Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend (1076 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:20pm On May 26, 2022
A foolish guy asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a girl you are neither married or related to? No!!. Who appointed you as Santa Claus?

Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your mother, sisters and your wife even a diamond iphone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Dear guys, Be wise, not nice!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 26, 2022
love your actim man
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 2:33pm On May 26, 2022
Op, your problem with women is turning you to something else (beast). Chaii..

1 Like

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:34pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
Shalommy:
Op, your problem with women is turning you to something else (beast). Chaii..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:34pm On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
love your actim man

Comrade.

We must keep preaching the gospel truth no matter how painful it is
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:39pm On May 26, 2022
Rocktation, farano, seun, mynd44, honourable comrades, let's move it to FP so others can learn too
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2022
never ever give out something that you can't endure its loss

4 Likes

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:46pm On May 26, 2022
anthonyuncle:
never ever give out something that you can't endure its loss

Louder honourable comrade!

I wondered why a sane guy would even give out something to a mere sexmate in the first place, other than his own mother and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by Emma2Seconds: 2:48pm On May 26, 2022
Peperipe peperipepe no go dey do pass your self !!!

1 Like

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Louder honourable comrade!

I wondered why a sane guy would even give out something to a mere sexmate in the first place, other than his own mother and sisters.

na love
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:50pm On May 26, 2022
anthonyuncle:

na love

That is not love but simping And foolishness!
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by BigRocky: 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick for president!

"Who appointed you "Santa Claus"? Got me for real.
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2022
The only time I won't take back gifts I bought for a girl (that's if I buy at all) is if the breakup was due to issues considered as "irreconcilable differnces" such as "incompatible blood group", complicated family issues that prevent us from taking it further, me breaking up because of my own demons etc.

But if its because she suddenly fall out love, cheated, or even worse, used the relationship as a tool to embezzle my resources, then every single pin will be refunded. But again, this will never happen because girls that see relationship as poverty alleviation program will not be detected by my radar.

14 Likes

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
BigRocky:
GoooodHardDick for president!

"Who appointed you "Santa Claus"? Got me for real.

Comrade. We must keep speaking the truth no matter how painful it is.

1 Like

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

That is not love but simping And foolishness!

correct!

lovely simping And foolishness
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:57pm On May 26, 2022
pansophist:
The only time I won't take back gifts I bought for a girl (that's if I buy at all) is if the breakup was due to issues considered as "irreconcilable differnces" such as "incompatible blood group", complicated family issues that prevent us from taking it further, me breaking up because of my own demons etc.

But if its because she suddenly fall out love, cheated, or even worse, used the relationship as a tool to embezzle my resources, then every single pin will be refunded. But again, this will never happen because girls that see relationship as poverty alleviation program will be detected by my radar.

At the bolded.

Damn! You have said it all comrade. Watch and see how those low life girls parading themselves as feminist on this forum will coomma attack u now, calling you broke and hater of women.
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
A foolish guy asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a girl you are neither married or related to? No!!. Who appointed you as Santa Claus?
Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your mother, sisters and your wife even a diamond iphone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Dear guys, Be wise, not nice!

well said....but, if you believe your woman deserves a gift, then YOU decide what that gift should be and YOU make her understand from the get go that this is a token of your appreciation that can be taken back/away at any moment if she fukcs up. if your woman DEMANDS for a gift, then thats not a gift, thats a "withdrawal".

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 2:58pm On May 26, 2022
anthonyuncle:

correct!

lovely simping And foolishness

Comrade. There's nothing lovely when a man is simping in foolishness!

1 Like

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 3:01pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

well said....but, if you believe your woman deserves a gift, then YOU decide what that gift should be and YOU make her understand from the get go that this is a token of your appreciation that can be taken back/away at any moment if she fukcs up. if your woman DEMANDS for a gift, then thats not a gift, thats a "withdrawal".

Damn!! Wisdom is over flowing in this thread!
You have said it all.

Louder comrade. Increase the volume. Those at the back can't hear you!
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

At the bolded.

Damn! You have said it all comrade. Watch and see how those low life girls parading themselves as feminist on this forum will coomma attack u now, calling you broke and hater of women.

Dem de avoid me. They don't attack me. grin

1 Like

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by Omaefe(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2022
Omo, i am wiser now
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 3:25pm On May 26, 2022
Go chop

1 Like

Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
Uniquetani1:
Go chop
[/s]
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 3:30pm On May 26, 2022
Omaefe:
Omo, i am wiser now
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We're pleased with this great news of yours comrade.

On this forum we don't tolerate any form of Simpson and entitlement mentality at all.

This is why every guy must swallow the red pill Asap to avoid this Simpson disease that has destroyed our society.

However, we believed that you'll share this good news to your friends and family members so they too can be wise.
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade. There's nothing lovely when a man is simping in foolishness!

it is a lovely pitiful scenario to a veteran
Re: He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend by GoooodHardDick: 6:13pm On May 27, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Peperipe peperipepe no go dey do pass your self !!!

Deep!

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Really Exist? / My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.