl:
Let this people give peace a Chance.
Most of this dude's doing this are weed and tramadol consumer's.

Na their billionaires dey import am.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Akharmony: 3:02pm On May 26, 2022
i'm sure the owner of this tircycle is an igbo brother, why burn is source of livelhood and return him back to penury.. . If una deh treat una self this wy what happens after una collet the Biafra land..
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by riczy(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

Your are crazy, when Federal Government was killing their families for holding worship on the field was that peace making or love making

Unprovoked, Buhari government sent solders to the East and they they killed young and old for listening to preaching on an open field.
from ur write up, so destroying ppls means of livelihood in SE has affected FG now?
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Tingotoe: 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

You provoked the FG of Nigeria by challenging her authority over it's territory in the south east. Most of those who you claim are innocent are actually IPOB terrorists who deserve death anyway
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by frozen70(f): 3:21pm On May 26, 2022
DSC7:
No thanks to Simon Ekpa sad...

That Finland based Terrorist need to be arrested Asap...

He will be arrested, one day definitely he will be in the hands of government

Even if he dies abroad, and his corpse brought home, his corpse will be tried

Unless he will be buried abroad
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by SuperbCrown: 3:48pm On May 26, 2022
Balogunodua:
Buhari is feeling it grin grin

Yes o, Buhari de feel am, that is why e no fit contest for 3rd term. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

So because Buhari killed southeasterners that time, now they must repay Buhari by killing their own people? Brilliant idea, pls keep it up
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by McCoy9067(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2022
Keep it up, God is your strength
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Bbbw: 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
Really
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Proudlyomonna: 4:16pm On May 26, 2022
AntiBMC:

Nkịta ara...you know the drill. Thunder will definitely fire you for mentioning my name with ur rott£n fingers...e no fit pass you by. Anu mpama

grin grin Ezi nwuru anwu aburu onu,thunder only goes after the wicked aka m di ocha maka abum nwa Chineke neziokwu grin grin
No be like se I lie untop ya cursed head sef,are you not amongst the useless animals causing a nuisance here with their senseless tribal gbasgbos angry
If e pain you se I include your name,then change your ways you dis eternally cursed castrated pig grin grin
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by AntiBMC(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin Ezi nwuru anwu aburu onu,thunder only goes after the wicked aka m di ocha maka abum nwa Chineke neziokwu grin grin
No be like se I lie untop ya cursed head sef,are you not amongst the useless animals causing a nuisance here with their senseless tribal gbasgbos angry
If e pain you se I include your name,then change your ways you dis eternally cursed castrated pig grin grin

Hahahaha. Ur comments always make me laugh. For you to always remember my name, e sure me die say you can never get over how big I am. My dear, I no fit change because of an inconsequential riffraff, who has been sacrificed on the alter of NL. Ur placenta, na for ds nairaland dem bury am. You are nothing bro...you are as empty as chaff. A sad, pathetic passing shadow. So keep wailing on my mention, maybe ur tears will start changing my comments to ur preference. Until then, relax urself and shed those tears well. It's bitter but we will manage it. Lol. Ntooorrr!

PS* done reading/replying ur BS on this thread. Some of us have work to do. If at all, u know what that means. Later loser!
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Proudlyomonna: 4:51pm On May 26, 2022
AntiBMC:

Hahahaha. Ur comments always make me laugh. For you to always remember my name, e sure me die say you can never get over how big I am. My dear, I no fit change because of an inconsequential riffraff, who has been sacrificed on the alter of NL. Ur placenta, na for ds nairaland dem bury am. You are nothing bro...you are as empty as chaff. A sad, pathetic passing shadow. So keep wailing on my mention, maybe ur tears will start changing my comments to ur preference. Until then, relax urself and shed those tears well. It's bitter but we will manage it. Lol. Ntooorrr!

PS* done reading/replying ur BS on this thread. Some of us have work to do. If at all, u know what that means. Later loser!

grin grin grin you can't hide the pain at all grin grin
An eternally cursed church rat whose destiny is to do tribal gbasgbos on nairaland all the days of his life till him die enter grave wants to desguise grin grin
Others are destined to be something in life, while your own destiny is to look for animals like you to masturbate on tribal gbasgbos,guy with this mumu destiny wey you carry come dis life your future no fit bright at all oo grin grin
I didn't mention you so an accursed vagabond like you can reply I mentioned people like you who pollute this place with senseless tribal banters grin
I told you already you in the intent of wanting to troll me signed a big contract no seke is what you are up for grin grin I will only let you off if you stop using the blessed Igbo Tribe to do your tribal banters which is the only passion an eternally cursed bastard like you have grin.
Charge up your vawulence biko and stop crying grin

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Uguruzik(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2022
bluefilm:

Oga which place for nsukka be dat abi na another fake news?
Building material road
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by blahc007: 5:32pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

In retaliation you now make life unbearable for your people mek buhari feel ya wrath small bah...
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Salubata(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2022
Which kid? Are you referring to me as a kid
Watinani:

Look at this kid, hope you are not asking a question?
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by gift2xl: 6:20pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

The Keke your brothers are burning are they federal government Keke, are they not still your own brother's Keke and shop's. Most people feed on daily huzzle.
Think!!!!

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Beautiful94: 6:35pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

Youths were also killed in lagos why are they not going about raving mad?
Just like that newly wedded man that was supporting biafra, one day you too might meet your death through this animals. No be curse o.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by optionalY09: 6:54pm On May 26, 2022
Beautiful94:

Youths were also killed in lagos why are they not going about raving mad?
Just like that newly wedded man that was supporting biafra, one day you too might meet your death through this animals. No be curse o.

Just like your mother was raped and killed by al major i terrorists
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Balogunodua(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2022
SuperbCrown:

Yes o, Buhari de feel am, that is why e no fit contest for 3rd term. grin grin grin
Yes..Comrade the vawulence must continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by skuribeebo: 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
Balogunodua:
Buhari is feeling it grin grin
Wetin concern buhari.
Make una dey kill ur people.
Quatinue.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:45pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:

Hmmm.
No sensible Investor will buy the EAST. It's not worth it. If it's worth it, I for buy the Region, use am do farming. But it's not productive.
Read that comment you just quoted..
Now...... Read it again.
Now,,,,,,, GOODBYE.!!
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by gift2xl: 7:48pm On May 26, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

No they shouldn't o. They are fighting Buhari and fulani herdsmen. So they should kwantinue. Ndi'ara

I pray for them to have sense and stop distroying people's source of survival.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2022
gift2xl:

I pray for them to have sense and stop distroying people's source of survival.

Peace.

Amen
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Beautiful94: 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

Just like your mother was raped and killed by al major i terrorists
My mother is very much alive my dear and she does not go about instigating war and evil.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:19pm On May 26, 2022
MABOLA ....AM BUYING CONDEMN PROPERTY

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2022
Jamesbally:

Do you know that, Onitsha houses the largest numbers of Slums in the entire World? grin grin

Am talking about Revenue collection and you are talking about the Slums in Okoko Miko, Ajegunle, V.I, Ikorodo, .......pls go back to school.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2022
Jamesbally:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, millions indeed. Let me show you a pictorial evidence between the EAST and other parts of this Country. See the only bridge in that glorified Village, you call Anambra State and see the ones in other States.grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's start from there

You are kid brother........if that is the only bridge in the East, then I can show you the only bridge that your brother Hon. Desmond Elliot, Politicians / film producer constructed in Lagos State.....lols

But you are funny oo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.