Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself (6132 Views)

Not Again! Federal Hight Court Of Nigeria Official Website Hacked / Scan News Nigeria Official Website Hacked / NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by ghanason: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
Why are Nigerians so negative about themselves. Am a Ghanaian and I am proud of where I come from b'cos God in HIS infinite wisdom thought it wise to put me here. But I do not understand why Nigerians can be so negative and pessimistic about themselves yet want the best. I kinow Ghana will score Nigerians tonite but thats football, we are your seniors.
Am serious Nigerians must begin to believe in themselves and speak well of themselves. Am here on this site b'cos I have many Nigerian friends. In Ghana we say, "Believe in Ghana" and it is a national slogan. Naija, na God dey, noting spoil.
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by goggs(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
WARNING TROJAN ON THE PROWL ON THAT SITE! cry
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by agitator: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2011
ghana-son:

Why are Nigerians so negative about themselves. Am a Ghanaian and I am proud of where I come from b'cos God in HIS infinite wisdom thought it wise to put me here. But I do not understand why Nigerians can be so negative and pessimistic about themselves yet want the best. I kinow Ghana will score Nigerians tonite but thats football, we are your seniors.
Am serious Nigerians must begin to believe in themselves and speak well of themselves. Am here on this site b'cos I have many Nigerian friends. In Ghana we say, "Believe in Ghana" and it is a national slogan. Naija, na God dey, noting spoil.

learn how to lie better next time. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by auwal87(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2011
For God's sake what is this??

A Vice President assists the President. The Vice President is nominated by the presidential candate as his running mate for election to the office of President. This nominated presidential associate, or running mate, automatically becomes the Vice President if the President is elected. The Vice President's tenure of office is concurrent with that of the President. He assumes the office of President if that office becomes vacant before the expiration of their term, by reason of death or resignation or the removal of the President from office on the terms provided for in the Constitution.

Is this an explanation to primary school students or what?
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by auwal87(m): 12:55am On Aug 12, 2011
We look at the most simplest things to assume perfection in the most difficult tasks. If the country cannot manage an almost perfect official website, how do you think it can manage an industry like lets say Ajaokuta Iron & Steel Company?? Reason well!

Remember, Success is anything gained by hardwork, dedication, commitment, and self esteem.

This website, at this age, looks really like a child's play.
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by auwal87(m): 1:09am On Aug 12, 2011
The amount Dubai eGovernment collected through ePay reached 1.7 bln AED (roughly 70.5 bln Naira) from 1,396,973 transactions in the first half of 2011, indicating an increase of 55 percent in amounts collected through ePay during the same period last year. [url=http://wam.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamLocEnews&cid=1289994270325&pagename=WAM%2FWAM_E_Layout&parent=Collection&parentid=1135099399973]Source[/url]

Look at even what the Sheikhs are doing, because I saw someone relating "Boko Haram" with this issue. http://government.ae/web/guest/home/en
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 12, 2011
so 9ja men r'nt artistic and innovative? Wad an almajiri hypothesis.

I said "Nigerians", but if you feel you need to specifically mention "Nigerian men", plz by all means, I'm behind you.
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2011
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2011
omo_to_dun:

See as Ileke-Idi finish us. Chei, shame don catch me o.
grin
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by werepeLeri: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2011
Nigeria's image is destroyed daily by Nigerians themselves involved in international crime, drug, 419, spoof marriages, etc. These are issues that doesnt concern you but a website. What will you say to those Nigerians involved in those activities so that Nigeria will not be as "bad" as you proclaim it to be? Na website u dey worry about.
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by ghanason: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
@agitator, if the administrators of this website can verify my IP they will tell you am reall in Accra Ghana. you can call me now, I will give you my phone number if you care. Am 100% Ghanaian. Why now you want to steal Ghanaians and force them to become Nigerians cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by bouzymill(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
If you think there's nothing wrong with this website and that this website doesn't misplace Nigeria as a country. . . You need a formal education
Re: Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself by DisGuy: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2011
So no one work in the media on this site? Where is Reuben Agbati?

No wonder they are using free Facebook, awoof

even private companies dey follow their oga, prominent computer company cant fill its website http://www.omatekcomputers.com/index.php

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes / . / Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.