Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? (11130 Views)

Photo: A Witch Bird Turns Human Being@ Oshodi. / Food Seller Goes Mad, Removes Clothes After Confessing To Using Mortuary Water T / Have You Ever Witnessed A Person Turning Into A Animal/yam Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by kpolli(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
But, you couldn't prove it! So, that's ignorance to me!

Prove kini. . .

The average naijan loves learning from experience, so until u unbelievers see them b4 u wud bliv them
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by erico2k2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
kpolli:

Prove kini. . .

The average naijan loves learning from experience, so until u unbelievers see them b4 u wud bliv them
Gbam lol
I used to believe that too after living here for 10 years lol but honestly, when I went to spend 2 yrs in 9ja, if not God and parents who never stopped calling on the name of God who knows, 4 those of you saying it dont exist and dont have God behind you sorry ohhhh
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is not wonder shall never end but[b] magic shall never end[/b]!
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by polokor60(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
some persons are really living in denials,before the advent of christianity and islam in nigeria ,most people had their own gods they worshipped,what was their means of communiciation?i would want the wannabes civilized people on this forum to study the history of nigeria,it's various cultures and most fetish festivals in the past and see if african culture is not connected to witchcraft.little children of these generation please ask yours parents and grand parents about your roots/history and stop living in denials. als.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Lol! Not only in Africa even in medieval Europe. People have found out they were mere magics. People like you would Believe Chris Angel  tricks are real work of supernatural power.

Come on! In the ancient people were sacrificed to appease the wrath of their gods. For example when there is eclipse they sacrifice human being because they have no idea what that means but think it is god's - darkness during day time is like supernatural phenomenon to them. Most ignorant Nigerians in this forum would do the same thing.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by rubi(f): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
Only in Nollywood movie
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Jarus(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
I believe there are Jinns and their activities, for which witchcraft is part of them.

Very long story and experience, which I wont want to go into.

But I also believe we do exaggerate them, especially by people that are ignorant of the world of the Jinn. I also believe some witchcraft confessions are stagemanaged.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Jettage: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2011
@Ibukun Obi,

I am compelled by posterity to add a response to your opinion, which indeed is no intellectual addition to the topic but a mere criticism

Let me start by saying, you have a right to believe in whatever you choose, and no one forces a believe system on another (Don’t result in

personality destruction) it only expose your childishness

The brief explanation of the subject matter made by me, is an experience of years of personal spiritual participation and investigations, I owe you

no apology if I decided to add that to my personal learning about people, life, God, Demonology and all that affect this issues

My submission however is, those who speak like you may have a reason to seek for help, (I hope I am listening too) because I need help daily to

unravel the mysteries that I have found about our little life and the shameless insult of the tomb,

Let me tell you, The tomb will mess up all your intellectual achievement and all your pride and arrogance, you will know that you live in a world

dominated by spirits and that you are more importantly a spiritual being before being a human being,

Also that there are myriad of activities in the realm that wants you to fail and live a useless life, (one of which is Witchcraft of the subject matter),

your only hope my dear lies in Jesus

Don’t go around fooling yourself that there are no powers in the orbit resisting good

Witches are even of a lesser wickedness, they have potentials to be both human and enveloped by wicked spirits.

There are numberless demons not physically seen to men, if God allows you to see them, you will loose your humanity and pass out.

Who do you think was referred to as “The Prince of Persia” in Daniel Vision?

Except you are working for them, I will counsel you to go for deliverance because it is possible to be manipulated to speak for the devil as Peter did.

You quoted Rev 12:7-12 “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil

is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time, ” you must have miss out B that say woe to the

inhabitant …,

You quoted Jude 10 which says

“But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.”

Friend this one I know and I just discovered we all need to pray for revelation Knowledge, we are so surrounded by spirit to be too human.

The problem is MR FLESH

I love you Ibukun, you only triggered another truth about yourself

Trust me, witches are closer to us than we imagine, only men with discerning eyes can see them and their activities in our daily lifes

Without Jesus, We are all in big trouble with God, our life is transient, our ordeals are many.

God help us all IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maps Of Kingdoms, Peoples, States, And Cities In Africa Through Time / Traditional Igbo Music / How Many Languages Do You Speak Fluently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.