Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone (37612 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Kagawa: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Friday returned to Nigeria on a British Airways flight from London, after almost 10 days in London for a campaign break. In what seems like a twist, the Nigerian twitter as it is fondly called has gone berserk with a trending hashtag #Babawhileyouweregone.

Here are some hilarious stuff from fun loving Nigerians who never like to miss a good moment for laughs.

@Backarray: #BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ told the yooths that Nigeria was no.4 on the list of highest polio cases & they clapped.

@DOlusegun: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Sheyi Shay caused a presidential erection (pun not intended)

@imamdimam: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Adamu Muazu blamed APC for fuel scarcity and later blamed his IT team for saying his mind.

@jag_bros: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Mr Chia that normally calls u "Quarter to Go" died at d age of 46. We wished him R.I.P

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Nigeria became a state in Chad. Our new president is badass

- http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/general-muhammadu-buharis-return-to-nigeria-sparks-twitter-trend-babawhileyouweregone/

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by macpetrus(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
O lord have Mercy!!!!.... I don't even understand our Politics any More!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Tolexander: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?
#BabaWhileYouWereGone the poster i quoted decided to post nonsense about your age

737 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ManMountain(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ camped in Lagos for five days sharing dollars, diaris godu oooooo!

393 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Tolexander: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
macpetrus:
O lord have Mercy!!!!.... I don't even understand our politi any More!!!
#BabaWhileYouWereGone this poster didn't just understand our politi anymore

335 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sai Baba
Happy to have you back.
Long life GMB
Long life democracy
God Bless Nigeria

234 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone,Fayose was having series of nightmares he had to go eat at Iya Basira's bukka.

grin

437 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by pweetixandy: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone......nigerians know how to turn everythn into a joke. Its good

18 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lewis33(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone Fayose stole my pants

88 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone , GEJ said "Stealing is not corruption" and i still can't believe and educated person said that.

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Islie: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
This trend is funny

#Babawhileyouweregone: PEJ called you a dead brain

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lewis33(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone one man that called u quarter to go died first and Fayose was shivering and afraid he wud be next.!! ttttt

212 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ManMountain(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone the illiterate woman in the villa was saying all sorts of nonsense about your person.

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ManMountain(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ almost removed Jega as INEC chairman.

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by dre11(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouweregone: Fayose did fainted when he saw you delivering your lecture for an hour without collapsing or looking frail

He was spotted being carried to............grin

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by kekakuz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=20pt] #buhariwhileyouareaway
Nigeria experienced peace and book aram almost got wiped out [/size]

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone, APC have been reeling from one knockout punch after another...first From Fayose to FFK even PEJ herself couldn't resist smashing five-hit combos on your person Baba....#babawhileyouweregone, Your Boys boko have been suffering defeat after defeat by our gallant soldiers,the islamists need morale support....#babawhileyouweregone, Thueffnubu youe financier was exposed as a very corrupt politician,now Nigerians in the streets are believing that your party is filled with hypocrites with chains to enslave Nigerians..#babawhileyouwer....

48 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone, PEJ said your people dey born pikin troway

#babawhileyouweregone,PEJ lied that her husband built a federal polytechnic and a federal university in Imo state.

#babawhileyouweregone,Fayose said Jega will be removed and heavens will not fall.

#babawhileyouweregone, PEJ said anyone who says "change" should be stoned.
grin grin

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by drnairalov: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
no homo i love my next president GMB

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Nigeria became a state in Chad. Our new president is badass

#BabaWhileYouWereGone we saw 50 SHADES OF SEYI SHAY GEJ trying to use his hands to cover up. ERECTION things

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Obasanjo played a soccer match against Amosu team and scored twice for you. PDP was angry about it."

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Harrisonn(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

38 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
AM JK!!!

Just Kidding

embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by theV0ice: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are a rare breed indeed. I was on my desk here angry some things went wrong in my office today, only for me to open this thread and momentarily forget my challenges.

Naija must always see the funny side.

OK o, make e no dey like say I didn't participate

#babawhileyouweregone, pej told us to use stones on opponents to demonstrate how 'peaceable' PDP really is

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by henryutd(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nothing for you.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lonelydora: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone Fayose bought plantain from a woman in the street just for political purpose. And also this is the poster i saw, evidence of the 7 billion GEJ shared pastors. Sai Buhari.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Zico5(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wahala dey o, Jonah don enter one way

18 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
welcome sir

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Tolexander: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone Patience Said vote for umblerra, don't vote for burroom in Makurdi

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Kentrasso(f): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
I wish I could laugh but am too sad....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by henryutd(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by deadie(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouwergone Sheppopotamus has invented new English words

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did Nigeria Move Its Capital From Lagos To Abuja? / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.