Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help (1651 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by LoveEtRomance4: 10:10am On May 26, 2022
My fiancé and I have been dating for 8 years now. Right from school and all. I studied pharmacy and my parents insisted on finishing my studies before marriage. We eventually got married and my parents gifted us a house in Banana Island.
Last year, I got pregnant and the plan was when I got to second trimester of my pregnancy, that  I will go to the US and stay until I have my baby. When I travelled, my husband asked if his friend can come stay with him in the house. The friend was having accommodation trouble and we have rooms downstairs that no one is occupying, my husband was saying he was lonely all by himself.
So this his friend moved in and next thing, I started seeing this guy post pictures of my house like its his own on social media. He would bring girls into our house, my kitchen and I did not like that. I told my husband to warn his friend. He said he did and the photos stopped.
Next thing, this guy’s girlfriend started cooking in the house and would give my husband to eat. Note, we have a male chef who we hired just before I travelled. It was the chef that told me that this girl was cooking and giving my husband. He even said she was was being too friendly with my husband.
When I confronted my husband, he told me not to encourage gossip from domestic staff. That I should trust him. I noticed after that anytime I ask the chef questions, its like he is afraid to tell me anything. I think my husband threatened him. I was quite worried. I spoke to my mom about it and she suggested installing secret CCTV cameras in the house. Initially, I was against it cos I knew my husband would think I was suspecting him but my mum said it would be done in such a way that he would never notice.
So one day when my husband was not around, in the guise of checking the water heater electricals, my mom sent experts to install CCTV smart gadgets with pin eyes in the house. You would never suspect anything was happening. So, from my iphone in US, I can see everything happening in my house in Lagos.
And to confirm my fears, I watched on CCTV how my husband was cheating on me with his friend’s girlfriend. I do not know if the friend is aware but they were f*cking in my bedroom and my baby’s nursery room which I was planning to decorate when I come back to Nigeria. I cried and cried ….watching the man that I loved for the past 8 years disgrace and betray me right in the house that my own parents gave us.
I informed my parents of what happened. They were so mad, they got law enforcement and evicted everyone from the house including my husband. Since then, my husband has been begging me to forgive him, saying he is sorry…asking everyone in this world to beg me including his old mother whom I love so much.
My husband said its because we were not together and he was s3x starved for months. Well, what about me? Have I been having s3x all these while? what happened to being faithful for better or worse. And those telling me its normal for a man to be tempted especially when the wife is away, well, he should have taken a flight to US and come f*ck his wife instead…at least we can afford flight tickets abi?
The truth is, I love my husband so much…my parents even took him as their son. We have been through so much together for 8 years. Even when his father dies 4 years ago. I wonder why he could stoop so low to do this. I do not know if I can ever trust him again. My baby is due in February. I am so scared at the thought of raising this child alone.
Continue Reading...
https://goetr.com/i-used-to-think-my-husband-could-never-cheat-on-me-but-men-are-scum/
Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by Felimax(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2022
I just don't like your story.
Regardless, I guess you are very happy now that you have seen what you are looking for?

You gave the room for everything that happened. Yes, you are a silver spoon so you should be ready to a live the life with consequences that comes with it.

It's a complete NO to me to abuse my home, no matter the circumstances. A man is not a man when he does not have principles. What happened to hotel? This is the reason why many side chicks don't respect their men. No matter how cheap or beautiful keep her away from your matrimonial home, at least respect yourself.

Anyway, forgive him if you can and let go but I think you are trying to advertise the CCTV system you use in your story.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by onome2013: 10:40am On May 26, 2022
If you are divorcing him, you may meet another OCEHANNI'S husband before your eyes will clear.
The devil you know is better than the angels you have not seen.
I advice you back to husband
Even your father cannot swear that he has not have a fling with another woman since he married.
Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by Elonmusk1: 10:51am On May 26, 2022
cry

Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by Slyguy: 11:36am On May 26, 2022
omo divorcee him and marry another one that will not cheat and is not scum. shey because your parents made him you now feel he owes you the world ba? no worry las las you go turn lesbian because that ideal man you are looking for, you will not see him and i put it to you ma, you are also not and ideal woman you just happened to be rich.

