Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? (11132 Views)

Photo: A Witch Bird Turns Human Being@ Oshodi. / Food Seller Goes Mad, Removes Clothes After Confessing To Using Mortuary Water T / Have You Ever Witnessed A Person Turning Into A Animal/yam Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Outstrip(f): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
You did not witness a witch. You saw someone with a mental illness that was saying back what people had put in their head. You basically watched people stone a sick person to death for being sick. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Babamide(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
passyjango:

Witches exist, but they are not as mysterious as we make them. For example, they do not fly at night or drink human blood. Witchcraft is also an occupation just like fortune tellers, diviners, etc. Witches are also enemies of progress, for example a woman who always nags and does not allow the husband to have a peace of mind is witch, so also is a man with similar attributes. Also, a politician who loots public resources leaving his/her people to suffer is a witch.
You've said it all grin
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by seedord247(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
Outstrip:

You did not witness a witch. You saw someone with a mental illness that was saying back what people had put in their head. You basically watched people stone a sick person to death for being sick. May her soul rest in peace

another witch need to be stone to death. . .  where are you so we can come and stone you to hell.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by DeGenius3(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
@PAGAN,

if you don't believe witches exist, then you better do.

all those your stories are just irrelevant.

in fact let me tell you, witches exist.

and don't let me suspect you.   tongue
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by DeGenius3(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
[td]You did not witness a witch. You saw someone with a mental illness that was saying back what people had put in their head. You basically watched people stone a sick person to death for being sick. May her soul rest in peace
[/td]

you sound funny dude.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Haroldben(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
Where i come from, to confirm if sb is a witch, d person is thrown into a river. if the person floats, he/she is stoned to death. If he drowns, everyone  now believes he/she wasnt a witch. They shake head and wish him/her well to d land of the great beyond. Isnt my culture beautiful?
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by samsilo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
I once saw an old woman in her underwear naked early in the morning on my street when I was in class 1 or 2. She could not find her way home and everyone said she was a witch who had been caught  out by daylight. Her poor son was called to take her home before she was lynched.
Having worked with a lot of elderly people in the past few years and seen how confused they can be while seeming to be talking sense , I have now realised a lot of the so called witches in Nigeria are people with Dementia.
You need to seat down with someone with dementia to understand how complicated the mind can be.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Jettage: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Let me add my foolishness to this discursion, I know some of you are anointed critic, but please hear me out
The Truth is witches exist, which says Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Ex 22:18 and
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, De 18:10
Although “Killing them” was the practice of the Old testament and is not applicable in the New Testament because of so many things that Grace seeks to accomplish in the life of man, especially when Grace (Jesus) give a man time to repent
Withes belongs to the lowest cadre of the Powers that afflict human being, they are most farmilier with human, you may have heard the terms “Familiar spirit” the reason they are familiar is because, they put on human bodies but covers within wicked atrocities which they carry out in darkness
They are referred to as “Spiritual wickedness in divers places” according to Eph 6:12
Their major tool is Manipulations,
Hello, Manipulation is an act of witchcraft, let me give you an example, when a woman pretends to cry to get attention, she is operating a manipulative spirits, every human being have tendencies of manipulations, when you figure out a plan to deceive and connive another, it is a simple style of witchcraft . it goes on an on
Truth is, it can graduate to greater dimensions, and because we are first spirits before being human, the spirits behind the acts can come into full play in

one and it can make a mess of a man’s existence

However, one can be initiated into witchcraft, by gift and meal at innocence and even as mature people,

Don’t fool yourself, the primary schools and secondary schools are centers for many initiations at tender age. There are dimensions to this

Witchcraft is the most wicked and unrepentant spirit common to men, because they have potential to transform and hide in the dark to attack or afflict

their victims

There are several things to look out for in your life to know if you are under the influence of witchcraft
If you find yourself eating in the dream,

If you wake up in the morning and finds marks on your body,

If you wake up tied always as if your body was used as a carrier or a beast of burden and several,

If you call me personally, I will recommend that you listen to sermons on this matter from ……, +2347093578944

There is possession; this means you are indwelt by the spirit itself,

There is also Oppression, this mean they have not entered into you but they carry out certain activities that points to their nearness to you.

Since being aware of their activities, I must confess that witches are stubborn, they would rather die like the “stone story” above than become free

The unfortunate thing however is, they have repackaged and you would hardly know that your close friend has a witch, they talk smoothly just like you,

attend classes like you do, you may even be in the same office, they smile well and good, but let the fire of deliverance come on them, you would be

shocked how the spirit will expose them

Hello, for time, I do not want to go into details, but Trust me,

We live in a world sold to powers of darkness; it is even so bad that witches are now so confortable in churches. Those who have eyes can see them, but those blinded in the mind will go on deceiving themselves that there are no witches.

My last question is,

The last time you slept and an image came to choke you in sleep, that it was the name of Jesus slightly mentioned from your mind (not spoken) that brought you respite.

Who do you think hid in the dark to attack you?
There are witches, they are closer to you than you are aware and even YOU may be one.

1 Like

Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Outstrip(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
Jettage stay of drugs
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by IyaWitch(f): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
I see that there is alot of ignorance about the real witchcraft and what a witch really is and what it involves.

I am a witch (by the grace of the Pit) and so i now opened a thread to educate people on what a witch is and what witchcraft actually involves.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744545.0.html
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Outstrip(f): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
samsilo:

I once saw an old woman in her underwear Unclad early in the morning on my street when I was in class 1 or 2. She could not find her way home and everyone said she was a witch who had been caught  out by daylight. Her poor son was called to take her home before she was lynched.
Having worked with a lot of elderly people in the past few years and seen how confused they can be while seeming to be talking sense , I have now realised a lot of the so called witches in Nigeria are people with Dementia.
You need to seat down with someone with dementia to understand how complicated the mind can be.

I was not really around a lot of elderly people in Nigeria besides my grandparents but a lady at my church was telling me how old people with dementia in Nigeria are usually just labelled witches.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Outstrip(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
seedord247:

another witch need to be stone to death. . .  where are you so we can come and stone you to hell.

Unfortunately for you there is no cure for st*upid*ity.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
Outstrip:

You did not witness a witch. You saw someone with a mental illness that was saying back what people had put in their head. You basically watched people stone a sick person to death for being sick.

Couldn't ve said it any beta.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Rastamann: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
A witch? Do such things exist?
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by sirp2007: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Outstrip:

Jettage stay of drugs

grin grin grin
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Tjluv: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
I don't believe in withcraft though but I've seen a young gal confess in church.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by papagiddy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
keep watching emmanuel TV, you will see enough witch cofession!
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Teediggz: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
I do not believe in witchcraft. I think its pathetic in this day and age that people still choose to cling on to the primitive past. Oh sure there are those who profess to be witches and warlocks but research has revealed these people to be illusionists and hypnotists at best and plain old fashioned quacks at worst.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Orikinla(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
I have only witnessed an "Ogbanje" confessing her experiences.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]MY FELLOW PATRIOTS, I SAMUEL 24, I have decided TO LEAD A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA ON OCTOBER 1ST, AND I NEED SUPPORT OF ALL OF YOU. MY MAIN AIM IS TO BRING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE ESTABLISHMENT SO THAT NIGERIA CAN START AFRESH WITH BRIGHT HOPE. WE HAVE SEEN THE OUTCOME OF COUNTRIES LIKE EGYPT, LIBYA, TUNISIA AND CO AND SEE HW THINGS ARE GRADUALLY IMPROVING FOR THEM. NIGERIANS (WHICH I AM PART OF) CAN NOT CONTINUE TO SUFFER AND "WAIT ON THE LORD", LIKE MOSES DID, WE NEED TO TAKE OUR DESTINY AND DEFINE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR OUR YOUNG ONES AND THE NEXT GENERATION, PLEASE I NEED INTERESTED YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN ME IN THIS TASK, THIS WILL BE A PEACEFUL BUT COMMITTED REVOLUTION, AND IF I DIE IN THE COURSE, SO BE IT, GOD BLESS NIGERIA, interested volunteers are welcome
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by McCoy91(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Er, typical Nollywood movie scenario but I have witnessed a confession in a church. During prayer sessions, the girl, around 14 or so started screaming and confessing to several 'atrocities'. She wasn't pressured into it or anything. Her mistress was just standing there with mouth agape. Just stating what I saw oh, nobody should use me to practise wack comedy skills.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
seedord247:

thank God You are in london washing plate for Mc Donald
you foolishness is of the highest order,your ignorance a a ship load, just cos the guy said he isin London you assume he washes plates for Mcdonald because you just hear the name McDonalds as an eatery,y COMMON SENCE DID NOT TELL YOU THEY DONT SELL FOOD ON WASHABLE PLATES,THEY USE DISPOSABLES MADE FROM PAPER,SO IN YOUR VILLAGE DO YOU WASH PAPER PLATES?MUMU
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by MyJoe: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
Outstrip:

Jettage stay of drugs
Too late. You should recommend anti-phsychotic drugs for him.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by eggo: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
witchcraft is real o/, no dull ursef o, i av experienced two,,
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by ojofu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
I have seen one on tv. The lady was stack naked and was on top of a powerline with some banana leaves underneath her. The lady confessed that she was on her way to india and that her plane crash (the banana leave na him be the plane) landed on the powerline, that was why she was on top of the powerline. This one no be home video but was capture live by newsmen. Na benin city this one for happen. African science is for real.
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by marcus1234: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Outstrip(f): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
so you believe that a woman was flying on a banana leaf but not that she climbed upthere in her delusion that she could fly
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by samsilo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^ LOL until u come across some one fully convinced they are Jesus or Napoleon and think you are mad for not recognising the fact,it is hard to understand how bad a delusion can be
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by logica(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
I just watched a case of murder on Crime Channel where the husband confessed to killing his wife to the Police. He was released because there was no evidence linking him to the crime and his story didn't add up. The actual killer was caught much later. The husband STILL confessed in court but the DA convinced the court he was not the killer. The man was not insane, but for some reason believed he killed his wife. What would have happened to him if he was in Nigeria? smiley
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hehehe!!!The woman that climbed the pylon should have touched any of the live wires and see if witchcraft would have saved her. That was a mad woman indeed!
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by whyMMM: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? by Outstrip(f): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
logica:

I just watched a case of murder on Crime Channel where the husband confessed to killing his wife to the Police. He was released because there was no evidence linking him to the crime and his story didn't add up. The actual killer was caught much later. The husband STILL confessed in court but the DA convinced the court he was not the killer. The man was not insane, but for some reason believed he killed his wife. What would have happened to him if he was in Nigeria? smiley

Saw something similar on Dr Phil last week also. The man basically had a thought disorder. he confessed that he killed a woman and another time killed a man and a woman he met at a bar. The FBI could not find the body of the woman he claimed he dumped. The worst part was that the man cannot for sure say if he really did it because he has two sets of memories of what happened. In one he actually helped the woman on the side of the road fix her tire and in the other memory he actually killed the woman and carried her body into the woods. Now you tell me if someone had such a disorder in Nigeria what their options would be. By the time their family and spiritualists that they all go to finish with them they will even be seeing visions of killing their own parents even if their parents died of natural causes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Igbo Music / How Many Languages Do You Speak Fluently? / Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.