LoveEtRomance4:
My fiancé and I have been dating for 8 years now. Right from school and all. I studied pharmacy and my parents insisted on finishing my studies before marriage. We eventually got married and my parents gifted us a house in Banana Island.
Last year, I got pregnant and the plan was when I got to second trimester of my pregnancy, that  I will go to the US and stay until I have my baby. When I travelled, my husband asked if his friend can come stay with him in the house. The friend was having accommodation trouble and we have rooms downstairs that no one is occupying, my husband was saying he was lonely all by himself.
So this his friend moved in and next thing, I started seeing this guy post pictures of my house like its his own on social media. He would bring girls into our house, my kitchen and I did not like that. I told my husband to warn his friend. He said he did and the photos stopped.
Next thing, this guy’s girlfriend started cooking in the house and would give my husband to eat. Note, we have a male chef who we hired just before I travelled. It was the chef that told me that this girl was cooking and giving my husband. He even said she was was being too friendly with my husband.
When I confronted my husband, he told me not to encourage gossip from domestic staff. That I should trust him. I noticed after that anytime I ask the chef questions, its like he is afraid to tell me anything. I think my husband threatened him. I was quite worried. I spoke to my mom about it and she suggested installing secret CCTV cameras in the house. Initially, I was against it cos I knew my husband would think I was suspecting him but my mum said it would be done in such a way that he would never notice.
So one day when my husband was not around, in the guise of checking the water heater electricals, my mom sent experts to install CCTV smart gadgets with pin eyes in the house. You would never suspect anything was happening. So, from my iphone in US, I can see everything happening in my house in Lagos.
And to confirm my fears, I watched on CCTV how my husband was cheating on me with his friend’s girlfriend. I do not know if the friend is aware but they were f*cking in my bedroom and my baby’s nursery room which I was planning to decorate when I come back to Nigeria. I cried and cried ….watching the man that I loved for the past 8 years disgrace and betray me right in the house that my own parents gave us.
I informed my parents of what happened. They were so mad, they got law enforcement and evicted everyone from the house including my husband. Since then, my husband has been begging me to forgive him, saying he is sorry…asking everyone in this world to beg me including his old mother whom I love so much.
My husband said its because we were not together and he was s3x starved for months. Well, what about me? Have I been having s3x all these while? what happened to being faithful for better or worse. And those telling me its normal for a man to be tempted especially when the wife is away, well, he should have taken a flight to US and come f*ck his wife instead…at least we can afford flight tickets abi?
The truth is, I love my husband so much…my parents even took him as their son. We have been through so much together for 8 years. Even when his father dies 4 years ago. I wonder why he could stoop so low to do this. I do not know if I can ever trust him again. My baby is due in February. I am so scared at the thought of raising this child alone.
Continue Reading...
https://goetr.com/i-used-to-think-my-husband-could-never-cheat-on-me-but-men-are-scum/

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by Emma2Seconds: 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
Wahala for a man who no get money/wealth .
Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by donaldking10: 2:11pm On May 26, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Wahala for a man who no get money/wealth .

I swear bro.
see as the woman family just de control am up & down.
Even had the guts to spy on him because the house is theirs.
Well, i blame the man for being poor.
They wouldn't have tried this bullshit if it were to be his house.
Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by Emma2Seconds: 2:32pm On May 26, 2022
Na so br
donaldking10:

I swear bro.
see as the woman family just de control am up & down.
Even had the guts to spy on him because the house is theirs.
Well, i blame the man for being poor.
They wouldn't have tried this bullshit if it were to be his house.
Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by Ernesthugo(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2022
HOW MUCH IS THE CCCTV THEY SAY WE SHU ASK YOU?
LoveEtRomance4:
Continue Reading...
Re: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help by okoroemeka(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2022
LoveEtRomance4:
Continue Reading...
cheating is not in the African dictionary,African men are ordained by the gods of our land to be the head of the family both assets and liabilities ,also to have as many wives as he can manage,with concubines and mistresses thrown in the mix,so how can you say such man is cheating,with whom again?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone / The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... / Innocent Looking Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.